Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celebrity Worshiping should be banned and looked down on!! These celebrities influencers are our worst enemies!! But getting the masses to understand that is impossible!!

Horse wormer kills it dead...my old lady back up and running 48 hours after dosing... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol im wit it. Ill pour some tussin on it. I wanna make the vaccine the last last option i have. Sadly I know ill have to take it to conduct my business.

Check me out..brah....I killed it with ivermectin.......

Buy this one

ABhAfEiwADO4sfQMoO9Q1-_LbZ55BahcwrMrm6LWwo9oc1Z9IgznBWL6xSCl3imLcJhoCiYsQAvD_BwE

Last edited:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check me out..brah....I killed it with ivermectin.......

Buy this one

ABhAfEiwADO4sfQMoO9Q1-_LbZ55BahcwrMrm6LWwo9oc1Z9IgznBWL6xSCl3imLcJhoCiYsQAvD_BwE

alright gonna send my wife see what she says

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got my 2nd Pfizer vaccine dose with absolutely no wait. I was in at 2:15 and done at 2:25.
Granted this was at the aviation center in South Fulton so could this be because of Black skepticism?
Cheers to beating the pandemic

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vaccine-Card-updated-1-28-2021.jpg

Round 2 today. I feel good. They say that this second dose may have side effects I will keep you posted.

ETA: Was told today that after you get fully vaccinated they will eventually have a database and mail out laminated cards like your driver's license to put in your wallet for proof that you have been vaccinated.

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
best-zombie-apocalypse-survival-kit1.jpg

I got zombie apocolypse kits for sale when these muthafucks turn...

First thousand orders get free cross bow with 25 titanium arrows...

these covid zombies got really thick skulls,

gonna need that titanium... :lol:

You laugh but did you know the CDC has a real zombie apocalypse readiness program? Somebody told me and I didn't believe it until I looked it up. I was like yooo wtf?!? :eek2: :confused:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has been about 12 hours after my second shot and I have yet to get any side effects other than a sore arm

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You laugh but did you know the CDC has a real zombie apocalypse readiness program? Somebody told me and I didn't believe it until I looked it up. I was like yooo wtf?!? :eek2: :confused:

Listen they already did experiments.. remember when there was a bruh from miami,

they found was eatin a chicks face... under a highway, they were startin to investigate,

they found out he was completley normal before attending some party,

then you heard nothing more about it...

I was like bruhs do not go around eatin random chicks faces... never forgot that story...

a lot of people THINK they are getting a vaccine, its obvious they have know idea

how often placebos are used in vaccine trials... they think this is legit

they have no idea they are guinea pigs in a vaccine trial...

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A little fatigued. Dont feel sick but feel like I have a small cold without the cough. Did take 1 Tylenol today because I thought a headache was coming on.

But I feel 90%. This is normal for this vaccine esp the second dose

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it WILL be used as another way to discriminate.

If, for any reason, you can't or don't choose to get that vaccine you may be denied entry to restaurants, modes of travel, business and job opportunities, schools/universities...sound familiar?

I don't like the idea of having to show your "papers" to gain entry.
You're right. I didn t think about that. I will say though that the rollout has definitely been racist. White folks are lining up around the block for the vaccine and it is nowhere to be found in black neighborhoods.

Pisses me off.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen they already did experiments.. remember when there was a bruh from miami,

they found was eatin a chicks face... under a highway, they were startin to investigate,

they found out he was completley normal before attending some party,

then you heard nothing more about it...

I was like bruhs do not go around eatin random chicks faces... never forgot that story...

a lot of people THINK they are getting a vaccine, its obvious they have know idea

how often placebos are used in vaccine trials... they think this is legit

they have no idea they are guinea pigs in a vaccine trial...

They never showed you what happened after bidens second shot..

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had my second vaccine dose on Thursday.

Last night had flu like symptoms, general malaise, muscle aches, did take another Tylenol.

This morning though I am a little better I feel about 75%.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Have family members that got vaccinated, all over 65, and none are telling me of any symptoms, side effects, or complaining about feeling ill.