Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Both shots?
I think only the first round so far... my uncles are pretty tight, and they also take care of my 94 y/o grandmother so they all went together...

Round 2 should be coming in the next few days I'm sure. I'll find out today or tomorrow when I visit her for her birthday. They have a little whiteboard that has that information on it so everybody knows and is accountable to what they need to do.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think only the first round so far... my uncles are pretty tight, and they also take care of my 94 y/o grandmother so they all went together...

Round 2 should be coming in the next few days I'm sure. I'll find out today or tomorrow when I visit her for her birthday. They have a little whiteboard that has that information on it so everybody knows and is accountable to what they need to do.
The 2nd shot is when it gets rough for most people.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This is a great thread, thanks OP and all those updating with their experiences. I have no idea when I’ll be getting mine, I’d imagine I’m pretty far down the list.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Feeling good this morning. Seems like the flu like symptoms only last about 24 - 48 hrs. No issues at all this morning.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took the first Pfizer shot about a week and a half ago. No major issues. I felt a little off the day after, but after that things were mostly normal. I'm both looking forward to a second shot, and a little apprehensive because that's when people say stuff might happen. But at this point, it's do this or trust all the people I have to interact with to be safe. So I'm just going to go with this.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took the first Pfizer shot about a week and a half ago. No major issues. I felt a little off the day after, but after that things were mostly normal. I'm both looking forward to a second shot, and a little apprehensive because that's when people say stuff might happen. But at this point, it's do this or trust all the people I have to interact with to be safe. So I'm just going to go with this.
It is a delayed response in most. My was delayed by about 28 hours after the second shot.

The symptoms were flu like but the good thing was after about a hour of taking some Tylenol, I felt fine. I ended up taking to doses of Tylenol and I was able to stop after the second dose and was fine.

The headache was the most irritating part to me

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 weeks after my second dose of the Moderna vaccine. Feeling 100%, no symptoms. As long as this virus does mutate enough to evade this vaccine, then for me this pandemic is over. (still will mask and socially distance)

True+North+banner.jpg

Get your vaccine when its your turn.

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
It is a delayed response in most. My was delayed by about 28 hours after the second shot.

The symptoms were flu like but the good thing was after about a hour of taking some Tylenol, I felt fine. I ended up taking to doses of Tylenol and I was able to stop after the second dose and was fine.

The headache was the most irritating part to me
I had the same except the headache. Everything else I experienced after the second dose

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had the same except the headache. Everything else I experienced after the second dose
I have yet to test the vaccine. I have been doing what I have in the past. Me and the wife was recently thinking about going to one of our favorite Korean restaurant now that we have both received our second shot and it has been past two weeks

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
I have yet to test the vaccine. I have been doing what I have in the past. Me and the wife was recently thinking about going to one of our favorite Korean restaurant now that we have both received our second shot and it has been past two weeks
Honestly, I’ve still been taking precautions like social distancing, mask, wash hands, etc. BUT, I feel way more secure ever since I got both shots. Like now I don’t mind hanging out in the office. Before, I’d be high anxiety sitting in an office for longer than 10 mins

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I’ve still been taking precautions like social distancing, mask, wash hands, etc. BUT, I feel way more secure ever since I got both shots. Like now I don’t mind hanging out in the office. Before, I’d be high anxiety sitting in an office for longer than 10 mins
Yes the anxiety is definitely gone now. Like you, I take all the precautions but no longer second guessing or worried about if I was around someone who may have had it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I m over a month from my second dose of Moderna. Doing well.
My vaccine got put to the test. Was around a friend that had Covid. We drove in the same car because his broke down and I picked him up and his family. It was for people in the car and everyone got Covid except me

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My vaccine got put to the test. Was around a friend that had Covid. We drove in the same car because his broke down and I picked him up and his family. It was for people in the car and everyone got Covid except me
Wow that is definitely something

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't you actually catch it last year? If I remember correctly that's my "woke" day for COVID.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
Got 1st Phizer shot today at Walgreens. Only reaction was soreness at the injection site... Took two tylenol and I'm good.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
And fyi if you want the shot fast. Register with Walgreens website and say that you are a caregiver on the application... automatic approval.... every morning abt 6am check for availablilty and at Walgreens no questions asked about who you are taking care of before they give you the shot....14 of my friends and family did this and it worked like a charm..

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
We have an appointment for next Tuesday. My wife and I couldn't find an opening for earlier than the end of May, so one of the research doctors at my job made a few calls.