Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Human beings have been vaccinating themselves from illnesses for 1,000 years. A thousand fucking years the shit been working but now vaccines are a conspiracy to kill people.

I understand black people don't trust the system all systems are tools of the powerful so I get it. But public health affects everyone there is no way to use a vaccine that billions of people will take worldwide is some sort of conspiracy. We have to use our brains a little.

You all believe in ghosts ideas that have no basis in reality. We really been studying vaccines for 1,000 fucking years Trillions of human beings have taken vaccines but you all spend literally zero time studying vaccines but trust your OPINION enough to risk your life. Hopefully the stupid don't populate before their stupidity takes them out. If everybody didn't believe in vaccines we would have had extinction level events multiple times. The lack of critical thinking in this stage of our evolution is shockingly sad. Why we don't have flying cars is because you stupid fucks still think the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. We just stupid and happy.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Human beings have been vaccinating themselves from illnesses for 1,000 years. A thousand fucking years the shit been working but now vaccines are a conspiracy to kill people.

I understand black people don't trust the system all systems are tools of the powerful so I get it. But public health affects everyone there is no way to use a vaccine that billions of people will take worldwide is some sort of conspiracy. We have to use our brains a little.

You all believe in ghosts ideas that have no basis in reality. We really been studying vaccines for 1,000 fucking years Trillions of human beings have taken vaccines but you all spend literally zero time studying vaccines but trust your OPINION enough to risk your life. Hopefully the stupid don't populate before their stupidity takes them out. If everybody didn't believe in vaccines we would have had extinction level events multiple times. The lack of critical thinking in this stage of our evolution is shockingly sad. Why we don't have flying cars is because you stupid fucks still think the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. We just stupid and happy.
Well said

BigFish999

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got my 1st Pfizer shot today and feeling fine. No arm soreness or anything yet 4 hours in. Will check in again if anything changes.
thumbs-up-medium-skin-tone.png

madgoose

International
International Member
get da fuck outta here, Im alive because, I only need hospital

or doctors for trauma.. thats all they are really needed for.

muthafuckas be going to the fuckin hospital for fevers, when all a fever is..

is telling your greedy fuckin ass, to give your body a rest and let it clean out all that fuckin sugar and starch you loaded your body up with...

havent been to a doctor in over two decades , had to get a check up for a job when I was in my twenties..

other than that..... my urban bush doctor skills > big pharma whore ass doctors...

You sound a bit like me, if you can breathe and stand up then you don't need no doctor and if you don't go to the doctor they cannot find anything wrong with you. Drives my mother crazy because she says "if they find it early enough they can fix it", I say. if they find anything they will be sending you from clinic to hospital to waiting room to consultant to GP and all over again, and guess what every one of them is getting paid. I am not rushing to get the vaccine, to many scare stories throughout history, my mother recently told me she was almost given Thalidamide whilst she was carrying me. Nah, when it's your time it's your time is what I say. Let me get it and either my body will fight it or it will take me but almost 12 months in and isolated through most of it and almost in a rural setting I am feeling optimistc about my chances. Now if I was up in London (it was February since I was last there and that was only a quick trip to collect some things and straight back to "the sticks") I may very well consider getting it because it is rife up there.

Found out earlier today the first person I know has passed due to COVID. Immigrant Ghanian about 45 y/o max. RIP Ernest gone but not forgotten.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound a bit like me, if you can breathe and stand up then you don't need no doctor and if you don't go to the doctor they cannot find anything wrong with you. Drives my mother crazy because she says "if they find it early enough they can fix it", I say. if they find anything they will be sending you from clinic to hospital to waiting room to consultant to GP and all over again, and guess what every one of them is getting paid. I am not rushing to get the vaccine, to many scare stories throughout history, my mother recently told me she was almost given Thalidamide whilst she was carrying me. Nah, when it's your time it's your time is what I say. Let me get it and either my body will fight it or it will take me but almost 12 months in and isolated through most of it and almost in a rural setting I am feeling optimistc about my chances. Now if I was up in London (it was February since I was last there and that was only a quick trip to collect some things and straight back to "the sticks") I may very well consider getting it because it is rife up there.

Found out earlier today the first person I know has passed due to COVID. Immigrant Ghanian about 45 y/o max. RIP Ernest gone but not forgotten.

no doubt... make sure you keep some vit c, vit d,

zinc, on deck....if you over forty you should be taking vit e,

and ginseng every morning... ginseng helps a dude maintain energy and vigor as they mature..

everyone you could take daily... except zinc, that you can take about fifty mg three times a week..
l usually skip it unless I feel a cold coming on.. zinc is a great cold stopper if you take it right when you see that cold coming on...

if you get really hit with an infection, you can mega dose on vit c... ten to twenty thousand milligrams a day,

your body cant overdose on vit c.. and that shit will

kick covids ass with the quickness....

the chinese did a study on the success rate of vit c..

big pharma shut that info down, because it directly

interferes with this fuckin vaccine they are trying to profit from..

Stay Up stay healthy

madgoose

International
International Member

and ginseng every morning... ginseng helps a dude maintain energy and vigor as they mature..

everyone you could take daily... except zinc, that you can take about fifty mg three times a week..
l usually skip it unless I feel a cold coming on.. zinc is a great cold stopper if you take it right when you see that cold coming on...

if you get really hit with an infection, you can mega dose on vit c... ten to twenty thousand milligrams a day,

Stay Up stay healthy

The moment we went into the first lockdown in the UK i started growing my own vegetables in case of food shortages so I had an abundance of fresh vegateables all through summer up until winter. Still got rocket, lambs lettuce and spinach out there now and its been threatening snow. The difference between freshly grown home produce and store bought is amazing plus my stuff travels 20 feet from where it is planted to toe cooker to the plate. Feel like a smoked salmon sandwich and I walk out hte front pick and wash some rocket, whaaaat? Blinding!

I have been gradually cuttin gdown on red meats naturally, it just does not seem to appeal like how it used to.

51 now, multiple old back, neck and shoulder injuries including a dislocated collar bone due to fighting. I was due to see a chiropactor for the first time but COVID put the brakes on that. I need to man up and get checked for the pancreatic cancer and I suppose I'll arrange a full all over check up while i'm at it. I'm a bit concerned about my lungs being a smoker, I used to cycle 20 miles a day but the bike got stolen a while back, planning for a new one soon just have not made my mind up yet on what one to get, but that will clear out the lungs, breathing will get deeper legs and knees will be strengthened.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The moment we went into the first lockdown in the UK i started growing my own vegetables in case of food shortages so I had an abundance of fresh vegateables all through summer up until winter. Still got rocket, lambs lettuce and spinach out there now and its been threatening snow. The difference between freshly grown home produce and store bought is amazing plus my stuff travels 20 feet from where it is planted to toe cooker to the plate. Feel like a smoked salmon sandwich and I walk out hte front pick and wash some rocket, whaaaat? Blinding!

51 now, multiple old back, neck and shoulder injuries including a dislocated collar bone due to fighting. I was due to see a chiropactor for the first time but COVID put the brakes on that. I need to man up and get checked for the pancreatic cancer check up and I suppose I'll arrange an check up while i'm at it. I'm a bit concerned about my lungs being a smoker, I used to cycle 20 miles a day but the bike got stolen a while back, planning for a new one soon just have not made my mind up yet on what one to get, but that will clear out the lungs, breathing will get deeper legs and knees will be strengthened.

man nothing like growing your own shit... I tasted fresh organic kale grown in a backyard...

I was like gotdam... you really taste the flavor of kale..

felt lighter and more energetic after eating it as well...

Oh so you across da pond eh?? COOL!

yea if you have a bad back you really have to watch your weight..

you should google excerscises and stretches you can do for the pain you have.. and incorporate them daily everytime you get a chance..

so much info at our finger tips... and bike riding is the best

thing we can do for our knees as we get older,

all the dudes I know over forty who stay riding bikes..

never have knee or hip problems... I observed that in my twenties.. and stayed riding stationary bikes and elliptical machines at the gym..

yea having your own garden is dope as fuck... what part of the UK you from..

and what on Gods blue earth is "rocket"? lol

madgoose

International
International Member
man nothing like growing your own shit... I tasted fresh organic kale grown in a backyard...

I was like gotdam... you really taste the flavor of kale..

felt lighter and more energetic after eating it as well...

Oh so you across da pond eh?? COOL!

yea if you have a bad back you really have to watch your weight..

you should google excerscises and stretches you can do for the pain you have.. and incorporate them daily everytime you get a chance..

so much info at our finger tips... and bike riding is the best

thing we can do for our knees as we get older,

all the dudes I know over forty who stay riding bikes..

never have knee or hip problems... I observed that in my twenties.. and stayed riding stationary bikes and elliptical machines at the gym..

yea having your own garden is dope as fuck... what part of the UK you from..

and what on Gods blue earth is "rocket"? lol

Originally out of Brixton south London, but currently down on the south east coast, but Londons home. I'm sure you understand, having been born and raised in one of the worlds biggest densest metropolises I feel how things slow down when I am away from it. Even when I lived in Sydney Australia it felt slow to me. But right now this suits me for what I am doing, you can't be on anything progressive in the hood without some fucker clocking your moves plotting and scheming, I can do what i got to do here from a distance. I get all the news so i am aware of the street politics when I get back there, same shit different bullshit.

Swimming and bike riding were my thing as a kid. Doubt I could do much proper technically correct swimming at the moment due to to shallowness of breath that was why i was riding the bike hoping to got get back into the pool, havn't swam since 2002 when I got back from Oz. All the pools are closed here due to COVID. Another reason I ride the bike is because I have abnormally large knee caps (so the doctor told me) and the muscles on the outside of my thighs are more develoed than the muscles on the inside of my thighs which means that when I bend my leg the knee cap is drawn at a slight angle which then causes an irritation. I particulalry feel this in October and November and then throughout winter as the weather gets damper. I never remember to do the physio which is really simple, in a sitting positon straighten the leg out in front of you count to 10 and repeat 10 times but I don't need that when I ride the bike, plus I will jump on the bike and ride the 2 miles to town if I need anything and not use the car, racking up another 4 miles.

Rocket is salad type leaf which I have learned does not have to be harvested before flowering, it does not develop that bitter latex tasting type juice that mature flowering lettuce does. I had lettuce growing 3 feet tall and i would just go and pick some leaves for a sandwich or a salad to go with dinner but once it starts to flower it goes bitter. Beetroots, onions. leeks. garlic, basil. chilis, scoth bonnet peppers, sweet/bell peppers, bsil, thyme, roseamary, oregano, 5 different types of tomatoes, I don't even remember it all, but as soon as I see the signs of spring I will be planting again. Oh and the potatoes, I ain't a potato lover but the ones I grew where great. Got a lot more planned for this season and a bigger selection. I am going to clear another area at the back so i can do more potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, okra, pak choi.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Originally out of Brixton south London, but currently down on the south east coast, but Londons home. I'm sure you understand, having been born and raised in one of the worlds biggest densest metropolises I feel how things slow down when I am away from it. Even when I lived in Sydney Australia it felt slow to me. But right now this suits me for what I am doing, you can't be on anything progressive in the hood without some fucker clocking your moves plotting and scheming, I can do what i got to do here from a distance. I get all the news so i am aware of the street politics when I get back there, same shit different bullshit.

Swimming and bike riding were my thing as a kid. Doubt I could do much proper technically correct swimming at the moment due to to shallowness of breath that was why i was riding the bike hoping to got get back into the pool, havn't swam since 2002 when I got back from Oz. All the pools are closed here due to COVID. Another reason I ride the bike is because I have abnormally large knee caps (so the doctor told me) and the muscles on the outside of my thighs are more develoed than the muscles on the inside of my thighs which means that when I bend my leg the knee cap is drawn at a slight angle which then causes an irritation. I particulalry feel this in October and November and then throughout winter as the weather gets damper. I never remember to do the physio which is really simple, in a sitting positon straighten the leg out in front of you count to 10 and repeat 10 times but I don't need that when I ride the bike, plus I will jump on the bike and ride the 2 miles to town if I need anything and not use the car, racking up another 4 miles.

Rocket is salad type leaf which I have learned does not have to be harvested before flowering, it does not develop that bitter latex tasting type juice that mature flowering lettuce does. I had lettuce growing 3 feet tall and i would just go and pick some leaves for a sandwich or a salad to go with dinner but once it starts to flower it goes bitter. Beetroots, onions. leeks. garlic, basil. chilis, scoth bonnet peppers, sweet/bell peppers, bsil, thyme, roseamary, oregano, 5 different types of tomatoes, I don't even remember it all, but as soon as I see the signs of spring I will be planting again. Oh and the potatoes, I ain't a potato lover but the ones I grew where great. Got a lot more planned for this season and a bigger selection. I am going to clear another area at the back so i can do more potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, okra, pak choi.

You grow all that in your yard.. nothing like growing your own herbs...

Okra too dope.. my ex used to grow those cherry tomatos in her backyard... man I used to eat them shits like grapes...

Also looking into breathing excercises there are tons of them youtube..

I had zero idea how poorly we breathe... we should be breathing deep into our guts but, most of us just barely breath to our chest..

its makes a big difference when you breathe properly..

Also around all that nature I KNOW you meditate....??

bruh taking some time out to watch your mind, especially after eating healthy and working out...

GAME CHANGER!!!

madgoose

International
International Member
You grow all that in your yard.. nothing like growing your own herbs...

Okra too dope.. my ex used to grow those cherry tomatos in her backyard... man I used to eat them shits like grapes...

Also looking into breathing excercises there are tons of them youtube..

I had zero idea how poorly we breathe... we should be breathing deep into our guts but, most of us just barely breath to our chest..

its makes a big difference when you breathe properly..

Also around all that nature I KNOW you meditate....??

bruh taking some time out to watch your mind, especially after eating healthy and working out...

GAME CHANGER!!!

Yeah I got a front a back garden, built a raised flower bed, went and got 4 bags a manure from the farm at the top of the road and mixed it with some perlite and a compost soil mix and then only needed to water it. I am planning on a composter to break down stuff that does not have to go in the bin so all vegetable, paper, cardbord matter and a vermicomposter (worms) to create my own feed. The Okra did not succeed it was attacked by affids but i have been reading up on how to structure your garden. You can deter certain pests by planting other things beside crops that attract pests. Also you can make more use of your space by growing shade loving plants or plants that like indirect sunlight under taller crops. Growing my own herbs yeah nothing like the smell of fresh basil, I usually have a small basil plant in the kitchen for the fragrance, it really hits your nose in the morning when you enter the kitchen.

Never been into meditating to busy cogitating. When I was cycling was a good time for thinking, I used to ride along the cycle path beside the sea so you can let your mind wonder a bit. After the exercise drink plenty of water have lunch which would be pitta bread, humous and fresh raw vegetables. But yeah if you are a planner then deep thinking is crucial. I can often spend years formulating a plan or waiting for the right time to employ it. I'm in that era at the moment and having time on my hands is why I am back on the BGOL again after a long break.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I got a front a back garden, built a raised flower bed, went and got 4 bags a manure from the farm at the top of the road and mixed it with some perlite and a compost soil mix and then only needed to water it. I am planning on a composter to break down stuff that does not have to go in the bin so all vegetable, paper, cardbord matter and a vermicomposter (worms) to create my own feed. The Okra did not succeed it was attacked by affids but i have been reading up on how to structure your garden. You can deter certain pests by planting other things beside crops that attract pests. Also you can make more use of your space by growing shade loving plants or plants that like indirect sunlight under taller crops. Growing my own herbs yeah nothing like the smell of fresh basil, I usually have a small basil plant in the kitchen for the fragrance, it really hits your nose in the morning when you enter the kitchen.

Never been into meditating to busy cogitating. When I was cycling was a good time for thinking, I used to ride along the cycle path beside the sea so you can let your mind wonder a bit. After the exercise drink plenty of water have lunch which would be pitta bread, humous and fresh raw vegetables. But yeah if you are a planner then deep thinking is crucial. I can often spend years formulating a plan or waiting for the right time to employ it. I'm in that era at the moment and having time on my hands is why I am back on the BGOL again after a long break.

sheet after finding out this satanic faggot billy

boy gates, is buyin up all the farmland..in usa...

I may be ordering veggies from you....lol...

Hey I know you miss those long rides by the river..

I love getting lost in a long distance run.. slow pace of course... I run with a lot of resistence weight vest and hand weights.....

do you hope to get back to it, or are your bike riding days behind you now??

madgoose

International
International Member
sheet after finding out this satanic faggot billy

boy gates, is buyin up all the farmland..in usa...

I may be ordering veggies from you....lol...

Hey I know you miss those long rides by the river..

I love getting lost in a long distance run.. slow pace of course... I run with a lot of resistence weight vest and hand weights.....

do you hope to get back to it, or are your bike riding days behind you now??
Did you see my reply in that thread about wannabe Dictator Gates? Be intersting to see what "insecticide" he deems fit to use on his produce.
If you are talking about the river Thames running through London then South Londoners don't really go north of the river unles we are going to the West End shopping, clubbing or if you work north of the river. If you are driving you go over a bridge but if you are on the tube you go under it.
Running was never my thing. Definetly getting back on a bike, I had a 2014 Marin San Rafael DS3 with a 21 inch frame stolen so I am in the market for something as good as that if not better. I really liked the Marin but they change the spec each year and colour scheme. The colour is not so important but my one was matt black and i really liked the stealthy look, they are still doing the colour scheme on other models and I have emailed them regarding doing a custom for me but they are not entertaining it so i am weighing up their current model with Canondales and Specialized. I woul d like something by the beginning of April when the weather improves, failing that i will have to shout the boys in the hood and tell them to let me know what comes through the "crackhead trading post".

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mqh2.gif

Im always mad Im not yet wildly rich beyond my dreams with the amount dumb Americans I meet..... Black and White.... CAC storming the Capital after getting grifted by the greatest NYC Hustler ever. Ninjas talking about this like the Tuskegee Experiment...

Cats who haven't read a book since Jr High school weighing in on 2020 Science is absurd....

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you see my reply in that thread about wannabe Dictator Gates? Be intersting to see what "insecticide" he deems fit to use on his produce.
If you are talking about the river Thames running through London then South Londoners don't really go north of the river unles we are going to the West End shopping, clubbing or if you work north of the river. If you are driving you go over a bridge but if you are on the tube you go under it.
Running was never my thing. Definetly getting back on a bike, I had a 2014 Marin San Rafael DS3 with a 21 inch frame stolen so I am in the market for something as good as that if not better. I really liked the Marin but they change the spec each year and colour scheme. The colour is not so important but my one was matt black and i really liked the stealthy look, they are still doing the colour scheme on other models and I have emailed them regarding doing a custom for me but they are not entertaining it so i am weighing up their current model with Canondales and Specialized. I woul d like something by the beginning of April when the weather improves, failing that i will have to shout the boys in the hood and tell them to let me know what comes through the "crackhead trading post".

Yea bike riding waaay better for

Leg health longevity..

Nice you plan on getting back to it. ..

I think I may have overlooked that thread about Billy boy gates..

But it sounds on point

Anybody that trust that bitch

Gotta be a mentally dead clout chasing fanboy who doesn't

Read...

That bike sounds dope as fuck

In the last two years nyc was starting to get thier bike ride on

But now it seems like every other person

Is on an escooter and bike...

The dopest place to ride a bike in Manhattan is in central park

Especially in the summertime shit..

Is one of the few reasons...

I am still here..

But as I mature..

Warmer climates sure looking pretty sweet..

Bruh what if the crackhead trading post...LOL..

Produces your old bike...

Lol the bike sounded dope..

I really need to get my bike riding on but I hate bike seats

At first takes awhile

To get used to..

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stay Up stay healthy

Shit I take zinc polinate 22 mg.. everyday.. brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You seem like a real knicca... uncut Raw..with no bullshit... good info...yiu handing out.. brah

madgoose

International
International Member
You seem like a real knicca... uncut Raw..with no bullshit... good info...yiu handing out.. brah

My ethnicity has been discussed here before many years ago, if i remember correctly it was with Helicopterfunk (is he still about) like a decade back. I got 9 different nationalities in my bloodline of off 4 continents. I am an Octoroon but predominantly European. You don't get many like me who can cook you curry goat rice and peas one day , tortellini in a soured cream sauce the next, prawn laksa the following day and oxtail and butter beans the next, ya feel me? I grew up in Brixton in the 80s & 90s which is smack in the middle of south London and grimey as any where you wouldn't want to be. Street life until 30 when I got the opportunity to go to Australia and a week later I was on that flight and stayed there for a year. Being out there made me believe in human beings again. If you look through my thread start history I have discussed and been open about some issues here particularly one "HIV... Do You Know Your Status?" nothing is off grounds with me, just cannnot stand DICKHEADS (word up El Diablo you little devil you)! I carefully navigate around certain threads and I doubt you will ever catch me using the "N" bomb unless I am quoting Chris Rock "I love black people but I hate n*****". All those nationalitees are like American Express, "Membership has it's priviledges", I go anywhere, anytime unrestricted. So there it is BGOL I have put it out there again on record, you know what it is, "skin is light, heart is dark, head is right!" Ooh and i am an equal opportunites fucker, it don't matter what colour if it is, if it is legal and alive and it has that certain "thing" I'll smash it, as long as the pussy don't stank!

@Nomad where you at? You actually know me off these streets, any lies I typed, speak on it.

madgoose

International
International Member
Yea bike riding waaay better for

Leg health longevity..

Nice you plan on getting back to it. ..

I think I may have overlooked that thread about Billy boy gates..

But it sounds on point

Anybody that trust that bitch

Gotta be a mentally dead clout chasing fanboy who doesn't

Read...

That bike sounds dope as fuck

In the last two years nyc was starting to get thier bike ride on

But now it seems like every other person

Is on an escooter and bike...

The dopest place to ride a bike in Manhattan is in central park

Especially in the summertime shit..

Is one of the few reasons...

I am still here..

But as I mature..

Warmer climates sure looking pretty sweet..

Bruh what if the crackhead trading post...LOL..

Produces your old bike...

Lol the bike sounded dope..

I really need to get my bike riding on but I hate bike seats

At first takes awhile

To get used to..

I hear you about the warmer climates, these young uns don't understand how all the knocks and bangs come back to hurt in later life especially in cold times, I feel my body yearning for sun, I loved living in Australia but don't know if i would qualify for another visa these days. It would not surprise me to find out the Crackhead trading post could produce my bike because I am pretty sure the local branch took it and everything comes in and out from London. I went around all the "heads" down here and told them if it got back to me I would cover them for a day but nothing yielded, I was hoping one would of stabbed the other in the back for a day of free (but limited) smoke. But nah nothing materialsed. I often look through gumtree and ebay but never see that model, that year, I just hope whoever does have it is enjoying it to its full potential and if they are near here with it i will see it especially when i get a new bike and I am out and about. When I am in the car and I see a bike i have to check it out, god help the fool I catch riding it, he better be a fast talker. I had a bike stolen when i was a kid and that always stayed with me.
My Marin had an upgraded Fiz:it seat which hurt my backside, I got a saddle gel cover which made it more comforatble. You can get cycling shorts, not the things Bobby brown used to wear, well yeah them as well but these are like regular shorts that have padded crotches and butts sections to protect Ya Nutz. Yeah I find that when you first get back on a bike first thing is to get your legs accustomised, which may take a month but you have to push through the pain for a 20 mile ride, then it will take another 4 weeks for the lungs to open up but you will see your times improve and then the start of the third month you should be able to cut your time significantly. When I started doing my 20 mile ride I was doing it in an hour and 55 minutes 12 weeks later I had a best time of 1 hour 22 which was pretty consistant. I use mapmyride.com to log my progress and with smart phones with GPS you can look at segments of the ride to see where you can improve on time.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They just allowed teachers to get it in my state so I'm going to do mine on Monday. My mother just recently got hers a couple days ago and she just reports a sore arm and a slight headache.

trapture

Rising Star
Registered
If you are not going to take the Covid vaccine just be appreciative of the people that do because they will be protecting you from getting the virus and allowing you the option of not getting vaccinated

“a close look at the research released by Pfizer and Moderna shows the studies haven’t actually tested whether the vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus; the goal of the trials was to see whether vaccinated patients presented with COVID symptoms at a rate that was substantially less frequent than individuals who hadn’t been vaccinated. That’s pretty much it.”

Though the available data may sorta, kinda, suggest that the vaccines will lower transmission rates, apparently scientists (and the vaccine makers) don’t have that information yet.

WHO: ‘No Evidence’ That COVID-19 Vaccines Will Prevent Spread Of Disease

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“a close look at the research released by Pfizer and Moderna shows the studies haven’t actually tested whether the vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus; the goal of the trials was to see whether vaccinated patients presented with COVID symptoms at a rate that was substantially less frequent than individuals who hadn’t been vaccinated. That’s pretty much it.”

Though the available data may sorta, kinda, suggest that the vaccines will lower transmission rates, apparently scientists (and the vaccine makers) don’t have that information yet.

WHO: ‘No Evidence’ That COVID-19 Vaccines Will Prevent Spread Of Disease

Yeah there is no way of telling if the vaccines completely sterilize the virus or if a person can still shed particles.

So people who are not vaccinated will still be at risk

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah there is no way of telling if the vaccines completely sterilize the virus or if a person can still shed particles.

So people who are not vaccinated will still be at risk

Uh you took the shot and still at risk..

Do you constantly live in a duh moment?

You say non vaccine takers are at risk..

But you took time out of your life and

Also risk the chance of side effects in addition to being

STILL at risk??

Astonishing!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh you took the shot and still at risk..

Do you constantly live in a duh moment?

You say non vaccine takers are at risk..

But you took time out of your life and

Also risk the chance of side effects in addition to being

STILL at risk??

Astonishing!!!
People who are vaccinated have essentially no risk. We just don’t know if vaccinated people can shed virus particles.

So all vaccinated people still need to protect others that are not vaccinated

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Da fuck...??? :lol:
People still need to be responsible and respectful of others peoples health. Until we know for sure vaccinated people can’t shed virus particles we need to still protect others who are not vaccinated by wearing mask and social distancing.

It all about respecting yourself and others as well. Just because a person is not vaccinated does not mean their life should be put in danger by others being careless

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People still need to be responsible and respectful of others peoples health. Until we know for sure vaccinated people can’t shed virus particles we need to still protect others who are not vaccinated by wearing mask and social distancing.

It all about respecting yourself and others as well. Just because a person is not vaccinated does not mean their life should be put in danger by others being careless

Nothing wrong with being a kid that took the short bus to school..

Nothing wrong with that shit at all..

Look at you now!!