Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah there is no way of telling if the vaccines completely sterilize the virus or if a person can still shed particles.

So people who are not vaccinated will still be at risk

And so will people that are vaccinated, where are the studies.. brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People still need to be responsible and respectful of others peoples health. Until we know for sure vaccinated people can’t shed virus particles we need to still protect others who are not vaccinated by wearing mask and social distancing.

It all about respecting yourself and others as well. Just because a person is not vaccinated does not mean their life should be put in danger by others being careless

Why get vaccinated?? If you still can tote the virus..brah?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Human beings have been vaccinating themselves from illnesses for 1,000 years. A thousand fucking years the shit been working but now vaccines are a conspiracy to kill people.

I understand black people don't trust the system all systems are tools of the powerful so I get it. But public health affects everyone there is no way to use a vaccine that billions of people will take worldwide is some sort of conspiracy. We have to use our brains a little.

You all believe in ghosts ideas that have no basis in reality. We really been studying vaccines for 1,000 fucking years Trillions of human beings have taken vaccines but you all spend literally zero time studying vaccines but trust your OPINION enough to risk your life. Hopefully the stupid don't populate before their stupidity takes them out. If everybody didn't believe in vaccines we would have had extinction level events multiple times. The lack of critical thinking in this stage of our evolution is shockingly sad. Why we don't have flying cars is because you stupid fucks still think the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. We just stupid and happy.

We’re in a new kind of Dark Ages. I mean that shit sincerely. Folks are typing on handheld supercomputers with access to all the information humanity has amassed only few thumb strokes away but with no fucking ability to think critically and can literally be convinced the Earth is flat via a pandemic of misinformation platformed by the world’s largest social media companies etc.

It’s really fucking remarkable and I don’t see a way out of this wilderness soon...particularly considering how easily monetized people’s utter stupidity/gullability is. It’s even more alarming considering that fascists are already so competent at propaganda and they’ve wielded this technology incredibly savvily.

Folks who couldn’t tell you the first thing about epidemiology or virology out here holding court like they’ve got multiple degrees in this shit. The arrogance and lack of humility is stunning.

Mqh2.gif

Im always mad Im not yet wildly rich beyond my dreams with the amount dumb Americans I meet..... Black and White.... CAC storming the Capital after getting grifted by the greatest NYC Hustler ever. Ninjas talking about this like the Tuskegee Experiment...

Cats who haven't read a book since Jr High school weighing in on 2020 Science is absurd....

Bro I think about this shit almost everyday lmao. So many stupid fucking ppl out here getting finessed by the most obvious conmen of all time (Donald fucking Trump?? Really?!). I’m mad at myself for not profiting off this shit to the tune of millions lol. I’m a scruples-having-ass-nigga :smh:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
\
We’re in a new kind of Dark Ages. I mean that shit sincerely. Folks are typing on handheld supercomputers with access to all the information humanity has amassed only few thumb strokes away but with no fucking ability to think critically and can literally be convinced the Earth is flat via a pandemic of misinformation platformed by the world’s largest social media companies etc.

It’s really fucking remarkable and I don’t see a way out of this wilderness soon...particularly considering how easily monetized people’s utter stupidity/gullability is. It’s even more alarming considering that fascists are already so competent at propaganda and they’ve wielded this technology incredibly savvily.

Folks who couldn’t tell you the first thing about epidemiology or virology out here holding court like they’ve got multiple degrees in this shit. The arrogance and lack of humility is stunning.

Bro I think about this shit almost everyday lmao. So many stupid fucking ppl out here getting finessed by the most obvious conmen of all time (Donald fucking Trump?? Really?!). I’m mad at myself for not profiting off this shit to the tune of millions lol. I’m a scruples-having-ass-nigga :smh:

Ive told my homeboy this for a long time.. Ive had some ways I could have come up but Ive done it the right way so I can sleep at night. That being said, Im still working on collecting this paper. Ive just put some people on my unwatchable list on social media, I lost respect for them and try not to let the type of retarded shit they post effect how I deal with them..... SMH

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want that shit at all...ya feel me..if I get a muffuckin vaccination, and can still catch the illness...what the fuck do I need the shit for? Something fishy.. brah
The goal of this vaccine is to attempt to lower the amount of virus in the community by giving people antibodies.

However, if this vaccine can prevent serious illness ie hospitalizations and deaths then it is a win.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you been able to get your 2nd dose? Please let me know how you did it because I can’t find anywhere to get mine in Atlanta. You were helpful with getting my first dose.
The folks who did your first dose should be doing your second dose.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me too. Much respek to you guys that went and got it tho. But im trying to be last last in line.

I do wonder tho, when you get it, do you still have to wear mask and 6 feet up? Do you get a bracelet or something saying you good to walk around with no mask now?
You should still mask up and keep your distance because you may still be able to carry and transmit the virus to the non vaccinated

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should still mask up and keep your distance because you may still be able to carry and transmit the virus to the non vaccinated
Yeah because this is a new virus and new vaccine there isn t a lot of data about whether you can still carry and transmit the virus so you still jeed to take precautions so that you dont infect others.

Reactions: 305

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Originally out of Brixton south London, but currently down on the south east coast, but Londons home. I'm sure you understand, having been born and raised in one of the worlds biggest densest metropolises I feel how things slow down when I am away from it. Even when I lived in Sydney Australia it felt slow to me. But right now this suits me for what I am doing, you can't be on anything progressive in the hood without some fucker clocking your moves plotting and scheming, I can do what i got to do here from a distance. I get all the news so i am aware of the street politics when I get back there, same shit different bullshit.

Swimming and bike riding were my thing as a kid. Doubt I could do much proper technically correct swimming at the moment due to to shallowness of breath that was why i was riding the bike hoping to got get back into the pool, havn't swam since 2002 when I got back from Oz. All the pools are closed here due to COVID. Another reason I ride the bike is because I have abnormally large knee caps (so the doctor told me) and the muscles on the outside of my thighs are more develoed than the muscles on the inside of my thighs which means that when I bend my leg the knee cap is drawn at a slight angle which then causes an irritation. I particulalry feel this in October and November and then throughout winter as the weather gets damper. I never remember to do the physio which is really simple, in a sitting positon straighten the leg out in front of you count to 10 and repeat 10 times but I don't need that when I ride the bike, plus I will jump on the bike and ride the 2 miles to town if I need anything and not use the car, racking up another 4 miles.

Rocket is salad type leaf which I have learned does not have to be harvested before flowering, it does not develop that bitter latex tasting type juice that mature flowering lettuce does. I had lettuce growing 3 feet tall and i would just go and pick some leaves for a sandwich or a salad to go with dinner but once it starts to flower it goes bitter. Beetroots, onions. leeks. garlic, basil. chilis, scoth bonnet peppers, sweet/bell peppers, bsil, thyme, roseamary, oregano, 5 different types of tomatoes, I don't even remember it all, but as soon as I see the signs of spring I will be planting again. Oh and the potatoes, I ain't a potato lover but the ones I grew where great. Got a lot more planned for this season and a bigger selection. I am going to clear another area at the back so i can do more potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, okra, pak choi.

Brixton? Man a long ass time ago some Rastafarians tried to roll on me and my boy. He was fucking a fine British chick. They wanted to beef about that lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I tell ya @roots69 ? Get a few celebrities to video themselves “taking the vaccine” and the sheep / low-level thinkers would go running out to get the shot :smh:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I tell ya @roots69 ? Get a few celebrities to video themselves “taking the vaccine” and the sheep / low-level thinkers would go running out to get the shot :smh:

Celebrity Worshiping should be banned and looked down on!! These celebrities influencers are our worst enemies!! But getting the masses to understand that is impossible!!

madgoose

International
International Member
Brixton? Man a long ass time ago some Rastafarians tried to roll on me and my boy. He was fucking a fine British chick. They wanted to beef about that lol

Rastafarian HQ was in Brixton. I bet he was an undercover PORK & PUSSY eating fashion dread and the chick was white with blonde (bleached) hair. All them JaFaicans claim to be from Brixton if they are south Londoners because of the rep it carries where if they was original Jamaicans "dem a go say "dem a Yaaard Man, seen!""

Jamaicans get very possessive over "their" pussy. It is an attitude they have going back to the Jamaican lifestyle. If a man can afford to keep more than one woman he feels it is OK to do so. Also the woman will fight for their "cocky", they love to throw acid in the face of another girl who might be fucking their guy, as a result acid attacks became prevalent in the UK and now if you are charged with assaulting somebody with a corrosive liquid you may as well have shot them with a gun as for as the custodial sentence guidelines go.

Brixton is known worldwide, I think we are up to 5 sets of major riots not including the minor skirmishes. From the late 70's up until about 10 years ago when Brixton began to be heavily gentrified and property prices went through the roof it was a no go zone due to the street crime, drug dealing and anti-social behaviour. A lot of Caribbean migrants head for Brixton upon their arrival as have other nationalities that have followed after, so it has had a dense black population in the past, but this is changing now because of the gentrification and because a lot of council (public housing) properties were made available for the tenants to purchase at heavily reduced prices depending on how long they had been tenants in the property, who are now cashing out and moving to quieter areas as they get older or retire.

Brixton is fast changing, I don't recognise the main strip when I go back but once you get off the high street and into the back streets or the council estates (projects) you better have your head screwed on and if you are challenged you better be able to call some heavy names on that block. Kids are/have been dying over the post code (zip code) wars. Then on top of that you have the North, East, South & West London divide of which south London rules because we are the biggest area, basically everything south of the river is "South". I am sure that you have seen the movie "Blue Story". That is real over here, streets and areas are divided just like how L.A. is with the Crips and Bloods situation. Hoods over here have been beefing 40 years, shit is real. Also if you are into the British street stuff then there are 2 seasons of Top Boy BEFORE the season that Drake sponsored. You may find it on the BBC iplayer if you can get past the regional issues. Plus there is another season about to drop.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I just got my 2nd Pfizer vaccine dose with absolutely no wait. I was in at 2:15 and done at 2:25.
Granted this was at the aviation center in South Fulton so could this be because of Black skepticism?

Any locations open?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me too. Much respek to you guys that went and got it tho. But im trying to be last last in line.

I do wonder tho, when you get it, do you still have to wear mask and 6 feet up? Do you get a bracelet or something saying you good to walk around with no mask now?

Ivermectin kills the virus DEAD....brah