Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did you get it? I'm getting mine as soon as its available.
I am in Georgia and went online and registered and they sent me an email saying to come tomorrow.

Honestly, just call around and find a center that has doses and call them. I found which centers had doses on the Georgia department of health. It may be the same in other states who list who has doses.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I am in Georgia and went online and registered and they sent me an email saying to come tomorrow.

Honestly, just call around and find a center that has doses and call them. I found which centers had doses on the Georgia department of health. It may be the same in other states who list who has doses.

Just like that? I'm going to see if California has a similar program and if so register today

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like that? I'm going to see if California has a similar program and if so register today
Yeah, my sister who is a Doctor was saying she new a few people who got vaccinated that was not medical or frontline workers She lives in Florida.

That is what got me looking around. Sure enough they were like come in. All I said was I was a front line worker as a janitor.

In GA we have about 1 million doses and only 54,000 have been vaccinated. So obviously in Georgia, doses just sitting on the shelf

Last edited:

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, my sister who is a Doctor was saying she new a few people who got vaccinated. She lives in Florida.

That is what got me looking around. Sure enough they were like come in. All I said was I was a front line worker as a janitor.

In GA we have about 1 million doses and only 54,000 have been vaccinated. So obviously in Georgia, doses just sitting on the shelf

I stay in Sandy Springs and I'm gonna look into getting the vaccine then. The nation as a whole has been dragging their asses administering it

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just said I was a janitor lol and they said cool
lmao watch how many bgolers place calls secretly after talking all of that shit since september...."Ya'll got any vaccines leftover?I'm the head cook at mcdonalds " ,"Yo dawg I gotta family... kids I gotta be around for","My old lady made me get it","Momma said I had asthma when I was a kid,I bet not fuck around..."

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
lmao watch how many bgolers place calls secretly after talking all of that shit since september...."Ya'll got any vaccines leftover?I'm the head cook at mcdonalds " ,"Yo dawg I gotta family... kids I gotta be around for","My old lady made me get it","Momma said I had asthma when I was a kid,I bet not fuck around..."

Right right. I'm not an anti vaxxer and never jumped on that train. I have a 71yr old mother with underlying respiratory conditions. I'll do anything for her, fuck the conspiracy theory bullshit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fuck you mean, real anti vaxers are like go on take that shit, let them get the eighty percent

they need vaccinated and they can leave the rest of us alone...

so the more the merrier if you ask me....

when you gettin yo shot??

bxhilander

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pfizer is all they offered at first, had to fight to get it in my unit, they didn't think we were priority, and me with diabetes, kidney disease, hypertension and somewhat obese