Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not true. If we all did exactly what you stated and not get any vaccines. After the people who were vaccinated die off, people would have a hard time reaching the age of 30 because of illnesses.

You can’t be an anti-vaccine when you depend on other people being vaccinated to insure your health, protecting people from illnesses.

vaccinated people spread the virus, spreading the flu around to other wise healthy people..

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
vaccinated people spread the virus, spreading the flu around to other wise healthy people..
The US is over 90% vaccinated. It keeps everyone safe because of community protection. So people can not get vaccinated and still be protected.

You take away vaccines and you would create a situation where reaching the age of just 30 would be a milestone

If you are not going to take the Covid vaccine just be appreciative of the people that do because they will be protecting you from getting the virus and allowing you the option of not getting vaccinated

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was on the fence, I was saying I was going to take it later this year, I have an elderly mother haven't seen in almost a year and I usually fly her out or fly up quarterly its killing me. She is a cancer survivor and Im waiting until her Dr clears her, she gets it then Im gonna get asap...

I understand some of the concern but a lot of the responses in this thread are ignorant and nonsensical. I always defer to experts, my Primary is like 40 and he was like yo bro..... Im taking it.... That was enough to quell some of my apprehension, not all but man we KNOW what Covid is doing. Fairly healthy folks are dying.

I posted in a thread when it first popped up that I was sick after a trip to Cali and was down 6-8 weeks. A year later I still cant jog the avg 2 miles I use to do 4 times a week. Im back up to a mile, 1.5 miles. My girl that took care of me got sick was down 2-3 weeks, she tested positive for the anitbodies so I assumed I had it. ITS BEEEN A YEAR. Dont sleep brothers its def real.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hithead:
because you can get the virus and spread it to someone outside your age group has a higher chance of dieing:hithead:
But if they get the vaccine then they're protected right? I'm not getting a vaccine for anyone else. Feel free to take one for the team. I'll just take some medicine.

Last edited:

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wanna race... ?? Ill be forty five this july... I bet I can run a faster forty than you can...??

First off i highly doubt that.. and im around your age..

second.... just cause you in shape dont mean shit.. athletes and people that go to the gym drop dead of heart conditions all the time.. cause they didnt go to the doctor and know what to fuck to do...

You got a stethoscope in the house??

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People so scared of vaccines but yet enjoy the fruits of things like Chicken Pox basically being eradicated over the last 20 years.. When the last time you heard a kid or adult getting chicken pox?? Shit was all over the place 20-30 years ago....

Need to go live in a 3rd world country if you dont like vaccines... Bet when you get all type of shit from the water and air your drinking you come back and get those vaccinnes...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People so scared of vaccines but yet enjoy the fruits of things like Chicken Pox basically being eradicated over the last 20 years.. When the last time you heard a kid or adult getting chicken pox?? Shit was all over the place 20-30 years ago....

Need to go live in a 3rd world country if you dont like vaccines... Bet when you get all type of shit from the water and air your drinking you come back and get those vaccinnes...
I don’t understand the anti-vaccine crowd. They should be appreciative that other are taking the vaccine which is allowing them a choice not to.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off i highly doubt that.. and im around your age..

second.... just cause you in shape dont mean shit.. athletes and people that go to the gym drop dead of heart conditions all the time.. cause they didnt go to the doctor and know what to fuck to do...

You got a stethoscope in the house??

healthy people drop dead.." all the time" LOL.. cmon son...

a stethoscope, for what??

All answers are within me as well as within you, you have been trained to go outside of you for life answers for everything...

Not I!!!
There is an app where people can monitor how much they ran within a week...

Pick a week and post them numbers...or record yourself running a forty yard dash...

with someone timing you..Im a ninety nine percent sure I can beat your time..

the one percent chance of you winning, is me giving you the victory out of sympathy...

because Im such a great charitable guy...lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
healthy people drop dead.." all the time" LOL.. cmon son...

a stethoscope, for what??

All answers are within me as well as within you, you have been trained to go outside of you for life answers for everything...

Not I!!!
There is an app where people can monitor how much they ran within a week...

Pick a week and post them numbers...or record yourself running a forty yard dash...

with someone timing you..Im a ninety nine percent sure I can beat your time..

the one percent chance of you winning, is me giving you the victory out of sympathy...

because Im such a great charitable guy...lol
Man real talk fam. Get your ass in the doctors office and get at least your colon checked

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US is over 90% vaccinated. It keeps everyone safe because of community protection. So people can not get vaccinated and still be protected.

You take away vaccines and you would create a situation where reaching the age of just 30 would be a milestone

If you are not going to take the Covid vaccine just be appreciative of the people that do because they will be protecting you from getting the virus and allowing you the option of not getting vaccinated

who told you that BULLSHIT... do you have any idea how powerful

big pharma is, and how much they pay doctors to push their

patented bullshit including vaccines that do not work...

do you realize how much big pharma controls the narrative

on their PATENTS including vaccines..

You dont becauce you just repeat the shit you have been programmed to repeat,

you have zero idea the influence big pharma has on programming your opinion,

you are saying everything they want you to say to ensure their PATENT products get shoved down your throat.

do you know how high on the list of yearly deaths caused by doctors are, medical mishaps are...

I bet you fuckin dont, because you been programmed not to seek

these answers for yourself.. bruh just in 2014 there was a record outbreak of measles, mumps etc..

Hey did you know they knew about the swine flu since fuckin

annnnnnnnnnd..

THE SWINE FLU STARTED IN A FUCKININ MILITARY BASE in THE FUCKIN SEVENTIES...

Of course you didnt...

The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17], resulting in 53 deaths [18]. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

the paragraph is under historic events... they put shit right in

your face.. but they know ni666as like yall dont read as much as yall succumb to ass media. so they dont worry about the dumbed down masses...

yall listening to the same media that swore up and down there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq.. got the dumbed down singing

SUPPORT THE TROOPs come to find out they were supporting the deaths of our own troops, and got us in a war where we wasted fuckin TRILLIONS of dollars on looking for weapons of

mass destruction that never existed... did the mass media apologize to the people.. HELL FUCKIN NO...

they are A TOOL OF WAR PROPAGANDA, and the people are TOO DUMBED DOWN TO EVEN REALIZE THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THEIR OWN GOVT.... dumbed down to damn near retardation...

even our OWN TROOPS are USED AS FUCKIN GUINEA PIGS for big pharma and the military industrial comples....

yall think these FACTs are fuckin conspiracy theories thats whats crazy..

yall dont hear me tho...
Im trying to tell you THIS COVID 19 SHIT IS BIOLOGICAL WAREFARE...

and a attack on the masses my the parasitic elite who fear, we are growing to big in numbers to control...

the good news. their plans are backfiring RIGHT IN THEIR fuckin face...

they are running around like chicken with their heads cut off because they cant for the life of them understand...

How nations in Africa are not being overwhelmed like the european nations...

lol the exact opposite effect of what they was hoping for... and they aint seen nothing yet.

yall really need to read on big pharma and how much control they have over what you see hear and read..

ESPECIALLY FROM DOCTORS, read about what happens to doctors who stray away from big pharmas narratives, and how big pharma,

uses their own peers to attack them.

and they fuckin OWN THE FDA.. the FDA is big pharmas LIL BITCH!

but you could trust them if you want... thats your right to make your own life choices...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man real talk fam. Get your ass in the doctors office and get at least your colon checked

Thanks I appreciate the advice.. but Im good... I know how to keep my colon clean with healthy fiberous foods, tons of water.

and Im SUPER regular.

Yall be getting your colon checked and still shitting once a week..

bruh if you EATING everyday and aint shitting everyday,

toxins are building up in your bowels and you are creating an environment for toxins which leads to diseases.

its not fuckin rocket science.. doctors are for you muthafuckas,

that havent eaten anything green but the boogas you picked

from your nose when you was a child... and lets not even talk about

daily excercise.... some folks let themselves go before they even hit 40...

those are the kind of folks that depend on doctors...

you cant be doing the same shit at forty you did at twenty...

and that includes your diet...

your plate should be eighty percent veggies and twenty percent meat an starch..

the typical american diet is soo opposite that.

if you dont get what Im sayin.. thats cool,

its not for everybody to get..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you are saying everything they want you to say to ensure their PATENT products get shoved down your throat.

do you know how high on the list of yearly deaths caused by doctors are, medical mishaps are...

these answers for yourself.. bruh just in 2014 there was a record outbreak of measles, mumps etc..

annnnnnnnnnd..

Of course you didnt...

The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17], resulting in 53 deaths [18]. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

your face.. but they know ni666as like yall dont read as much as yall succumb to ass media. so they dont worry about the dumbed down masses...

yall listening to the same media that swore up and down there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq.. got the dumbed down singing

SUPPORT THE TROOPs come to find out they were supporting the deaths of our own troops, and got us in a war where we wasted fuckin TRILLIONS of dollars on looking for weapons of

mass destruction that never existed... did the mass media apologize to the people.. HELL FUCKIN NO...

they are A TOOL OF WAR PROPAGANDA, and the people are TOO DUMBED DOWN TO EVEN REALIZE THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THEIR OWN GOVT.... dumbed down to damn near retardation...

even our OWN TROOPS are USED AS FUCKIN GUINEA PIGS for big pharma and the military industrial comples....

yall dont hear me tho...

and a attack on the masses my the parasitic elite who fear, we are growing to big in numbers to control...

they are running around like chicken with their heads cut off because they cant for the life of them understand...

lol the exact opposite effect of what they was hoping for... and they aint seen nothing yet.

yall really need to read on big pharma and how much control they have over what you see hear and read..

ESPECIALLY FROM DOCTORS, read about what happens to doctors who stray away from big pharmas narratives, and how big pharma,

but you could trust them if you want... thats your right to make your own life choices...
Without getting all the way thru your post.
That measles outbreak was because of folks like yourself that dont get vaccinated

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

annnnnnnnnnd..

Of course you didnt...

yall dont hear me tho...

My degree is in biology so I am not programmed. For us to have a conversation you have to answer the question asked. If we didn't have vaccines how would you prevent deaths, plagues and diseases?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks I appreciate the advice.. but Im good... I know how to keep my colon clean with healthy fiberous foods, tons of water.

and Im SUPER regular.

Yall be getting your colon checked and still shitting once a week..

bruh if you EATING everyday and aint shitting everyday,

toxins are building up in your bowels and you are creating an environment for toxins which leads to diseases.

its not fuckin rocket science.. doctors are for you muthafuckas,

that havent eaten anything green but the boogas you picked

from your nose when you was a child... and lets not even talk about

daily excercise.... some folks let themselves go before they even hit 40...

those are the kind of folks that depend on doctors...

you cant be doing the same shit at forty you did at twenty...

and that includes your diet...

your plate should be eighty percent veggies and twenty percent meat an starch..

the typical american diet is soo opposite that.

if you dont get what Im sayin.. thats cool,

its not for everybody to get..
Keeping your colon clean has nothing to do with colon cancer. Polyps are what can lead to colon cancer. At your age you could have polyps which are easily removable when caught early. Being regular has nothing to do with colon cancer. The healthiest people in the world get their colon checked. Now they have do it yourself kits that only requires shitting on a stick so there is no excuse

Freddy this is basic science and medicine. Like I said I have a degree and masters in Biology

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That measles outbreak was because of folks like yourself that dont get vaccinated

Who told you that? You know the polio vaccine actually caused polio right??

The cutter incident ever heard of it..polio. vaccine causing paralysis and shit..1955.

big pharma and eugenics lovers like bill gates who believes in population control.

got big money to cover up and pay people off for their fuck ups..

like bill gates did with his herpes vaccine trials in india...

he covered that shit up, paid people off, an controlled the narrative.

especially on the internet... they know the american people

are too lazy to dig deeper for the truth.... they just run with the official narrative..

but hey, if vaccines are your thingy and help you to sleep better

at night.. you do what works for you....

Foods are my medicine. I know white rice has zero value once consumed in the body,

but ancient grains like Kamut health wise it shits on white or brown rice..

KAMUT® brand khorasan wheat, in addition to being an ancient grain preserved from hybridization or modification and always organically grown, is an excellent source of protein, fiber, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B1 (thiamin), and vitamin B3 (niacin).

white rice cant even compare....and unfortunately my people have been programmed to consume waaay too much of it..

and we wonder why we suffer from type 2 diabetes..

its the choices we make...

https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgGEAE#imgrc=nwJwcoXV7K6HCM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgHEAE#imgrc=KYoUtA0rPqMPtM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgIEAE#imgrc=QJbLfSksNdiWHM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgJEAE#imgrc=ebQzglh-2JzL1M
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgKEAE#imgrc=L5Y7bhF29P7wcM

White rice has a higher glycemic index, which means its carbs convert more quickly into blood sugar than brown rice. Higher intakes of white rice may result in a higher risk of type 2 diabetes.

Now what is a better choice..white rice or kamut??

what did you have for dinner tonight?

its life choices that can boost or decline your health status..

not accepting big pharmas mind fuckery..

big pharma spends billions in ads to mind fuck you..

that fucked up part is WE actually pay for those ads, its a fuckin tax write off for them.. thats how powerful they are..

they dont even have to pay for the ads they use to mindfuck us...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My degree is in biology so I am not programmed. For us to have a conversation you have to answer the question asked. If we didn't have vaccines how would you prevent deaths, plagues and diseases?

You would prevent deaths, plagues and diseases,

by making the right choices in the foods you eat to build up your immune system.

and access to clean healthy water, so you can WASH YO ASS DAILY.

too many nasty muthafuckas walking around that dont even wash their hands after using the bathroom..

NEXT QUESTION!!!!

and dont get me started on EDUCATION....where they TELL you what to think..

not HOW to think... but congrats on your degree nevertheless.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keeping your colon clean has nothing to do with colon cancer. Polyps are what can lead to colon cancer. At your age you could have polyps which are easily removable when caught early. Being regular has nothing to do with colon cancer. The healthiest people in the world get their colon checked. Now they have do it yourself kits that only requires shitting on a stick so there is no excuse

Freddy this is basic science and medicine. Like I said I have a degree and masters in Biology

your diet and lifestyle has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH COLON CANCER.

EVERYTHING...

if you aint taking shits everyday... YOU ON THE ROAD TO COLON CANCER...

REGULARITY IS EVERYTHING concerning a healthy colon..

ensuring you have more good bacteria in your gut is also important

and if you make the right food choices, you dont have to worry about that.

why cant you admit, most doctors are fuckin WHORES to big pharma???

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LOL how are they PROTECTING me when they dont even know

what is being put IN their body??

thats crazy talk!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The cutter incident ever heard of it..polio. vaccine causing paralysis and shit..1955.

big pharma and eugenics lovers like bill gates who believes in population control.

are too lazy to dig deeper for the truth.... they just run with the official narrative..

Foods are my medicine. I know white rice has zero value once consumed in the body,

KAMUT® brand khorasan wheat, in addition to being an ancient grain preserved from hybridization or modification and always organically grown, is an excellent source of protein, fiber, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B1 (thiamin), and vitamin B3 (niacin).

white rice cant even compare....and unfortunately my people have been programmed to consume waaay too much of it..

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+white+rice+is+bad+for+you&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS919US919&sxsrf=ALeKk00lF0rne89mL8WhHC3UR2b-q1Jk5Q:1610071903898&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=nwJwcoXV7K6HCM%2CNAoh6ReSgdGCoM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQRsX8XEilhM3JO7ZiCUZMCynhaZA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9tpOfoYvuAhU6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgGEAE#imgrc=nwJwcoXV7K6HCM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why+white+rice+is+bad+for+you&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS919US919&sxsrf=ALeKk00lF0rne89mL8WhHC3UR2b-q1Jk5Q:1610071903898&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=KYoUtA0rPqMPtM%2CC8nCwH6tM0iF7M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSvn7xyqI1i1nmWwyX_lqdL6V-7cw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9tpOfoYvuAhU6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgHEAE#imgrc=KYoUtA0rPqMPtM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why+white+rice+is+bad+for+you&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS919US919&sxsrf=ALeKk00lF0rne89mL8WhHC3UR2b-q1Jk5Q:1610071903898&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=QJbLfSksNdiWHM%2CWnTZf_7KJgRaxM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQqAkX_WpWtDrlONixu0zYWXGuuOA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9tpOfoYvuAhU6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgIEAE#imgrc=QJbLfSksNdiWHM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why+white+rice+is+bad+for+you&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS919US919&sxsrf=ALeKk00lF0rne89mL8WhHC3UR2b-q1Jk5Q:1610071903898&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ebQzglh-2JzL1M%2CNAoh6ReSgdGCoM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQv8cfV96dXVrujDlyJXe88vliIXQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9tpOfoYvuAhU6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgJEAE#imgrc=ebQzglh-2JzL1M
https://www.google.com/search?q=why+white+rice+is+bad+for+you&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS919US919&sxsrf=ALeKk00lF0rne89mL8WhHC3UR2b-q1Jk5Q:1610071903898&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=L5Y7bhF29P7wcM%2CNAoh6ReSgdGCoM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQuI0cKqefU7mOG48j9q-E98l1oaQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9tpOfoYvuAhU6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgKEAE#imgrc=L5Y7bhF29P7wcM

White rice has a higher glycemic index, which means its carbs convert more quickly into blood sugar than brown rice. Higher intakes of white rice may result in a higher risk of type 2 diabetes.

that fucked up part is WE actually pay for those ads, its a fuckin tax write off for them.. thats how powerful they are..

The

https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgGEAE#imgrc=nwJwcoXV7K6HCM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgHEAE#imgrc=KYoUtA0rPqMPtM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgIEAE#imgrc=QJbLfSksNdiWHM
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgJEAE#imgrc=ebQzglh-2JzL1M
https://www.google.com/search?q=why...6FVkFHc9cDlQQ_h16BAgKEAE#imgrc=L5Y7bhF29P7wcM

vaccines extended life. If population control was the focus, wouldn’t just letting viruses run wild handle that?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here let me plant a seed of thought, if the fuckin military,

ran radiation experiments on THEIR OWN SOLDIERS...

WHAT DA FUCK YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO TO CIVILIAN...??

and yes that includes infecting communities with measles.

but if thats too much for you to swallow, like a gaggin whore..

I understand :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man you better read that whole shit..

Get that knowledge...

You supposed to know this..

Get that KNAALEGE ....

You read enough of my post and eat my words..

Your third eye will open and you will know how

To harness your true super powers..

Dont be like Lightbright

He refuses the knowlege

So his only super powers are getting the drips

From meth whores

Dont be that guy

@lightbright

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You would prevent deaths, plagues and diseases,

by making the right choices in the foods you eat to build up your immune system.

and access to clean healthy water, so you can WASH YO ASS DAILY.

too many nasty muthafuckas walking around that dont even wash their hands after using the bathroom..

NEXT QUESTION!!!!

and dont get me started on EDUCATION....where they TELL you what to think..

not HOW to think... but congrats on your degree nevertheless.
What you eat can’t prevent diseases that vaccines control. In fact what you typed don’t make sense.

A healthy diet does not prevent a bacteria or virus from entering the body and taking over

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you eat can’t prevent diseases that vaccines control. In fact what you typed don’t make sense.

A healthy diet does not prevent a bacteria or virus from entering the body and taking over

A healthy diet and KNOWLEDGE of self.

Will ensure you get the perfect balance of good bacteria to offset the bad bacteria.

Of course my writing only makes sense to

Those who can think for themselves and incorporate logic at will.

So I totally get your lacking in understanding what I'm purveying in fact it's expected...

So don't feel too bad.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A healthy diet and KNOWLEDGE of self.

Will ensure you get the perfect balance of good bacteria to offset the bad bacteria.

Of course my writing only makes sense to

Those who can think for themselves and incorporate logic at will.

So I totally get your lacking in understanding what I'm purveying in fact it's expected...

So don't feel too bad.

‘you don’t have a fucking clue. They didn’t prevent them. That’s why it was necessary to create vaccines. So you’re saying a healthy diet could have prevented polio? You aren’t even old enough to know what people were living through.So many people today are incapable of abstract thought. If they didn’t live through it they can’t imagine it.

Look at the damn picture......if you lived during this time and they developed a polio vaccine I bet your ass would be singing a different tune.
And why the fuck are you talking about bacteria, which is treated with antibiotics. Viruses can’t be treated, they require immunization to prevent infection, if a vaccine for that particular virus exists.

upload pic

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh...and my 89 year old dad got it Tuesday and he is doing just fine. Hew was a chemistry profess at an HBCU for 35 years....we believe in science in my family.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘you don’t have a fucking clue. They didn’t prevent them. That’s why it was necessary to create vaccines. So you’re saying a healthy diet could have prevented polio? You aren’t even old enough to know what people were living through.So many people today are incapable of abstract thought. If they didn’t live through it they can’t imagine it.

Look at the damn picture......if you lived during this time and they developed a polio vaccine I bet your ass would be singing a different tune.
And why the fuck are you talking about bacteria, which is treated with antibiotics. Viruses can’t be treated, they require immunization to prevent infection, if a vaccine for that particular virus exists.

upload pic

What da fuck are you talking about.

Its like y'all trying to swarm a knigga..

Like I'm a one man tag team...

Smacking around a ten man tag team..

I'm debating one summa bytch its like

He tags another summa Bytch..

Then he gets stuck and here you come out of fucking left

Field like Ryan raborn...

My stance is a healthy LIFESTYLE

Leads to a healthy immune system..

Its a fact that over ninety percent of Moorish Americans..

Whom lessor men called negros and blacks

The indigenous americans

Don't die from covid. Its always an underlying condition

With hypertension and diabetes leading the pack...

Fuckin polio ...muthafucka we are in a covid plandemic..

Not a polio one..

Care to stay on topic..?

We can talk about how the polio vaccine fucking

Caused paralysis im children in central Africa and how it can mutate and become infectious..

Just how they planned for these biological weapons

To work...

But let's stay on topic ...ol jump in from topic to topic trying to be right

About something lookin ass.

So who YOU gonna tag now??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not going to the doctor in over 2 decades and 45 is dangerous

For who??

Not I...

Letting a muthafucka injecting something into you
.and you havent a fucking clue

Waaaaaaay more dangerous..

Let me make it simple as fuck..

You KNOW bill gates erroneously thinks the world is over populated right??

You don't think he is going to use his money to do something about it..

You know he is obsessed with the populations of Africa and India right??

He had to pay off a lot of people in India..

For his vaccine fuckery there

They went into overdrive with the damage control there..

Because his obsession with eugenics and the depopulation of

So called black and brown people was about to be exposed..

But its having the opposite effect of what they was hoping for..

Lol

And they aint seeing nothing yet..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh...and my 89 year old dad got it Tuesday and he is doing just fine. Hew was a chemistry profess at an HBCU for 35 years....we believe in science in my family.

Thats good to hear.

But if your idea of being scientific is

Letting someone inject something in your body and

You have zero idea what is being injected into your body..

Is some fuzzy fucking scientific thinking..

A real scientific mind would get a small sample and have it tested to see whats exactly in there

Then research the materials to KNOW

For certain. What some stranger wants to inject in his system...

A real scientific mind at work there.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For who??

Not I...

Letting a muthafucka injecting something into you
.and you havent a fucking clue

Waaaaaaay more dangerous..

Let me make it simple as fuck..

You KNOW bill gates erroneously thinks the world is over populated right??

You don't think he is going to use his money to do something about it..

You know he is obsessed with the populations of Africa and India right??

He had to pay off a lot of people in India..

For his vaccine fuckery there

They went into overdrive with the damage control there..

Because his obsession with eugenics and the depopulation of

So called black and brown people was about to be exposed..

But its having the opposite effect of what they was hoping for..

Lol

And they aint seeing nothing yet..
So my sister is A doctor who was born and raised in Miami by Florida City park and now she is influenced by Bill Gates or others who she never met?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So my sister is A doctor who was born and raised in Miami by Florida City park and now she is influenced by Bill Gates or others who she never met?

No but 99.9 chance she is influenced by big pharma

And gets kickbacks

For pushing certain meds over others...

Id put money on it!