The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends.

a lot of cats in the sneaker community cop in bulk, 10-20 pair of the same shoe, all different sizes and just push them out 50 over retail, and make quick cash.

Where do cats cop in bulk? I have always wonder how they are able to do this. If you cop in bulk of a Jordan that costs $200 and then resell for like $300... where is the benefit of the original bulk seller who could have done the same thing and actually made more of a profit at $300.

If they buy from a store before anyone else gets a chance... where is the incentive again for the original seller who would have sold out whether the bulk buyer bought 15 pairs or not?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
internet, using auto checkout bots.
the store dont pay retail and when a shoe is released they are bound to the manufacturers list price.
these limited shoes can sell out in under a minute. no human can compete with the speed of a pre programmed action of a bot.
if there are 5000 pair of shoes and 10 stores that have a equal quantity, you run the bot for each release on those 10 stores and cop as many air as you can.

Where do cats cop in bulk? I have always wonder how they are able to do this. If you cop in bulk of a Jordan that costs $200 and then resell for like $300... where is the benefit of the original bulk seller who could have done the same thing and actually made more of a profit at $300.

If they buy from a store before anyone else gets a chance... where is the incentive again for the original seller who would have sold out whether the bulk buyer bought 15 pairs or not?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Drops tomorrow 2/22 10 am.

And yes these SB will get a good resell @Complex

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/dunk-high-doernbecher-2012-finnigan-mooney/?cp=EUNS_AFF_WG_DE_16644

dunk-high-sb-doernbecher-freestyle-release-date.jpg

How much are the Black Sheep's going for. :lol:

They'll be retail next week when online orders come in

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
internet, using auto checkout bots.
the store dont pay retail and when a shoe is released they are bound to the manufacturers list price.
these limited shoes can sell out in under a minute. no human can compete with the speed of a pre programmed action of a bot.
if there are 5000 pair of shoes and 10 stores that have a equal quantity, you run the bot for each release on those 10 stores and cop as many air as you can.

True... but each bot costs money for each shoe ordered I thought?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got these Puma Tsugi Shensei joints at Ross for $20. I was going to flip em , but tried them on and these are mad comfortable and the suede is soft as hell so I'm just gonna keep em. I did some research on the "Ignite" sole cause they felt so good and apparently the same people that did the Ultraboost soles (BASF) created these along side. There was some kind of law suit between Adidas and Puma when Adidas got an exclusive deal with BASF for the boost soles and Puma won the right to use the tech as Ignite. They had another Evoknit pair for $24.99 that wish I would've copped too.
3.JPG

puma-GREEN-Tsugi-Shinsei-Wasabi-Suede-Sneaker.jpeg

2yzn2o0.jpg

10qkxm0.jpg

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got these Puma Tsugi Shensei joints at Ross for $20. I was going to flip em , but tried them on and these are mad comfortable and the suede is soft as hell so I'm just gonna keep em. I did some research on the "Ignite" sole cause they felt so good and apparently the same people that did the Ultraboost soles (BASF) created these along side. There was some kind of law suit between Adidas and Puma when Adidas got an exclusive deal with BASF for the boost soles and Puma won the right to use the tech as Ignite. They had another Evoknit pair for $24.99 that wish I would've copped too.
3.JPG

puma-GREEN-Tsugi-Shinsei-Wasabi-Suede-Sneaker.jpeg

2yzn2o0.jpg

10qkxm0.jpg

I’m not into Puma’s but those are nice.

Those sold out?

I never liked any of the GP's so I never followed them

I liked this pair of GP’s.
616772_001.png.png

Other than that, I wasn’t into his shoes either.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not into Puma’s but those are nice.

I liked this pair of GP’s.
616772_001.png.png

Other than that, I wasn’t into his shoes either.
Yeah at this point in life I’m just not married to any brand. If the design is interesting and quality is top notch, I’m copping. Can’t be following trends for the sake of it.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah at this point in life I’m just not married any brand. If the design is interesting and quality is top notch, I’m copping. Can’t be following trends for the sake of it.

I feel you, but Puma’s hot right now and that’s the “Trend”. Jay z, Rihanna and a few others have backed the brand and many have hopped on the hot Puma “Trend”.

I understand what you’re saying though.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I have never had that issue.
The footsites like undefeated cancel more orders than my cc companies.
I know with chase and capital one if you get a fraud alert from a site and approve it, they marks that site safe on your billing profile and it wont hit you with alert again

So how do you stop your card company from blocking the purchases claiming fraud