The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
It it what it says. If you dont like sneakers or you think they waste or you feel you have to wear a damn suit 24/7 stay the fuck out. Alot of cats on here like sneakers and collect as well. Drop whatever you want in here, any kind of sneakers..new shit, upcoming shit...whatever. Makes it easy to keep in one place...

Anyways..who feeling these Cool Grey 5's? I like em...

2lay0li.jpg

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
White and Red 13's are back...I never liked this shoe at all. I was glad he switched to the 14 basically mid-season. I like this color though.

2n6ugxs.jpg

hs5abd.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those are nice, but I Hate the term sneakerhead with a passion. I just like shoes, always have and always will.

Don't get as many as I use to, I mainly get the oldschool retros.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Those are nice, but I Hate the term sneakerhead with a passion. I just like shoes, always have and always will.

Don't get as many as I use to, I mainly get the oldschool retros.

Yeah Im not a "sneakerhead" by definition either. I have alot of kicks but I dont do shit like keep some NOT to wear or wait in line or all that shit. Honestly I just thought of it as thread name.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
These are Lebrons kicks he made for his old summer league team called the Summerlake Hornets. IMO Jordan brand should have stole these for Chris Pauls shoe for the New Orleans Hornets..

2n6f75v.jpg

fmuq0w.jpg

250jonr.jpg

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
More foam abuse. But I cant lie I like these black foam AF's though I dont think I would wear them.

syrn5x.jpg

2rh3ggx.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Im not a "sneakerhead" by definition either. I have alot of kicks but I dont do shit like keep some NOT to wear or wait in line or all that shit. Honestly I just thought of it as thread name.

Thread title is cool because it fits. I've never waiting in line either, wish I would've for those Kanye's or Spacejams though.

I don't try to keep my shoes new but I do have some that are 11 years old that I've never worn.

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
More foam abuse. But I cant lie I like these black foam AF's though I dont think I would wear them.

syrn5x.jpg

2rh3ggx.jpg

^^^^^I can't front, as ugly as them shits are they're kinda hot. I might go cop. Whats the release date? Its a one time wear on them soles too

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I'm not s sneaker head, but I did pick up a pair of these out the local Nike outlet for a decent price. Alpha 1's (they look kinda clunky in the pic, but they wear well)

xl392813101.jpg

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
^^^^^I can't front, as ugly as them shits are they're kinda hot. I might go cop. Whats the release date? Its a one time wear on them soles too

Nah I got a few pairs of supremes with that sole and they are very durable. I got ALOT of wear on those soles. If you dont do "dirty" shit you fine. Its not like the soles of the Jordan 11's or the 6's wear it doesnt matter they will still yellow on you.....and the release date on those is N/A right now.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
More foam abuse.....Cranberry Foam Jordan 1's? Come on...........

34j7u35.jpg

aawric.jpg

Why would you drop these in the same month as the Cranberry 1/2 cents...the White/Red 13's and the Cool Grey 11's? They asking to fail.

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah I got a few pairs of supremes with that sole and they are very durable. I got ALOT of wear on those soles. If you dont do "dirty" shit you fine. Its not like the soles of the Jordan 11's or the 6's wear it doesnt matter they will still yellow on you.....and the release date on those is N/A right now.

Nicekicks reported the release date as Dec.1, but it also said subject to change. But more than likely thats the date. Being as though the date isn't too far from the official start of the holiday shopping season. Plus it gives a decent break between these and the Gray Jordan 11's release dates.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
And from the Come on files....What the fuck is adidas thinking with the Chewbaccas?

259wsud.jpg

73l9c1.jpg

Mrbonner

Support BGOL
Registered
White and Red 13's are back...I never liked this shoe at all. I was glad he switched to the 14 basically mid-season. I like this color though.

2n6ugxs.jpg

hs5abd.jpg

On these along with the cool grey XI in December.

My next cop

nike-air-max-247-midnight-navy-blue-lacquer-metallic-silver-01.jpg

Never really been a fan of air maxes but im addicted to these 24-7's since I copped the neons.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
On these along with the cool grey XI in December.

My next cop

nike-air-max-247-midnight-navy-blue-lacquer-metallic-silver-01.jpg

Never really been a fan of air maxes but im addicted to these 24-7's since I copped the neons.

24/7s are shit. I got the neons the chilis and those midnights. Most comfortable sneaker I think ever.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't buy any of the kicks posted besides the Lebron Triple Blacks, and that's on discount

I was never big on grey kicks. Not even that fond of the cool grey XI's.

XIII'sw are some of my least favorite Jordan's, even though I have a couple of pair. I still have my flint ones DS from six years ago.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn those V's are NASTTTTTYYYYYY. We gotta wait all the wait to 2011 to get them? Damn. Them shits are nasty though. Definately copped barring any overpricing or having to stand in line to get them.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
i hope this is a time when i am not on current vernacular and crazy means terribly bad

Nah I like them. If they are anything like the 7's then they are super comfortable. The Quality they put in dudes shoe is top notch. I like a quality shoe, plus 360 air sole unit.