The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
how stupid are you ?
pick a number...
you have no fucking clue of how this shit works if you think snkrs drops are the release for any collab your an idiot.
majority of collabs release on shopify sights.
for the third fucking time dont talk to me about reselling shoes.

Dick head they haven't even had their SNKRS drop

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
how stupid are you ?
pick a number...
you have no fucking clue of how this shit works if you think snkrs drops are the release for any collab your an idiot.
majority of collabs release on shopify sights.
for the third fucking time dont talk to me about reselling shoes.

Again dickhead, have they dropped in skate shops and on SNKRS?

and is the the special packaging or the regular box. :hmm:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just sitting here drinking, thinking why tf hasn't JB dropped playoff 13s and Flint 13s recently? Everything sits these days, but I think they would sell out.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am just bad at wearing my DS kicks. I still have the 2015 Infrareds and Carmines still DS. As well as a host of other Retros. I am a size 12 and the XI retros are the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn that are supposed to be my size (foamposites are a close 2nd). The XI's are a rarity in a size 12.5 so I barely bother trying to get that size. I think this is the year I will purge from all of my DS shoes (probably around 30 pairs) and put that money into more assets (ie Robinhood).
Dude what 2015 infrared? The white ones?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Nike X Black Sheep

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/sb-dunk-high-pro-black-hornet/?cp=EUNS_AFF_WG_DE_16644

sb-dunk-high-pro-black-hornet-release-date.jpg

What sb’s are you talking about?

He might mean the 2014 Infrared’s.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I caught the L on the foams too.
I ran 78 snkrs accts. on my bot and didnt get 1 win lol.
turbos just restocked on footlocker, every size.
gonna run the sb tmorrow

Those are kind of tough but I caught an L on the foams today. Hopefully SNKRS draw will come through for me.

Got my Turbo 1 green's in yesterday. Much better looking in person IMO

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Depends.
I usually have pre orders at 50-100 above retail price.

fb marketplace or craigslist will get u the best profit margin, because it's generally local and people will come pick stuff up.

Stockx will get you the quickest sell. but you have to pay the seller fee and you have to pay to ship to them. you make your price, and you just wait for someone to meet it.

a lot of cats in the sneaker community cop in bulk, 10-20 pair of the same shoe, all different sizes and just push them out 50 over retail, and make quick cash.

The best place to sell al depends on what you want to do and how much you are trying to make.

Where is the best place to resell?