The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or the nigga is pump faking and those aint his kicks...
fxh5s6.jpg

Found this stock photo also

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s very weird to blur out the size and have the other boxes strategically placed not to show the size.:confused:

Keep in mind, I don’t care what size a person wears but that’s weird.
Maybe because I don’t need other people stealing my photo and tryna to scam somebody.

:confused: I didn’t even notice my boxes are turned around

Y’all some ecstra weird ass niggas

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe because I don’t need other people stealing my photo and tryna to scam somebody.

giphy.gif

Blurring out the sizes makes it easier to steal the photo because now the scammer can say the shoes are any size they want.

Like I said, not a big deal. Just kinda strange.

Nice kicks

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blurring out the sizes makes it easier to steal the photo because now the scammer can say the shoes are any size they want.

Like I said, not a big deal. Just kinda strange.

Nice kicks
Not really

Real sneaker heads need to see detail pics of every angle ALONG with the serial number matching.

Just stop.

Me and complex don’t fuck around in these topics.

Also these “boxes” are top offs, so maybe just maybe I didn’t know the “box” was turned around because I can open the “top” any way I please

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really

Real sneaker heads need to see detail pics of every angle ALONG with the serial number matching.

Just stop.

Me and complex don’t fuck around in these topics.

Also these “boxes” are top offs, so maybe just maybe I didn’t know the “box” was turned around because I can open the “top” any way I please

giphy.gif

Don’t be mad at me because your feet are small so your shoes are cute

dc7f986f152aaeaf8b1a6c45aa4aed52.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Nigga had to blur out his size 7.5s

:lol:

Chipmunk feet

That’s very weird to blur out the size and have the other boxes strategically placed not to show the size.:confused:

Keep in mind, I don’t care what size a person wears but that’s weird.

:roflmao:

Kids Footlocker @shaddyvillethug

@shaddyvillethug has those asian sized feet. Makes it hard getting ones though.

giphy.gif

:hmm:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m glad I got these joints.

The last pair of js I ever wanted.

Glad me and baby wavy can be matching

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
its hard unless u in a sneaker discord group that monitors restocks or you run a sneaker bot.
if you are going to cop manually there are some tools that you can use like autofill extension for chrome, but to be honest sneaker bots win everytime.

the online boutiques run a lot of raffles to purchase tho, tou might be able to get something a raffle.

What's the best online shoe boutique to get exclusives would you guys recommend?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I grabbed my day 1.
Another shoe I probably wont ever wear lol.
Yeah bruh it had been a few days and they still had them. I read a few reviews and people kept saying that they are so comfortable so I was like fuck it, let me grab em. Those reviews were right, shoe is very comfortable.

Yeah I'll probably wear mine at least once lol

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wear them... most XIII's have very low resale value even DS. You get a few dollars over retail 2 or 3 years from now.

And those didn't sell out cause no one was checking for them.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wear them... most XIII's have very low resale value even DS. You get a few dollars over retail 2 or 3 years from now.

And those didn't sell out cause no one was checking for them.

Yeah man. They're started, hell probably have been for the last 5 years), put out to many colorways that no one is really checking for. Shyt just be sitting in stores until it goes on sale.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah, only a few 13s have really held value.
i have the Jordan x clot sepias somewhere around here, they held value.
The 13 cap and gowns dint even sell out on snkrs for like 2 days, The 11s sold out instantly.
I do need them 13s what is love pack tho.
And virgil need to drop an OW 13
You are name the few exceptions. For the majority... the won't be the case.