shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
air-jordan-4-cool-grey-2019-308497-001-1.jpg

Fire

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Got a pair of Breds this morning via the SNKRS app. First pair of Mike’s I’ve gotten since I retired from the game back in ‘07. Had to have em though.

In the last week I’ve grabbed the Shox R4 triple black, AM ‘95s aluminum and now the Mikes. It’s been like being out of college with a job, money and no kids again :lol:.

Nike-Air-Max-95-Aluminum.png

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F01%2Fnike-shox-r4-triple-black-release-info-001.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like those

I wore my black history month vapormax yesterday

Got a lot of compliments

I been thinking about getting a pair of the vapormax 2019. Are they comfortable? Right now the ultraboast are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and was curious about these joints.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Get them Travis Scott's man, they in high demand

Got a pair of Breds this morning via the SNKRS app. First pair of Mike’s I’ve gotten since I retired from the game back in ‘07. Had to have em though.

In the last week I’ve grabbed the Shox R4 triple black, AM ‘95s aluminum and now the Mikes. It’s been like being out of college with a job, money and no kids again :lol:.

Nike-Air-Max-95-Aluminum.png

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F01%2Fnike-shox-r4-triple-black-release-info-001.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
They are very comfortable. I have like 6 pairs. If you want comfortable get the react element 87s

I been thinking about getting a pair of the vapormax 2019. Are they comfortable? Right now the ultraboast are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and was curious about these joints.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Go to the store and try them on.

I'd say no. They feel weird and unnatural. Like football cleats.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They arent that comfortable to be honest

One of my old co-workers rolled her ankle in hers

I can only wear them for a few hours before they start to hurt my feet.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Go to the store and try them on.

I'd say no. They feel weird and unnatural. Like football cleats.

I agree. People always say you gotta break them in but they're too comfortable to even do that.

Cool concept, I like how they look but I could never run, workout, or keep them on for a long time.