The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I just got back from the mall, foot action stil got them in stock and shopify sites have been restocking all day.

I won the raffle and picked mine up a couple hours ago. I never had these pair. I was po back in the 80's and 90's, I couldn't afford J's but I can now. :yes:

25gcg05.jpg

25gcg05.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
We just had one, Union x Jordan and the Jordan 1 origin coming next week, the Solefly x Jordan was supposed to release today too.

:confused:

Those aren't Christmas releases.

That's a limited drop in December

since the space jams in 2009 the XI release in December has been Jordan Brands biggest release.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Copped for me and my 3 sons. Went to the only store doing FCFS. Couldnt line up til 6, so I slept in the car in the parking lot.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I think I am going to make a sneaker cop thread with tips and tricks on how to cop and lnfo release. I would have told everyone was no reason to wait outside in line, these were going to be an eassy cop onlline.

Copped for me and my 3 sons. Went to the only store doing FCFS. Couldnt line up til 6, so I slept in the car in the parking lot.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I am going to make a sneaker cop thread with tips and tricks on how to cop and lnfo release. I would have told everyone was no reason to wait outside in line, these were going to be an eassy cop onlline.
I dont like getting items shipped during holidays.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was too young to buy them on my own and my parents were not gonna spend that kind of $$$ on sneakers back then and I totally understand...it might seem kind of silly but it feels good to cop em now
My mom's was a CNA and did private duty work too, she worked double shifts all the time but we couldn't afford them. $125 was a lot of money back then especially for shoes. You right though it feels damn good to get them now because I can afford it. I luv it! :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White jordans :puke:

I can only wear these in the summer on a 100+ day with sole protectors only.

I still have my prom nights gammas and 72-10’s I haven’t work yet.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was too young to buy them on my own and my parents were not gonna spend that kind of $$$ on sneakers back then and I totally understand...it might seem kind of silly but it feels good to cop em now

A lot of us are like that. My pops is Jamaican. Ain't no way he was copping me $125 Js growing up. Luckily I had a job at sports authority when I got older (~1996) so me & my boys used to do the switch and bait back when they had ALL of their shoes in boxes on the floor.

Naa...just post your tips in here. No need to make more threads. It's good to come to one place for all your sneaker news here.

Reactions: LSN

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
When you can smell what your bot is cookin !

DuE8473XcAEpFcm.jpg:large

na I think resellers “fucked that up”...not you per se but for example the greedy dude who you said copped 300 pairs...so nike is accommodating for that now...I’m happy to have a couple pairs so I don’t perceive it to be “fucked up”