The Chi Discussion Thread

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Worse episode of the season. I just can't tolerate horrible writing, so you hear the screams in the bathroom, but you just leave and think it's nothing? Then what the fuck was the point of going in the house? why not just play it cool and come back with the cops so he didn't suspect anything. I hate dumbness like that.

the dumbest shit ever, and I doubt a psychopath with a chained victim in his basement would let a random homeless person come in his house to take a piss not even a regular person would let someone do that nigga go piss in the alley like you always do

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched a single episode this season and don't plan to. As far as I'm concerned the series ended after season 2.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worse episode of the season. I just can't tolerate horrible writing, so you hear the screams in the bathroom, but you just leave and think it's nothing? Then what the fuck was the point of going in the house? why not just play it cool and come back with the cops so he didn't suspect anything. I hate dumbness like that.

and what's up with the chic in the bakery? why did she have an attitude? So that's how black people are, we at work with an attitude and still worrying about our phones even though the damn line was out the door? The stereotypes are in full force on this show.

The bakery and the horrible bakery clerk.On your phone while you have customers,rolling your eyes every 2 seconds,messing up the cake even more !!
That place would never see a dime of my money plus with clerks like that the business would be finished in weeks !!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even with all that, it's fucked up that there's no straight male on the show on some positive shit.

I wouldn't say Emmitt is a negative character. But it says a lot when you have to point to his character is being a straight positive male on the show. Initially it balanced out with him and having Brandon on the show.........

Its crazy....instead of simply replacing Brandon's character......they straight eliminated him, his presence or anyone like him on the show. How hard was it for you to write a new character who was just like Brandon? They sure had no issue writing a gay version of Reg.

I Think that's what pisses me off about Lena and her show is that I feel like they did this shit to make up whatever behind the scenes issues they had with Jason Mitchell. Because if what he was saying was right Lena was enabling whatever behavior he was accused of.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say Emmitt is a negative character. But it says a lot when you have to point to his character is being a straight positive male on the show. Initially it balanced out with him and having Brandon on the show.........

Its crazy....instead of simply replacing Brandon's character......they straight eliminated him, his presence or anyone like him on the show. How hard was it for you to write a new character who was just like Brandon? They sure had no issue writing a gay version of Reg.

I Think that's what pisses me off about Lena and her show is that I feel like they did this shit to make up whatever behind the scenes issues they had with Jason Mitchell. Because if what he was saying was right Lena was enabling whatever behavior he was accused of.

And even Brandon cheated on his girl and ended up in business with a drug kingpin. It's coming to a point where Lena is involved, I'm to presume most of my straight men in the show won't be shit.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Don't think his character is gay, not confirmed yet at the very least, he's the only successful non street straight black male character on this show as far as i'm concerned, she just needs to get him into the storyline more, more interesting than a lota characters on the show to me

But he's gay tho

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And even Brandon cheated on his girl and ended up in business with a drug kingpin. It's coming to a point where Lena is involved, I'm to presume most of my straight men in the show won't be shit.

I had no issues with that. But I do think that was shitty writing on their part. Just out of nowhere Brandon threw all his morals and ethics out the window for no reason.....

She needs to be held a accountable for that shit because that's reckless on her part. Can you imagine a show where there were no strong females and they all was hoes, whores and strippers?

KrafMatik

Rising Star
Registered
Writing on this show is fucking dumb. Emmet got found out by Sonny so where does that leave him and LaLas character? Is the food hustle over with? They never said why him and his girl had to move in with Emmet's mom. He's a manager at the restaurant and his lady sells za za full time. They should be able to afford a place. Jake ran to his big bro cause he was scared when Douda beat the dude up in the driveway but this episode he back talking shit to big bro. Wasn't Kevin and the chunky girl real tight during previous seasons? He going to see her at the crib and kissing her at the birthday party but now they don't even I talk. I could go on....

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few thoughts on Episode 7, not spoilers, but once you watch it should make sense...or not.

1. Butch lesbians be doing the most
2. Lil Rel definitely improv'd at least half his scenes
3. All women know, there's no better peace offering than pussy
4. Who throws away a crowbar??
5. So you just gon' not run, again?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A few thoughts on Episode 7, not spoilers, but once you watch it should make sense...or not.

1. Butch lesbians be doing the most
2. Lil Rel definitely improv'd at least half his scenes
3. All women know, there's no better peace offering than pussy
4. Who throws away a crowbar??
5. So you just gon' not run, again?
Wasn't that convenient?
I swear these shows are insulting our intelligence. :smh:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Not sure what ya'll saw, but the crowbar was in a toolbox next to a shovel.
yeah, it was. so not only did he leave a crowbar right outside the door, his door was so cheap that weak ass ronny could just kick it open. I mean, come on...it's so easy to break into my house, but i'm still gonna leave a bunch of tools to help someone out. Yet, he has 15 locks on his basement door.