The Chi Discussion Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dre couldn't wait to pick up Keisha's room, had Nina telling her to pack up her straps on dildo and get the fuck out in anger

All it took was 1 kick to the ribs to have Ronnie laid up in a hospital bed

Papa so sprung it got him stealing from the church and questioning his OG.

Cops not being in this season is funny, because they found out who Douda was last season now hes close to becoming mayor and they just staying on the sidelines

Douda shoulda gave Jake a couple body shots

Sonny got the settlement last season and was talking about opening up another shop and now he can’t pay rent?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lena Waithe is trying to play both sides now.
She wants to be a butch or male-like right?
So why did she try to play the female card after he chose to support Otis Perry?
“I’m getting Shirley Chisholm’d”
If she’s gonna carry herself like a man, she shouldn’t try to be the flag-bearer for women’s rights.
BTW, don’t be surprise to see a sex scene with her and Kandi Burris.
Burris did radio interview last year (I forgot the show) saying she had to mentally prepare for a lesbian sex scene in a project she’s involved in.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
market.jpg

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Still kinda fucked up how they doing Sonny. Dude gave you a chance and now you want his restaurant.
Its harsh, but look at the position Sonny is currently in.
Sonny can't afford the rent, just had a heart attack and his chicken sucks.
However, maybe this whole eviction deal falls through.
Where is Brandon's shiny new food truck that Otis Perry bought?
That shit just disappeared in thin air.
Maybe Emmett and Lala can use that? :dunno:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
disappeared just like Sonny's settlement check from last season

Its harsh, but look at the position Sonny is currently in.
Sonny can't afford the rent, just had a heart attack and his chicken sucks.
However, maybe this whole eviction deal falls through.
Where is Brandon's shiny new food truck that Otis Perry bought?
That shit just disappeared in thin air.
Maybe Emmett and Lala can use that? :dunno:

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Dre couldn't wait to pick up Keisha's room, had Nina telling her to pack up her straps on dildo and get the fuck out in anger

All it took was 1 kick to the ribs to have Ronnie laid up in a hospital bed

Papa so sprung it got him stealing from the church and questioning his OG.

Cops not being in this season is funny, because they found out who Douda was last season now hes close to becoming mayor and they just staying on the sidelines

Douda shoulda gave Jake a couple body shots

Sonny got the settlement last season and was talking about opening up another shop and now he can’t pay rent?

Dyke bitch Lena Must have wrote the story that way. These dykes gonna make it like Ronnie risked all that just to get fucked up and have a “girl power Avengers” moment by Kiesha beating up her kidnapper and securing her own freedom.

She did the same shit when she killed off Reggie because he didn’t want to date the dyke on the show.
Even with all that, it's fucked up that there's no straight male on the show on some positive shit.

They don’t even try to hide the fact that all the men are scumbags. They are clearly pushing that narrative.

Last edited:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm convinced, the muthafucka who wrote season 1 and 2 quit. No way they wrote this shit. It doesn't do the characters created in the previous seasons justice. All of a sudden Kevin a back talking piece of shit, Jake ok living with his brother's murderer, Emmet shits on Sonny??? Only character with an arc was Ronnie. I really don't get Kevin reaction after wut happened 2 his sister.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm convinced, the muthafucka who wrote season 1 and 2 quit. No way they wrote this shit. It doesn't do the characters created in the previous seasons justice. All of a sudden Kevin a back talking piece of shit, Jake ok living with his brother's murderer, Emmet shits on Sonny??? Only character with an arc was Ronnie. I really don't get Kevin reaction after wut happened 2 his sister.
He was high.
His filter was off.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Loosing Brandon brought down the whole show. It was like House of Cards without Kevin Spacey. Emmet storyline is wack. All the women can’t find a man, Jada had to go Puerto Rican, Lala is fucking Emmet. Omar’s character was not fully developed, why did he have the girls track uniforms in his house? Douda’s character seems to be a set up for a devastating loss to come either he is going to badly loose the election or some shit with Jake.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
All of a sudden Kevin a back talking piece of shit
the whole time his sister was missing, Kev was doing whatever he wanted, going anywhere all times of the night. Sister comes home and he wants to go hang with his friends in broad daylight and now his mother wants to keep him home? Horrible writing. And I know they are just kids, but the two issues I had in this episode was how the friend immediately says "i'm glad you're not dead", and then the stupid shit Poppa says at the table. FOH

Emmet's momma.........whoa lawd

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Writers trying to turn Poppa into the biggest sucka for love character in tv history this season, and why was he keeping track of how much the abductor had tipped him during his time at Perry's pizza, and why didn't he hand that over to Myesha's mom last ep instead of just exclusively handing over the church's funds

Nina just standing there watching keisha set a fire in her tub

Dre the worst professional counselor ever

Since when did Emmett offer Sonny a buyout

Keisha kicked ol girl out before she finished her cornrows yet later on she had finished corn rows

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Emotional episode with bad writing that was saved by having good characters that were created in the first 2 seasons....not sure what other tricks they can pull out of their hat for this season....feels like the last episode of the season....other storylines can't carry the show

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Writers trying to turn Poppa into the biggest sucka for love character in tv history this season, and why was he keeping track of how much the abductor had tipped him during his time at Perry's pizza, and why didn't he hand that over to Myesha's mom last ep instead of just exclusively handing over the church's funds

Keisha kicked ol girl out before she finished her cornrows yet later on she had finished corn rows
Damn, didnt notice that shit about her hair :lol:

Yeah, this show bout done.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
This episode was somewhat wack. They never left that apartment. The writing is trash.
the scene at the table was well acted, but the what caused it was just dumb. Even the dialogue was dumb, but the actors worked with what they had. That was the best part of the episode.

why didn't they look for her? why the fuck didn't you run when you got out the house the first time? why the fuck you keep choosing the wrong dudes to fuck with? Emmet who has like 5 kids. Your track coach, and then a drug dealer who runs a trap house. FOH. Tell Lena to write you a better storyline and stop making you into a stereotype.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
the ep wasn't that bad, but i'm beginning to wonder if this is just covid-19 starvation for content on my part

ronnie has been on the bottle, in the street, off kilter forever but has fine azz women (tracy, jada) checking for him

the kids have always been my favorite part of the show since the beginning...poppa is always good for a line or 2 each ep...and the kids are well cast...kevin and kiesha look like real brother and sister

it's going to end bad for my boy emmett...too bad, i wanted to see him win. but who hasn't let their johnson make bad decisions for them when they were younger?

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right cause Emmitt's mom been a nurse for 2 seasons stealing drugs and shit now all of a sudden she's a social worker :hmm:

Bitch started braiding matted hair no parting or nothing....what black women in production allowed that scene smh

How did Keisha get in touh with Ronnie? Did she just call out mentally and he recognized her thoughts "Keeeysha??"
Throw this whole show away now smh