The Chi Discussion Thread

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, she got the dyke wife the most masculine man on the show. Last week kinda killed it for me. Hate we couldn't get a glimpse of Kandi's fat ass this week. None of this shit is making sense. Why couldn't the detectives from last season be involved in the pursuit?? Shit is just wack now.
Damn I Didn't even realize that they got rid of all the cops on the show lol.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Didn't Jake go look at Trice's brains on the floor after Reg blew them out in season 2 so why is he acting like a bitch seeing Otis stomp somebody?
Lena gotta advance that tranny story line somehow Boss....if it means making baby gangsta Jake suddenly acting like a privileged, sheltered kid then so be it

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Lena gotta advance that tranny story line somehow Boss....if it means making baby gangsta Jake suddenly acting like a privileged, sheltered kid then so be it

That's what pisses me off the most I'm sure at the end of the season Jake and the homo thugs will be sitting at the beach watching the sunset happily ever after

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Ronnie avoided another tongue lashing for not reminding grandma that he let the house go into foreclosure and he's living on the streets.

*raspy ronnie voice* "I lost the house grandma" *raspy ronnie voice*

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m guessing the food blogger is gonna post a rave review about Sonny’s chicken and the place is gonna blow up with business.
Then Sonny is gonna forgive Emmit and let LaLa change his recipe.
they should have just done that in this episode since she was right there
and avoid the drama

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't spoil it, but Closed Captioning tipped off who has Keisha kidnapped and what's wild is that we've seen him before and never noticed. When they finally do the reveal, it's gonna be on some Keizer Soze Usual Suspects shit. I'd still like to see a little more mentorship between Emmett & Kevin, they've definitely let that fall by the wayside now that Brandon is gone. Also, the fact that Kevin has so much free reign to roam the streets while his sister is missing is totally unbelievable. Most parents keep their kids on a VERY short leash if one goes missing.
Let me know who it is, just put spoiler tags around it

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This show is just trying to do to much at one time. It's like 50 different stories going on at once. You cant do that and the episode is only 40 minutes long smh. Yall couldn't tell that was a tranny? And Luke James kissed it.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't remember seeing homie at all!
He was in a seen where Kevin punched a guy while working at Perry's Pizza. The guy made a statement saying they probably chopped her into pieces. The kidnapper then places money in a donation cup for Kevin's sister and tells him to "stay up bro". After watching that scene again and them playing the eerie music, I bet its him.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I was excited to see a Hannibal appearance this ep, thought Brandon's funeral was the last time I was gonna see of him. Hannibal the only black male character on this show that has a good life without being fucked in some way, cause yeah you can say Douda got money and power but he's living a stressful ass life running the 63rd St. Mob on the outside while still having to answer to the real shot caller on the inside who's apparently some Larry Hoover like figure on top of now running this political campaign with your shady ass Mama trying to throw dirt on your name if she doesn't get her bribe money. Hannibal a software artchitect and cannabis entrepreneur who owns his own operation, can speak mandarin to sublet his apartment out to some chinese dude. He should have a bigger role on this show

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Has Emmit’s baby mama ever said anything positive to him?
She constantly shits on him 24/7.
He gets her on the inside, brokers a deal and he doesn’t even get a thank you after they left.
Continues to shit on and ridicule him for it.
How hard is it for a simple thank you or I appreciate what you did for me?

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Worse episode of the season. I just can't tolerate horrible writing, so you hear the screams in the bathroom, but you just leave and think it's nothing? Then what the fuck was the point of going in the house? why not just play it cool and come back with the cops so he didn't suspect anything. I hate dumbness like that.

and what's up with the chic in the bakery? why did she have an attitude? So that's how black people are, we at work with an attitude and still worrying about our phones even though the damn line was out the door? The stereotypes are in full force on this show.

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worse episode of the season. I just can't tolerate horrible writing, so you hear the screams in the bathroom, but you just leave and think it's nothing? Then what the fuck was the point of going in the house? why not just play it cool and come back with the cops so he didn't suspect anything. I hate dumbness like that.

and what's up with the chic in the bakery? why did she have an attitude? So that's how black people are, we at work with an attitude and still worrying about our phones even though the damn line was out the door? The stereotypes are in full force on this show.
Me too. Everyone in a strip club stops what they’re doing, to gather around an old senile lady like they’re at a camp fire to hear her tell her life story.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
detective ronnie storyline is just horrible writing

they keep adding extra characters to Douda from Kandi to his moms but nothing written in for us to care about these characters, no backstories at all

How Jake say Reg was always broke when he was at least middle mgmt level in 63rd st. mob, he had a good amount of goons, guns, and drugs always around, i would hope he ain't still broke taking on the kinda stress and risk that comes with a role in an organization like that

Trig had no idea where the $50k stash was but i guess the keys to that G Wagon just always got passed from Trice to Reg to Trig in some designated spot

Tiff and Emmett bout to be in the hole to Hannibal if Tiff keeps giving out that exotic weed for tarot readings from Ms. Cleo

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was excited to see a Hannibal appearance this ep, thought Brandon's funeral was the last time I was gonna see of him. Hannibal the only black male character on this show that has a good life without being fucked in some way, cause yeah you can say Douda got money and power but he's living a stressful ass life running the 63rd St. Mob on the outside while still having to answer to the real shot caller on the inside who's apparently some Larry Hoover like figure on top of now running this political campaign with your shady ass Mama trying to throw dirt on your name if she doesn't get her bribe money. Hannibal a software artchitect and cannabis entrepreneur who owns his own operation, can speak mandarin to sublet his apartment out to some chinese dude. He should have a bigger role on this show

Even with all that, it's fucked up that there's no straight male on the show on some positive shit.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
i was almost done at the thought of a track star kid finally breaking out of imprisonment and instead of running like hell, just falling down

yet i still watch

sunken cost thinking, i guess

kandi has matured well tho. no surgery? asking for a friend