The Chi Discussion Thread

wise

2009 & 2010 POY!!!
Certified Pussy Poster
That block party was weak lol the way everyone was talking about it and thats it..but the cuz was getting down wit Jason’s mom

I understand that homey is not a street dude but how can you walk around and see the dude who killed your lil brother and be sastisfied with a ass kicking?
If your not street then tell the police!

Lastly i dont think his girl was there with a boyfriend. He didn’t let her explain Plus doesn’t seem like her character would do that. Im sure he gonna fuck the boss girl now!

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
That block party was weak lol the way everyone was talking about it and thats it..but the cuz was getting down wit Jason’s mom

I understand that homey is not a street dude but how can you walk around and see the dude who killed your lil brother and be sastisfied with a ass kicking?

Lastly i dont think his girl was there with a boyfriend. He didn’t let her explain Plus doesn’t seem like her character would do that. Im sure he gonna fuck the boss girl now!
they seem to do that a lot on tv shows

i'm like dude shut up and let her talk...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man Q ain’t no joke, them fools is just partime dealin

Man that’s your gran baby, his mom ain’t shit.

No kids this ep

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Brandon needs to get his head on straight.. he's too emotional

needs to GTFO of his moms house and her bizness... you can only deal with folks fuckups for so long

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
why this nigga running around in overalls with the one strap down.. they roll like that in the chi?

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
why this nigga running around in overalls with the one strap down.. they roll like that in the chi?

im in the Chi, them overalls shit was in the 90's...n then we used to wear onenstrap down..but now i dunno.. nicca wearing that ole skin tight type of shit.. fag shit is what i call it..

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Brandon needs to get his head on straight.. he's too emotional

needs to GTFO of his moms house and her bizness... you can only deal with folks fuckups for so long
that's his house too though... shit lucky he ain't asking her and her new husband for a breakdown of the other unit she renting out

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like she didn't let him explain what really happened before she kicked him out??? Man fuck that uppity hoe. She was looking for a reason to look down on him and first chance she got that's exactly what she did.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Might be different where you are from but in Chicago people be knowing who killed their family member. Some are not built for the get back but most are just waiting for the right time to change them!

Perfect example, a nigga killed my uncle because of jealousy, He walked passed our house after that for at leasta year, saying hello to my moms & everything until my other uncle caught him by himself one night and killed him. I can say this now without a problem because he is also dead now.

it just goes like that in the land sometimes...Get back is the game here.
im in the Chi, them overalls shit was in the 90's...n then we used to wear onenstrap down..but now i dunno.. nicca wearing that ole skin tight type of shit.. fag shit is what i call it..
slick, damaged and cross colors...one strap down to represent your nation! Niggas dont wear that shit now though :lol:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
still don't have a clear reason why the old head is back in town.
My guess - the kid that got killed in the beginning of ep 1 - was his son
remember they made it clear that dude that raised the kid wasn't his biological father and the kids mom reacted bad when she saw Q- while Q was acting sorry

would also explain Q's interest in the dead kid and why he bought a house and posted up on the block the kid died

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
but why is his coming back. he stole all the guns so killed all the security now what. this is why netflix is winning if this show was on netflix i wouldnt have to wait weeks and months for my answers
pressure busts pipes... everything he has done since buying the house - has been slowly applying pressure to the crew chief of the trap and his boss...
somehow he feels something is wrong... the sameway the detective knows something extra dirty is happening

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
pressure busts pipes... everything he has done since buying the house - has been slowly applying pressure to the crew chief of the trap and his boss...
somehow he feels something is wrong... the sameway the detective knows something extra dirty is happening
It seems he taught the game to the dude in the g waggon and left the territory to him when he jetted to Cuba.

The moms didn’t react like that was her baby dad.

One last comment the dead boy’s momma is a sexy being.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It seems he taught the game to the dude in the g waggon and left the territory to him when he jetted to Cuba.

The moms didn’t react like that was her baby dad.

One last comment the dead boy’s momma is a sexy being.
yeah... he definitely sold him the business

dude that raised the kid, flows in the streets but didn't recognize Q... while almost every OG does.

If Q walked out on her and the kid a long time ago - I would expect her being disgusted if he pops up after the kid died

She is sexy as hell, I was so disappointed they didn't show more of her when she threw the pussy at ol' dude

Tai%27isha%20Davis%20-%20The%20Chi%20-%20S01E02_2.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like how they're slowly showing Q get back to his G shit. ...and the shit with that dog. :lol:. He renamed it and everything.
I wanna know how the dog acted like it didn't know buddy. I know I'm over thinking it, but your dog ain't gonna just ignore your ass.