The Chi Discussion Thread

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Granny ain’t no punk lol

Man fuck that old fuck in HIS house, his name on the title.

“Get me a spoon” man I would have beat the fuck out his stupid ass

Them Haiti niggas odd af lol

Banana honey and peanut butter tho>>>>

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
So what’s the relationship between the cop and the bum dude? Why the old head drug dealer coming back spying on the young boy he taught the game to?

The lil fat kid is a funny dude

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
the show is decent can't believe more people are not talking about it

and this lil dude can act..star in the making
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:852126f36456436a9b4e092ac573401f-38AxOnTZl34fffffd23ae5443b3c-573_634x473.jpg

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what’s the relationship between the cop and the bum dude? Why the old head drug dealer coming back spying on the young boy he taught the game to?

The lil fat kid is a funny dude

The one dude isn't the boy who got killed real father, I'm guessing old head is his real father.

wise

2009 & 2010 POY!!!
Certified Pussy Poster
Them Haiti niggas odd af lol

Banana honey and peanut butter tho>>>>

That shit is so old and played out lol

Im Haitian and have only seen someone practicing voodoo once in almost 40 years. Especially here in America.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
anyone have a issue with all these billion dollar tv companies romanticizing the hood and not giving anything back?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I love old school OG Quentin. Steven Williams is playing the hell out of that role so far. I can't wait to see how his story unfolds.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some weird moments in episode three (the jacuzzi scene) but solid so far. I think their holding back on the realness. HBO would have been a better host

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Some weird moments in episode three (the jacuzzi scene) but solid so far. I think their holding back on the realness. HBO would have been a better host
What about the OG gangsta in cuban shirts. People get shot everyday yet he is concerned about some bball player who got shot and no one but his parents give a shit about.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Was liking the real estate girl cuz she remind me of an ex, but she pissed me off the way she tossed dude and crying to her girls.

I got suspicious when she ok with selling the house and then that confirmed it.

fuck her fiat 500 driving ass.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Was liking the real estate girl cuz she remind me of an ex, but she pissed me off the way she tossed dude and crying to her girls.

So she should have been cool with her boyfriend throwing his life away for revenge? We need more nude scenes of her.

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
This show is ok. Writing and acting are meh for the most part. Each episode makes me appreciate "The Wire" more.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
So she should have been cool with her boyfriend throwing his life away for revenge? We need more nude scenes of her.

i was more referring to throwing him out and not sympathizing with him losing his brother to violence.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Yeah man, she wasn't supportive at all. She knows what he's been through. No questions or anything.