The Chi Discussion Thread

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
For me actually, when they did away with "Q" Quentin that's when it went down hill for me. Y'all remember Q right? And what happened to the old OG dude in jail that Douda visited and brought him some pussy that's suppose to be running all the gang shit? What happened to that?

The OG from 21 Jump street

OIP.Vdz4G6Ccwg4TE8-0Q1FGKAHaK9

Sonny's brother. They ended up writing them both out

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
next season......and I only say this cause of how they set it up shit predictable......Trig gonna kill Poppa's dad and thats going to put a strain on the friendship between the 3 of them and then some other bullshit with keisha and the baby

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Poppa's father bad acting brought the kid that plays Poppa acting skills down lol...I think they only hire that nigga ( Poppa's dad) cus he wears glasses lol
i was thinking the same thing. He started off the show being one of the best characters and showed some good acting potential. same thing goes for his girl. This season, both have declined.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Oh, let’s not forget that when Douda asked Trig, I meant Johnny Gill, to run his shit the fag just sat there and didn’t say shit! But whooooolllup! The fag been vocal in everything else but won’t say shit to the dude who’s caused so much misery in the family and killed Reg? And why snuff Ronnie like that man? I mean it made no sense! Dude had a hard life, lost his grandma, tried to be the best man to atone and you just snap him out like Thanos. This was stupid. I bet she’s going to bring more gay/fag shit to the characters. And why have Emmet get married? Except to create more hood bullshit! Just Awful Writing

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That shit is funny.
But it's the reason why we didn't get a real season this year.
Although your scenario is a kinda rapey with humor, "Real nigga" shit is dead in the world right now.
They carving out a viewing plan that doesn't include anything that even resembles a man/woman relationship as shown before the millineum.

Rape Kandi? Tsk, no such thing with her! You must not know about her.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
all i can do is shrug my shoulders and perhaps there is a better tomorrow for this series (if it comes back next season).

the closing song (sue me) by wale/kelly price to close out the season is fire though, i heard it for the first time and found the video online - powerful

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Are there any decent black men on the show? They even shitted on the preacher.

This fool had his bluetooth in the massage joint, but he's never on the phone. :lol:

The tranny conversation had a serious agenda attached to it.

And how are these muthafuckas broke, but this dude has a G wagon and they stay in designer shit.(off white, Balmain....)

Where Sonny at during all this? you'd think he'd pull up at the grand opening to cuss Emmett out or something

the owner (Lil Rel) of the property agreed to lease to Emmet.
I guess Sonnys run on the show is over, what a piece of shit emmet is though talking about he loved the nigga like an uncle at least give sonny 5% instead putting his shit on the street

The Sonny storyline was dumb, because last year he got beat up and didn't he want to give up the business. I was shocked when he had that shit open. And they made it seem previously that he owned it, not that he was renting or leasing it. Which didn't make any sense if he had that shit for decades.

And why was he so upset, he did the shit after hours, and obviously he cleaned up after he was finished. He could have just asked for a cut for using his place.

I'm just saying in the real world what gangstas would take orders from Trig a faggit now Otis giving him the key to the streets.

Learn who Rayful Edmond was in DC in the 80's. That's who John Thompson met with btw.

After you learn who he was, now go watch his doc or his interviews.

also dam Emmett and tiff didn't have any of their friends show up to their small wedding

What was their rush to get married in the first place?

I've had enough of the gayness, even characters no on-screen have to be gay?
Lena can't act.
So Douda is the mayor, but he's still gonna be selling drugs?

Man this shit has become Logo channel material. What's it's audience. They even make jokes about gay shit, like Donnie McClurklin's sexuality.

Lena's acting is horrible. Hell almost everyones is, probably besides Emmett and Johnny Gill the tranny fucker.

The Perry mayor storyline makes no sense. I thought he was trying to grow his pizza business, and now he's running for mayor?

Last edited:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Are there any decent black men on the show? They even shitted on the preacher.

This fool had his bluetooth in the massage joint, but he's never on the phone. :lol:

The tranny conversation had a serious agenda attached to it.

And how are these muthafuckas broke, but this dude has a G wagon and they stay in designer shit.(off white, Balmain....)

The Sonny storyline was dumb, because last year he got beat up and didn't he want to give up the business. I was shocked when he had that shit open. And they made it seem previously that he owned it, not that he was renting or leasing it. Which didn't make any sense if he had that shit for decades.

And why was he so upset, he did the shit after hours, and obviously he cleaned up after he was finished. He could have just asked for a cut for using his place.

Learn who Rayful Edmond was in DC in the 80's. That's who John Thompson met with btw.

After you learn who he was, now go watch his doc or his interviews.

What was their rush to get married in the first place?

Man this shit has become Logo channel material. What's it's audience. They even make jokes about gay shit, like Donnie McClurklin's sexuality.

Lena's acting is horrible. Hell almost everyones is, probably besides Emmett and Johnny Gill the tranny fucker.

The Perry mayor storyline makes no sense. I thought he was trying to grow his pizza business, and now he's running for mayor?

I watched just about every documentary on youtube involving kingpins that owned their city until they got killed or went to the bing. I have seen several Rayful Edmond documentaries and interviews I don't recall him working with fags or being one?? I think Wayne Perry is the only documentary I watched were the FBI claimed he was a fag and had his boyfriend doing hits for him and he actually killed his boyfriend for not doing a hit correctly.

So you saying Rayful Edmond was a cheek splitter???

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I watched just about every documentary on youtube involving kingpins that owned their city until they got killed or went to the bing. I have seen several Rayful Edmond documentaries and interviews I don't recall him working with fags or being one?? I think Wayne Perry is the only documentary I watched were the FBI claimed he was a fag and had his boyfriend doing hits for him and he actually killed his boyfriend for not doing a hit correctly.

So you saying Rayful Edmond was a cheek splitter???

You never noticed how sugary Rayful was in docs?

• Haha
Reactions: BAG

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

35962302-8974521-image-m-151_1606027037641.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

35962302-8974521-image-m-151_1606027037641.jpg
Yeah they say that chick is a big hoe. Fucking mad chicks on her ex wife.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just realized I checked out early and never finished this...by the look of the comments, I made the right choice. LOL