Steve Harvey Goes in on Monique.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
why does she have to be great? why the expectation / future comparison?

If she chooses a life of service or philanthropy would that make her a disappointment in the eyes of the public?
Perhaps.

But more importantly, would that make her a disappointment in her own eyes?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still she went about it the Wrong Way, Oprah pimp hand is very strong you have to proceed with caution if you going to badmouth her especially in black Hollywood.
what pimp hand?? AGAIN WHOSE GAME??

If Oprah and perry are the BOSSES then when they heard there was a problem and they spoke with monique and (according to mo) said youre not wrong...then the BOSSES have spoken and shit is done. No games need to be played.

NO one that powerful (supposedly) has to talk bullshit to a worker then come back on the backend of it with some blackball bullshit. If I'm your BOSS..if I'm RUNNING SHIT then if your a problem for me then your CUT then and there. I don't have to smile in your face..say one thing and do another. Thats the perk of being BOSS.

Because THEYRE advice to her is to play the game..so I ask again..WHOSE GAME?

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Perhaps.

But more importantly, would that make her a disappointment in her own eyes?
why would she feel disappointed if she feels called to a life of service instead of industry?

ime - people born into extreme privilege do not seek service as an easy out or safe haven

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
what pimp hand?? AGAIN WHOSE GAME??

If Oprah and perry are the BOSSES then when they heard there was a problem and they spoke with monique and (according to mo) said youre not wrong...then the BOSSES have spoken and shit is done. No games need to be played.

NO one that powerful (supposedly) has to talk bullshit to a worker then come back on the backend of with some blackball bullshit. If I'm your BOSS..if I'm RUNNING SHIT then if your a problem for me then your CUT then and there. I don't have to smile in your face..say one thing and do another. Thats the perk of being BOSS.

Because THEYRE advice to her is to play the game..so I ask again..WHOSE GAME?

Corporate white capitalism game . That is the game.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Still she went about it the Wrong Way, Oprah pimp hand is very strong you have to proceed with caution if you going to badmouth her especially in black Hollywood.
What's the right way bro? Last i checked these mofos including steve still kiss cac ass after all their so called money.

Mo is right truth is out now.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
why would she feel disappointed if she feels called to a life of service instead of industry?

ime - people born into extreme privilege do not seek service as an easy out or safe haven
Perhaps I'm understanding this wrong. What I'm trying to say that if she wants to be good at anything, all that wealth her parents amassed and pass on isn't gonna cut it. She's gonna have to put in the work at anything whether it's fashion, music, being a waitress or drawing the straightest line.

Harvey makes it seems as if simple generational wealth is the key to ensure his children's future, but he's missing the part of you wanting it as well.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think there are positions where you are able to run shit. You create your own product with your own money and force the crackers to buy it because you have also created a demand.

Never sign over rights...just make distribution or lisensing deals...them crackers are so greedy that they will be cool with getting even 1 percent of something that's making money.
The people she's talking about. Oprah, Lee Daniels and Tyler Perry.... All run shit. Steve does too. She doesn't.

Oh and btw theyre all black. So it it coonin even when Black people are your boss?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't fcuk with either of them. Mo'Nique thinking she should get Amy Schumer/Dave Chappelle money but haven't been on tour or even upload some bits to social media. Steve... This motherfcuker sold men out, did his ex-wife dirty and hell he practically admitted that his integrity was sold along with his soul long ago.

Neither one of them fights for us, but want everyone to fight for them.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
The people she's talking about. Oprah, Lee Daniels and Tyler Perry.... All run shit. Steve does too. She doesn't.

Oh and btw theyre all black. So it it coonin even when Black people are your boss?
O & Tyler run shit...Steve doesn't run a damn thing. So yes, he is cooning.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
O & Tyler run shit...Steve doesn't run a damn thing. So yes, he is cooning.
I dunno why you would think that. A guy with a radio show, some TV shows, and other ventures in which he HIRES many people, a good portion of them Black. He pays a lot of people's bills on his talent. Just because he isn't Oprah or Tyler don't mean he don't run shit. But even leaving him out,the people she's supposed battling are Black- so I dunno why the word coon is even in this convo.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dunno why you would think that. A guy with a radio show, some TV shows, and other ventures in which he HIRES many people, a good portion of them Black. He pays a lot of people's bills on his talent. Just because he isn't Oprah or Tyler don't mean he don't run shit. But even leaving him out,the people she's supposed battling are Black- so I dunno why the word coon is even in this convo.
becuz those black people who supposed to be running shit are telling her to "play the game" when I asked whose game a response was

Corporate white capitalism game . That is the game.

that sounds about right...

so why is a black person telling another black person to play that game??

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
becuz those black people who supposed to be running shit are telling her to "play the game" when I asked whose game a response was

that sounds about right...

so why is a black person telling another black person to play that game??

What game do you think they're telling her to play?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What game do you think they're telling her to play?
from my understanding she was asked to promote precious in europe during the award season at her own expense she declined..then when they said theyd pay her she still declined as she already had made plans at that time.

apparently she talked to perry and oprah and they told her she wasn't wrong in it...then proceeded to black ball her and label her difficult...mind you she and the movie won awards anyway.. so for a person whose career spans 2 decades..who has never had a complaint about being difficult to work with up to that point...who did her contractual job AND won awards for it. She said no to one thing and these black people come at her for it.

The game that steve and whoopie tried to school her in was...DO WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY SAY IT REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE.

Dave chappelle regretted playing the game...

he got labeled with playing the race card when he declined....thats him dealing with cacs...monique was dealing with black people and they did the same thing...so again WHOSE game are they playing?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
from my understanding she was asked to promote precious in europe during the award season at her own expense she declined..then when they said theyd pay her she still declined as she already had made plans at that time.

apparently she talked to perry and oprah and they told her she wasn't wrong in it...then proceeded to black ball her and label her difficult...mind you she and the movie won awards anyway.. so for a person whose career spans 2 decades..who has never had a complaint about being difficult to work with up to that point...who did her contractual job AND won awards for it. She said no to one thing and these black people come at her for it.

The game that steve and whoopie tried to school her in was...DO WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY SAY IT REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE.

he got labeled with playing the race card when he declined....thats him dealing with cacs...monique was dealing with black people and they did the same thing...so again WHOSE game are they playing?

So wheres the coon part in this?

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Steve does hire people and he has put a few people on that I personally know. With that said though, the fact remains that he is a worker. He doesn't own those radio stations, he doesn't own those studios that his shows are filmed in...shit he most likely doesn't even own the shows.

Steve definitely has pull but that pull only goes so far. He said it out his own mouth bro...coon it up until you can change things on the sneak!

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mo’Nique’s past controversial comments about Tyler Perry, Oprah Lee Daniels and most recently, Whoopi Goldberg as the Help and Nexflix boycott Nobody's fucking with her no more! I think they almost got to fighting too! She threatened to hit Steve in the face. He told her if she hit him, her husband would have to come out and square off.

You’re right about people not fu

The game of "Show Business", the game of "Life".

You play ball, then you get to continue to "Play".

You don't play ball, then they find a another player.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So wheres the coon part in this?
essentially black people are doing the same thing they complain about cacs doing..but when they get in those positions nothing changes. Jamming up someones career over a singular disagreement is a cac/jew power play.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you but like I said Monique need to keep Oprah and Tyler perry name out of her mouth.

Bruh, what happened to your K Harris pic?? The last time I saw it, it was HUGE!!

They killed the leaders that had integrity and left us with folks that are willing to do anything for a dollar. That's why we are where we are at as a people. The generations that followed picked up off their lead and now we are left with a community full of get it by any means necessary and political leaders that sell us out to political parties for butter biscuits.

RIGHT ON!! You, said that right!! Were living in ass backward world and I see no way of getting around it!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more that I see this, I'm actually glad that Bucky did this.

With all the money and 'power' he claims to have he just admitted that he's still and will always be a slave.
GlamorousReadyCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif