Steve Harvey Goes in on Monique.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people throw that word coon around too much

Steve might be a sellout ....he sold out black men to get into the pockets of women....but coon might be pushing it
The nigga's a coon, b. Compare his energy in that Mo'Nique clash to when he was interviewing this racist cunt...

The nigga even invited her onto his game show and literally dig a dance, skinnin' and grinnin'.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Monique thought that Oscar was going to be her pass to fame and big bucks. Why I don't know. An Oscar is only recognition for a past performance. It is not a guarantee for big money and or a future to guaranteed success.

No matter how bad you may think your situation might be, you don't tell Oprah, Tyler Perry and Lee Daniels what to suck. Monique literally burned her bridges before she crossed them. :smh:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
he clearly rtold Monique his integrity is for sale - money is more important to him than his own integrity

look at this negro in these pics.... you can see the light dimming in his eyes - his soul is dying here
59aef4cc1700001f00288588.jpeg
636199226262978160-EPA-USA-GOVERNMENT-TRUMP-TRANSITION.jpg
170113-trump-harvey-rhk-2248p_bb10c37d54df339e1bb2369ff38d1af4.fit-760w.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb30cb2c7d2715fb579d3d92b0f8d3a05%2F205050488%2F631626140.jpg
171103-Pitner-on-Steve-Harvey-hero__iefyp0

Some people can see thru the cult of personality charlatan that he is. The suits and smiles and passion in his voice dont fool me. He is a coon and what he said to monique was also coonism

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
he clearly rtold Monique his integrity is for sale - money is more important to him than his own integrity

look at this negro in these pics.... you can see the light dimming in his eyes - his soul is dying here
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb30cb2c7d2715fb579d3d92b0f8d3a05%2F205050488%2F631626140.jpg

he instantly regretted that shit lol!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her story remains consistent no matter who she sits in front of and who face she is staring in. She just called Steve out on his bullshit in his face and on his show.... And all he could say is "money is more important than your integrity".

Thats not what was said at all...

She said people lied on her publicly, and the same people apologized to her privately while telling her she was a truth teller. She named Steve as one of those frauds in his fucking face. He agreed and said because she is black she has put her integrity aside, and eat shit for money.

Calling people on they shit in their face aint playing victim. Its exhibiting bravery.

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

They told her she was right( probably lying to her to get her annoying ass to shut the fuck up), but then said that she burned too many bridges. SHE DID!!!!

All her antics are making it hard to work with her. She COMPLETELY over shot how much she should be getting paid and then when she was offered what she was worth, she threw a fit.
Monique is NOT on anyone's radar like that. On top of that, she told other super powerful influential people to suck her dick!.

She is 100% a delusional person and just comes off like a pain in the ass to deal with if you don't agree with her.

Dude we live in an era of the PILE-ON...meaning when someone tells a story about some bad shit a person did...then 40 other people come out the woodwork and make their claims about shit that happened decades ago...ask cosby and spacey and weinstein about the pile on...

Monique's made about 20 movies and a career thats over 25 years.....WHERES OTHER STORIES ABOUT HER BEING A BITCH AND DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH??

WHY ARE POWERFUL BLACK PEOPLE TELLING HER TO PLAY "THE GAME" WHEN THAT GAME IS RUN BY CACS? that means that Oprah, Tyler and Lee daniels AREN'T the powerful people they claim and we THINK they are.

HOW THE FUCK IS OPRAH AND PERRY going to say YOUR RIGHT BUT PLAY THE GAME ANYWAY when they are the exec producers on Precious??? Think about that.. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING THE GAME AT THIS POINT.. So whose game are they telling her to play???

Steve cooned it up with that "WE'RE BLACK OUT HERE!" bullshit...:smh::smh::smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He just said it poorly. He is basically saying that you have to have some sense in how you come at people.

You can't insult influential people in any walk of life. She acted out and now wants to play the victim. Too late bitch.

You're right

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am going to say this again I don’t have any problems for her standing up for her rights and her beliefs but this is one thing I’m going agree with Steve Harvey on and I said this earlier you do not insult powerful black people in Hollywood ie Oprah and Tyler Perry

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But are you ever really in a position to run shit in Hollywood if there isn't a black Hollywood and distribution and theater network and streaming network? That means he's basically telling her to coon until she dies or retires. At best you do things your way and say fuck it.
Can’t have it both ways tho. You can’t say I will do things my way but not willing to accept the consequences

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
WHY ARE POWERFUL BLACK PEOPLE TELLING HER TO PLAY "THE GAME" WHEN THAT GAME IS RUN BY CACS? that means that Oprah, Tyler and Lee daniels AREN'T the powerful people they claim and we THINK they are.

HOW THE FUCK IS OPRAH AND PERRY going to say YOUR RIGHT BUT PLAY THE GAME ANYWAY when they are the exec producers on Precious??? Think about that.. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING THE GAME AT THIS POINT.. So whose game are they telling her to play???
This is an excellent point.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Naw he was hitting her with that real. See her eyes when they were fading to the commercial? Monique wanted a war with Netflix but wanted to use other celebs as her shield. She should've took that loot and next special ask for more but she was on some "I am royalty" shit. People agreed with her on the right that she can lay her worth. The way she went about it people couldn't support because her strategy did not make sense. If I go for a job and ask them for $30/hr and they offer me $20, I'm gonna stick to my what I want, compromise or chase that $30/hr somewhere else.

I feel you on that Trump visit though, ain't watched Steve since.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steve showed his ass with the Trump shit...but I can't call him a coon for this. What he is speaking is real. He owned up to his faults in this shit. Monique won't admit her faults in this. At the end of the day...she didn't handle this shit the right way either.

I don't think Steve telling her to "play the game" as in tap dance. I think he's saying have the talk. She should've been had that talk with Oprah, Tyler and Lee. Instead, she let her man brainwash her to take that shit to radio and blogs.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to say this again I don’t have any problems for her standing up for her rights and her beliefs but this is one thing I’m going agree with Steve Harvey on and I said this earlier you do not insult powerful black people in Hollywood ie Oprah and Tyler Perry
Naw he was hitting her with that real. See her eyes when they were fading to the commercial? Monique wanted a war with Netflix but wanted to use other celebs as her shield. She should've took that loot and next special ask for more but she was on some "I am royalty" shit. People agreed with her on the right that she can lay her worth. The way she went about it people couldn't support because her strategy did not make sense. If I go for a job and ask them for $30/hr and they offer me $20, I'm gonna stick to my what I want, compromise or chase that $30/hr somewhere else.

I feel you on that Trump visit though, ain't watched Steve since.
here's the issue..no one told amy shumer to STFU and take the 11 MILLION initial offer netflix made to her.. in fact people were more upset that she put herself in the same realm as dave chappelle and chris rock more than saying bitch thats 11 MILLION dollars take that money and sit the fuck down...

see black people and women especially are told to accept whatever...usually by other black people.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steve showed his ass with the Trump shit...but I can't call him a coon for this. What he is speaking is real. He owned up to his faults in this shit. Monique won't admit her faults in this. At the end of the day...she didn't handle this shit the right way either.

I don't think Steve telling her to "play the game" as in tap dance. I think he's saying have the talk. She should've been had that talk with Oprah, Tyler and Lee. Instead, she let her man brainwash her to take that shit to radio and blogs.
she did have the talk...and they said she was right..then told her to play the game ANYWAY..

the big question is WHATS THE GAME AND WHOS RUNNING IT???

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Her story remains consistent no matter who she sits in front of and who face she is staring in. She just called Steve out on his bullshit in his face and on his show.... And all he could say is "money is more important than your integrity".
this fool said fuck integrity is all about the money now his donald trump visit makes sense.
and we wonder why we are where we are.

keone

International Member
Thats not what was said at all...

She said people lied on her publicly, and the same people apologized to her privately while telling her she was a truth teller. She named Steve as one of those frauds in his fucking face. He agreed and said because she is black she has put her integrity aside, and eat shit for money.

Calling people on they shit in their face aint playing victim. Its exhibiting bravery.
big bro dont bother people are going to hear want they want to hear. this tom was literately saying coon it up. dont make it better for the next man make it better for yourself.
funny thing is he basically saying that all Monique was saying was true, cause nobody up to this point came out and said she was lying even the people she was naming.
so now you have somebody who is trying to change the game and yall hating on her not seeing the bigger picture but wonder why we still dont have power.
Harvey was correct. The reality is that she does not have the money(power) to dictate anything. Her failure is thinking that she did.

Can’t have it both ways tho. You can’t say I will do things my way but not willing to accept the consequences
shit that you typ dont even make sense. you basically saying she is right but she has to play the game you trippin bro
she did have the talk...and they said she was right..then told her to play the game ANYWAY..

game is kissing white ass to get up. mike epps was saying the same shit.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
where did she insult them? she just told them no, and they black balled her. stop making up shit.
these black people are as dangerous as white cause they shit on their own people for the white men.
oprah should have been the one to basically tell the studio fuck off and pay up but she sided with them knowing they were wrong

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Naw he was hitting her with that real. See her eyes when they were fading to the commercial?
look you saw in her eyes was an edit from another time... the magic of TV
look at her seating position when Steve started explaining and the cam zoomed in as he passionately declares his integrity is for sale - and it could take food out his family mouths (why can't understand how massa been so good to us, Mo?)
based on her behavior that entire segment / exchange- there is no way in hell Monique sat back and reclined passive that fast

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
here's the issue..no one told amy shumer to STFU and take the 11 MILLION initial offer netflix made to her.. in fact people were more upset that she put herself in the same realm as dave chappelle and chris rock more than saying bitch thats 11 MILLION dollars take that money and sit the fuck down...

see black people and women especially are told to accept whatever...usually by other black people.

Take it or move the fuck on. I don't even know Amy Shumer's story. Shit has never been on a level field everyone knows that. Fuck Monique, I got laid off 2yrs ago from a job I was at for 17yrs cause the multimillion dollar profit margin they make every year wasn't enough. You think I can get Monique to boycott with me?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I took it as them saying she needs to shut the fuck up throwing other black actors/actresses/comedians under the bus to benefit her pocket.

Take it or move the fuck on. I don't even know Amy Shumer's story. Shit has never been on a level field everyone knows that. Fuck Monique, I got laid off 2yrs ago from a job I was at for 17yrs cause the multimillion dollar profit margin they make every year wasn't enough. You think I can get Monique to boycott with me?
Monique don't show up to no ones defense other than her owns. Haven't heard her speak up about any kind of issue.

Fuck Amy Schumer. We know the deal on why she got what she got. Monique ain't Amy Schumer.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not at all. I'm saying either take the deal or don't. All this extra shit is just that. If it was Denzel or Halle I can ride with it. Monique never had the resume of Dave Chappel or Chris Rock or even Amy Schumer. This was never about a black comedian not getting her worth. It was about Monique not knowing her worth. She declined the deal. I respect that. If you feel you worth a billion...hold out for that billion. But don't get mad when no one gives you that billion and then shit on the ones that can.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not at all. I'm saying either take the deal or don't. All this extra shit is just that. If it was Denzel or Halle I can ride with it. Monique never had the resume of Dave Chappel or Chris Rock or even Amy Schumer. This was never about a black comedian not getting her worth. It was about Monique not knowing her worth. She declined the deal. I respect that. If you feel you worth a billion...hold out for that billion. But don't get mad when no one gives you that billion and then shit on the ones that can.

She should've done one of those specials like Chappel did in Brooklyn or a tour. Got oprah, Tyler Perry, etc to back her. When she make millions off it throw up the fuck that n Netflix tried to low ball her. This would make Netflix look like shit.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Steve told y'all his money is with more than his integrity. Fuck this dude.

We supposed to ride for every second guessing white women, yet we have no capes, and don't give a fuck when a Black women says the game is fixed, lets stick together. Monique went too hard, but she was CORRECT.

We keep losing, just how it's going to be, if we keep going at it alone.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fat funky bitch thinks because she was given an Oscar for portraying a despicable black person her acting chops are such that she's a top tier actress and should be compensated accordingly. What she didn't realize that many people thought she was pretty much playing herself in Precious, not acting. That being the case demand for her dried up with the quickness and she couldn't handle it and started calling out Oprah, Tyler et.al for not siding with her for what she felt was unfair treatment by producers who discounted her talent, which by the way imo is nothing more than a profane "comedy" routine replete with the words niggas, fuck, shit, dick, pussy spoken every three seconds. The bitch is suffering from delusions of grandeur and ought to just shut the fuck up. Btw, Steve Harvey is still a coon. :rolleyes:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think theres two seperate issues here

1. the precious promotional issue
2. netflix deal

the precious issue was she was asked to go to europe at her own expense to promote the movie during the award season..she declined. then not only did she win the oscar she won damn near every award she was nommed for that year for that role...so she ran the table. oprah and perry were pissed and embarrassed that she spiked the ball in her acceptance speech

the netflix deal..we all know how that went.