Steve Harvey Goes in on Monique.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
He didn't go in on shit. What he said is Coon it up until you are in a position to run shit.
But are you ever really in a position to run shit in Hollywood if there isn't a black Hollywood and distribution and theater network and streaming network? That means he's basically telling her to coon until she dies or retires. At best you do things your way and say fuck it.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who would know better than Steve Harvey who's changed is image, taken less money,toned down his character but he refuses to bend over....

Her husband should play the background more,manager or not.

Cursing Oprah,Perry,Lee out is ok they're not above it but first secure that bag so you won't need them

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
But are you ever really in a position to run shit in Hollywood if there isn't a black Hollywood and distribution and theater network and streaming network? That means he's basically telling her to coon until she dies or retires. At best you do things your way and say fuck it.
I think there are positions where you are able to run shit. You create your own product with your own money and force the crackers to buy it because you have also created a demand.

Never sign over rights...just make distribution or lisensing deals...them crackers are so greedy that they will be cool with getting even 1 percent of something that's making money.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He just said it poorly. He is basically saying that you have to have some sense in how you come at people.

You can't insult influential people in any walk of life. She acted out and now wants to play the victim. Too late bitch.
Thats not what was said at all...

She said people lied on her publicly, and the same people apologized to her privately while telling her she was a truth teller. She named Steve as one of those frauds in his fucking face. He agreed and said because she is black she has to put her integrity aside, and eat shit for money.

Calling people on they shit in their face aint playing victim. Its exhibiting bravery.

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He just said it poorly. He is basically saying that you have to have some sense in how you come at people.

You can't insult influential people in any walk of life. She acted out and now wants to play the victim. Too late bitch.

Good point. I also give any black person the side eye that hints at putting money before integrity. When Steve started whining about his kids and grand-kids eating I had to roll my eyes. Is this nigga really trying to put his kids between his lips and white ass? Reminds me of this: "Aw, come on Wilkie! Don't go puttin your wife and kids between you and Waters' ass!" :lol::lol::lol:

6a00d834515ae969e201b8d2ac5bc5970c-pi

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats not what was said at all...

She said people lied on her publicly, and the same people apologized to her privately while telling her she was a truth teller. She named Steve as one of those frauds in his fucking face. He agreed and said because she is black she has put her integrity aside, and eat shit for money.

Calling people on they shit in their face aint playing victim. Its exhibiting bravery.

They told her she was right( probably lying to her to get her annoying ass to shut the fuck up), but then said that she burned too many bridges. SHE DID!!!!

All her antics are making it hard to work with her. She COMPLETELY over shot how much she should be getting paid and then when she was offered what she was worth, she threw a fit.
Monique is NOT on anyone's radar like that. On top of that, she told other super powerful influential people to suck her dick!.

She is 100% a delusional person and just comes off like a pain in the ass to deal with if you don't agree with her.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pathetic... :smh:

Two rich, very annoying, gender baiting, racially manipulative, Black comics arguing over money, integrity, egos and clout in front of a live studio audience...:yawn:
It's a toss up over who I dislike more.
Fuck both of them... :hmm:

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They both got good points. You can look at both ways. It's important keep your integrity, but you gotta make sure that cost doesn't outweigh your over well being and ability to move forward. Not saying Monique did that, but as long as she's satisfied with the lanes she's potential close it's nothing to say. That's her career to navigate.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They both got good points. You can look at both ways. It's important keep your integrity, but you gotta make sure that cost doesn't outweigh your over well being and ability to move forward. Not saying Monique did that, but as long as she's satisfied with the lanes she's potential close it's nothing to say. That's her career to navigate.

This......It's not checkers It's chess. Think 2 to 3 moves ahead. Don't be mad because others are not backing you. they want to continue to eat.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Mo's head is so THICK that she can't even see what the problem is...Bitch YOU is the problem...

Netflix don't have a problem dishing out money to black folks....they didn't want to give YOU the money..

FOH forever till you have a come to Jesus with yourself

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
In a nutshell. Steve harvey carved a niche out for himself in the talk show market taking upon the a male feminist mens perspective view. He is the ultimate coon.

Mr. I dont give a dam about slavery
people throw that word coon around too much

Steve might be a sellout ....he sold out black men to get into the pockets of women....but coon might be pushing it

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Our integrity and loyalty is tested everyday.

That boy that grew up in the hood and had generations of poverty in his family and he the one to break the cycle. He gets good grades and is offered a scholarship full ride to Yale but his mom/grandmother is sick. And their family all take care of her/him. They need someone to stay and watch their grand mother that got dementia and lives by herself. Do you stay and help or do you leave and go to college risking being labled a tratitor to the family you left......

All types of scenarios. Im cut from a different cloth .Loyalty over money. Loyalty is a way of life to me. If i have to lie to make ends meet that is one thing when i have to lie just to get a raise that would be nice that i dont need naw

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Steve might be a sellout ....he sold out black men to get into the pockets of women....but coon might be pushing it
he clearly rtold Monique his integrity is for sale - money is more important to him than his own integrity

look at this negro in these pics.... you can see the light dimming in his eyes - his soul is dying here
59aef4cc1700001f00288588.jpeg
636199226262978160-EPA-USA-GOVERNMENT-TRUMP-TRANSITION.jpg
170113-trump-harvey-rhk-2248p_bb10c37d54df339e1bb2369ff38d1af4.fit-760w.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb30cb2c7d2715fb579d3d92b0f8d3a05%2F205050488%2F631626140.jpg
171103-Pitner-on-Steve-Harvey-hero__iefyp0

Last edited:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

Im willing to hear the point of view of someone that thinks his behaviour is not cooning. But i have to ask if that aint cooning.....does he have to put on black face and eat water melon while tap dancing inorder to be a coon? What is a coon then if he aint one?