Steve Harvey Goes in on Monique.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Why do sum of yall, give these sellouts your ENERGY?? Yall do understand, the people you see on the television are not on your team!! It dont matter if they look like you, sound like you or whatever, those folks soldout for the fame and the chips along time ago and will do and say whatever they are TOLD to say!! The television/entertainment industry is nothing but a mental pysops machine and their only purpose is to keep the people confused, divided, distracted, misinformed and to keep the people in a coma state of mind!!! A person has 2 choices, unplug from their system and live your life or sit back at let them fuck with your subconscious mind???
he clearly rtold Monique his integrity is for sale - money is more important to him than his own integrity

look at this negro in these pics.... you can see the light dimming in his eyes - his soul is dying here
59aef4cc1700001f00288588.jpeg
636199226262978160-EPA-USA-GOVERNMENT-TRUMP-TRANSITION.jpg
170113-trump-harvey-rhk-2248p_bb10c37d54df339e1bb2369ff38d1af4.fit-760w.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb30cb2c7d2715fb579d3d92b0f8d3a05%2F205050488%2F631626140.jpg
171103-Pitner-on-Steve-Harvey-hero__iefyp0

This guy soldout for the fame and chips, now he a puppet along with the rest of those in the entertainment industry!! The sad part of this is, how many people will defend these sellouts as if their family members!!

Postalone

Reborn
Registered
How long has this been going on now....10 years of Monique talking about this shit. Precious came out in 2009. I mean, what's the end game here? The principal players have moved on. And all that's left is a bitter woman who overplayed her hand.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Why do sum of yall, give these sellouts your ENERGY?? Yall do understand, the people you see on the television are not on your team!! It dont matter if they look like you, sound like you or whatever, those folks soldout for the fame and the chips along time ago and will do and say whatever they are TOLD to say!! The television/entertainment industry is nothing but a mental pysops machine and their only purpose is to keep the people confused, divided, distracted, misinformed and to keep the people in a coma state of mind!!! A person has 2 choices, unplug from their system and live your life or sit back at let them fuck with your subconscious mind???

This guy soldout for the fame and chips, now he a puppet along with the rest of those in the entertainment industry!! The sad part of this is, how many people will defend these sellouts as if their family members!!
I agree with you but like I said Monique need to keep Oprah and Tyler perry name out of her mouth.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She should've done one of those specials like Chappel did in Brooklyn or a tour. Got oprah, Tyler Perry, etc to back her. When she make millions off it throw up the fuck that n Netflix tried to low ball her. This would make Netflix look like shit.

Right. She wanted Netflix to do the work for her and get her buzz up.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
There are people that play the game and others that change the game. Steve is fine with the way things are. Ge will coon till he cant coon no more.

Should kapernick had played the game to?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Steve Harvey is a coward who sold out for finance.

That's cool, but when someone calls you out on it, how can you get mad and suggest someone else live their life in that manner?

I have new respect for Monique in standing for what she believes BEYOND the money.

That's a true rarity in today's world.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Steve Harvey is a coward who sold out for finance.

That's cool, but when someone calls you out on it, how can you get mad and suggest someone else live their life in that manner?

I have new respect for Monique in standing for what she believes BEYOND the money.

That's a true rarity in today's world.

And here is the thing....this nigga talking about his children and grandchildren need something or whatever the fuck....like nigga you aren't passing down any type of EMPIRE down to your kids.....talking like he owns NBC and gonna be able to pass it down or something.....the bar is so low for these old niggas that they are ok with that little money the master gets them rather than building something they can truly pass down....

Like what are they really gonna inherit? Some money so they can buy a big ridiculous custom suit like him or some Gucci? Afford a "good education" so they can go work for a white man's company because they inherited your inferiority complex of cashing a white mans check rather than building something of their own?

Fucking stupid alot of these old niggas have failed us period.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
And here is the thing....this nigga talking about his children and grandchildren need something or whatever the fuck....like nigga you aren't passing down any type of EMPIRE down to your kids.....talking like he owns NBC and gonna be able to pass it down or something.....the bar is so low for these old niggas that they are ok with that little money the master gets them rather than building something they can truly pass down....
Very true. He ain't passing shit but oppurtunities and access to them, but so is Monique... so is Kaepernick..

Even Jay-Z knows Blu's gonna have to grind.

Harvey makes it seem like his grandkids DON'T have to put in work. Very nearsighted view.

rage

International
International Member
Don't worry, she'll be doing a Dame Dash style apology soon ,when her money gets low.

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Mo’Nique’s past controversial comments about Tyler Perry, Oprah Lee Daniels and most recently, Whoopi Goldberg as the Help and Nexflix boycott Nobody's fucking with her no more! I think they almost got to fighting too! She threatened to hit Steve in the face. He told her if she hit him, her husband would have to come out and square off.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Very true. He ain't passing shit but oppurtunities and access to them, but so is Monique... so is Kaepernick..

Even Jay-Z knows Blu's gonna have to grind.

Harvey makes it seem like his grandkids DON'T have to put in work. Very nearsighted view.

The Carters own companies so Blue won’t have to grind.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Steve showed his ass with the Trump shit...but I can't call him a coon for this. What he is speaking is real. He owned up to his faults in this shit. Monique won't admit her faults in this. At the end of the day...she didn't handle this shit the right way either.

I don't think Steve telling her to "play the game" as in tap dance. I think he's saying have the talk. She should've been had that talk with Oprah, Tyler and Lee. Instead, she let her man brainwash her to take that shit to radio and blogs.

Not at all. I'm saying either take the deal or don't. All this extra shit is just that. If it was Denzel or Halle I can ride with it. Monique never had the resume of Dave Chappel or Chris Rock or even Amy Schumer. This was never about a black comedian not getting her worth. It was about Monique not knowing her worth. She declined the deal. I respect that. If you feel you worth a billion...hold out for that billion. But don't get mad when no one gives you that billion and then shit on the ones that can.

spot on..

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Monique she had her run in the black sitcom era, she won an Oscar had a talk show, then started to complain publicly why she's not receiving better roles and more money because she's a Oscar winner. Soon after she lost her show to Wendy Williams all before her beef with Black Hollywood, and that whole issue with Empire, people and Hollywood all about visual appeal they don't want to see a fat dark complexion leading lady on TV, it's that simple.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Monique she had her run in the black sitcom era, she won an Oscar had a talk show, then started to complain publicly why she's not receiving better roles and more money because she's a Oscar winner. Soon after she lost her show to Wendy Williams all before her beef with Black Hollywood, and that whole issue with Empire, people and Hollywood all about visual appeal they don't want to see a fat dark complexion leading lady on TV, it's that simple.

This is sad...because being fat, dark skinned, integrity and having standards will only get you so far.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The people in this thread that say Mo needs to chill and handle it a different way didn't follow the story .

Mo was chilling until she noticed that she got black balled by Oprah and them .then she went and try to contact them for why they would do that .and they told her she didn't play the game .then is when she started to speak out.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
They killed the leaders that had integrity and left us with folks that are willing to do anything for a dollar. That's why we are where we are at as a people. The generations that followed picked up off their lead and now we are left with a community full of get it by any means necessary and political leaders that sell us out to political parties for butter biscuits.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The people in this thread that say Mo needs to chill and handle it a different way didn't follow the story .

Mo was chilling until she noticed that she got black balled by Oprah and them .then she went and try to contact them for why they would do that .and they told her she didn't play the game .then is when she started to speak out.
Still she went about it the Wrong Way, Oprah pimp hand is very strong you have to proceed with caution if you going to badmouth her especially in black Hollywood.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She's gonna have to grind to get out her parents shadows. Maybe not to the extent of working at a fast food joint, but she'll have to put in work be great at something.
why does she have to be great? why the expectation / future comparison?

If she chooses a life of service or philanthropy would that make her a disappointment in the eyes of the public?