Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Mornin' Joe doesn't want to accept America is a racist, violent nation.
This morning Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude Jr. had to (twice) get Scarborough to see America as it really is, in order to make it better.
It was a good exchange with Glaude getting the time to make his case.

see video here:

Joe S. :
“I don’t believe this is who America is, I do believe this is who a large segment of her society is,” he said. “I do believe that Donald Trump gave a lot of people permission in their minds to behave the way they behaved in Charlottesville, behave the way they behaved in Pittsburgh, the way they behaved in San Antonio, the way they behaved by sending the wrong messages. Not understanding the power of those words that lead to the guardrails being taken down that lead to the violence.”

“I will say, I’m probably the minority here, I do want to offer people hope watching today, I believe just like how Donald Trump lost in 2020, just like Republicans in the House lost in 2020, just like how some extremists lost yesterday in North Carolina, some extremists lost in Idaho in the Republican primary … I do believe that these people will lost in the fall. These extremists like the governor, the Republican gubernatorial candidate.”

The host said the American people can take action to increase voter turnout to elect candidates that will stand up to extremism, he said the future is up to the public’s action.

Eddie G. :
“Joe, I want to say that we have to admit that this is who we are as a country,” he said. “I understand your impulse, I think we have to admit it because I think once we admit it, it’s like admitting we’re all sinners. To admit that one is a sinner doesn’t mean you condemn yourselves to the gallows. It sets to precondition, it sets the condition for you to be otherwise.”

“I think, Joe, that if we admit this is who we are, that racism, that white supremacy, this ugliness is baked into us from the very beginning, now we set the stage not for hope to be absolution of our sins but hope for us to be born again. That admission is actually at the heart of us being different because we don’t want to admit it because if we admit it, we admit who we actually are. We have to confront ourselves, and that’s what I want us to do.”

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It also came out that he planned on leaving the grocery store and go on a rampage thru out the community taking out as many Black folks as he could.

This incident could have had a higher body count if things went a different direction.
One of my relatives lives a few blocks from that area..glad this incident didnt go any further than it did

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Mornin' Joe doesn't want to accept America is a racist, violent nation.
This morning Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude Jr. had to (twice) get Scarborough to see America as it really is, in order to make it better.
It was a good exchange with Glaude getting the time to make his case.

see video here:

Joe S. :
“I don’t believe this is who America is, I do believe this is who a large segment of her society is,” he said. “I do believe that Donald Trump gave a lot of people permission in their minds to behave the way they behaved in Charlottesville, behave the way they behaved in Pittsburgh, the way they behaved in San Antonio, the way they behaved by sending the wrong messages. Not understanding the power of those words that lead to the guardrails being taken down that lead to the violence.”

“I will say, I’m probably the minority here, I do want to offer people hope watching today, I believe just like how Donald Trump lost in 2020, just like Republicans in the House lost in 2020, just like how some extremists lost yesterday in North Carolina, some extremists lost in Idaho in the Republican primary … I do believe that these people will lost in the fall. These extremists like the governor, the Republican gubernatorial candidate.”

The host said the American people can take action to increase voter turnout to elect candidates that will stand up to extremism, he said the future is up to the public’s action.

Eddie G. :
“Joe, I want to say that we have to admit that this is who we are as a country,” he said. “I understand your impulse, I think we have to admit it because I think once we admit it, it’s like admitting we’re all sinners. To admit that one is a sinner doesn’t mean you condemn yourselves to the gallows. It sets to precondition, it sets the condition for you to be otherwise.”

“I think, Joe, that if we admit this is who we are, that racism, that white supremacy, this ugliness is baked into us from the very beginning, now we set the stage not for hope to be absolution of our sins but hope for us to be born again. That admission is actually at the heart of us being different because we don’t want to admit it because if we admit it, we admit who we actually are. We have to confront ourselves, and that’s what I want us to do.”

Joe Scarborough sounds like Obama here.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Attempting to prosecute President Trump in a state court by a black Attorney General, dog whistling through your court rulings attacking President Trump to become a Supreme Court nominee. These are all contributory factors that could have led to this mass shooting. I wrote about this awhile back during the KBJ hearings. We are concentrated in low skill, manufacturing jobs that are being offshored; his policies would be greatly beneficial. Somebody is trying to create this false light attacking him from the black community. If you try to go to college from the lack of jobs, it is a dead end.

I warned people to avoid conflict with them for your personal gain with another white person. I am not saying he was involved but somebody could have stepped up to stop this nonsense. He might have committed crimes but why is there somebody black going after him, let some white attorney general prosecute him.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Attempting to prosecute President Trump in a state court by a black Attorney General, dog whistling through your court rulings attacking President Trump to become a Supreme Court nominee. These are all contributory factors that could have led to this mass shooting. I wrote about this awhile back during the KBJ hearings. We are concentrated in low skill, manufacturing jobs that are being offshored; his policies would be greatly beneficial. Somebody is trying to create this false light attacking him from the black community. If you try to go to college from the lack of jobs, it is a dead end.

I warned people to avoid conflict with them for your personal gain with another white person. I am not saying he was involved but somebody could have stepped up to stop this nonsense. He might have committed crimes but why is there somebody black going after him, let some white attorney general prosecute him.

I was studying the tactics used against me a couple of times by various countries, where they will force some confrontation. This is bolster their justification to respond with violence against you. Let say I am from Greenland, and want to take action against you. I first have to create some interaction since you are unaware and don't care to know about my presence either through employment or use of a product. They will manipulate you to seek them out such as a job opportunity. They might ask you to call if you are interested.

Criminally prosecuting President Trump is a gateway that we opened up with them that led to this violence on a macro level. Shutting these garbage interactions down that you were manipulated into doing can greatly reduce these mass shootings.

Last edited:

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is our tribute concert for our victims? Anyone stepped up to pay for the funerals? There's got to be go fund me pages. When everyone else gets killed there is all sorts of money being allocated to the victims families by celebrities and the likes.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So 911 hanging up on folks for whispering?

911 Dispatcher May Be Fired Over Handling of Buffalo Shooting Call

An emergency services dispatcher in Buffalo could be fired after being accused by a supermarket employee of hanging up on a 911 call during a racist shooting rampage at the store last week.

The dispatcher was placed on administrative leave on Monday after an internal investigation and faces a disciplinary hearing on May 30, at which “termination will be sought,” Peter Anderson, a spokesman for the Erie County executive, said.

The investigation was prompted by comments to The Buffalo News by Latisha Rogers, an assistant office manager at the Tops supermarket where a white gunman killed 10 Black people in one of the worst racist mass shootings in the recent history of the United States.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
House Dems pass a bill fighting domestic terrorism and white supremacist groups. Republicans vote against it to defend white nationalists.

"“This bill glaringly ignores the persistent domestic terrorism threat from the radical left in this country and instead makes the assumption that it is all on the white and the right,” said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif."

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
House Dems pass a bill fighting domestic terrorism and white supremacist groups. Republicans vote against it to defend white nationalists.

"“This bill glaringly ignores the persistent domestic terrorism threat from the radical left in this country and instead makes the assumption that it is all on the white and the right,” said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif."
If Darrell can list some of the radical left terrorists, he would have a point. The thing is he didn't, and won't because he can't. All the people tearing up shit at George Floyd protests were opportunists that don't care about left/right politics, and agitators like the Proud Boys.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If Darrell can list some of the radical left terrorists, he would have a point. The thing is he didn't, and won't because he can't. All the people tearing up shit at George Floyd protests were opportunists that don't care about left/right politics, and agitators like the Proud Boys.

And he would need to show us examples of far left people committing mass shootings. The only one I can think of is the Bernie supporter that shot up the congressional softball game.

Also notice how he emphasized “the white”

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's no consequence for Republicans or basic white folks with money. In Michia man pleaded guilty to raping women, got 6 months & suspended time. It's a life bit in Michigan for rape

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yea i downloaded it .i knew the would take it down so i hurried up an ripped it..kinda afraid to upload it.....its bad it will stick in your brain trust ..im not gonna lie i went to krogers and felt nervous ..
If you want to share downloadable content for FREE and anonymously, check out
Because it's free, file size is limited to 300MB

Download link will be sent to you via email, just copy and paste download link only. Nothing in download link will reference your email.

You'll also receive another link to delete uploaded file when you choose to do so.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These are the type of laws you will see...they wont say black in them but its to target terrorism that affects black people and other groups.

This is what you can expect not a bill for blacks only.

It is what it is.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They did not burn Tulsa, OK and massacre people because they were black, they made a false accusation to justify their actions Don't get manipulated into giving them justification. The fact that this took place in New York the epicenter of this foolish behavior of going after President Trump with criminal prosecutions and civil lawsuits by us.

I have experience dealing with this tactic, they picked NY to further link it with persecution of President Trump, justifying their actions.

First it was junk promoting colleges as a path to opportunity in the black community, building schools, or giving out scholarships. Now they have adapted to other nonsense of attacking somebody promoting manufacturing and fair trade with criminal charges.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
He was prolly redder jg to antifa although he didn't say it.