Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Got it, thanks. I'm afraid I'm not as up on biblical teachings as I should be. I didn't mean to appear ignorant.

We are to forgive, but forgiveness has been twisted to be about letting someone off the hook and letting down your guard. Churches are guilty of this. They conflate not seeking vengeance with not seeking justice. It would be stupid to not protect yourself and allow yourself to be vulnerable to and give access to someone who wants to actively do you harm. Forgiveness is meant to allow you to move on and not be tied to a moment of trauma or let that trauma control you, but IMO, one of the things that allows people to move on and heal, is to get justice. Forgiveness for sins is a bit different, but even then, being forgiven for them doesn't mean there are no consequences.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
fixed no charge

you can’t get through to these knuckleheads on here. They think one white man is better vs the other white man. Are u gonna get with Lucifer or Satan? Take your pick. I tried to get these fools to pick the devil who is honest so you won’t be frustrated and you’d know what steps to take towards liberation cause there would be no smoke blinding you.

Black Wall Street was created out of blatant racism. Black people then knew whites hated them and didn’t want to do anything for them. But now these idiots are so fucking gullible to think one party cares about them over the other.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can’t get through to these knuckleheads on here. They think one white man is better vs the other white man. Are u gonna get with Lucifer or Satan? Take your pick. I tried to get these fools to pick the devil who is honest so you won’t be frustrated and you’d know what steps to take towards liberation cause there would be no smoke blinding you.

Black Wall Street was created out of blatant racism. Black people then knew whites hated them and didn’t want to do anything for them. But now these idiots are so fucking gullible to think one party cares about them over the other.

Hey the REAL fuckery is..

This Turtle Island aka America is Niggaland.. and all cacs are foreign invaders sent here,

to steal our resources for England..

we could get all that shit back overnight..

bruh, they made up that whole slave stolen from africa

bullshit.. and we ate that up like grits and fried whitings...

bruh.. they TOOK some of us from here and BOUGHT us to EUROPE...

this is OUR LAND... and everything else is to distract us from this fact..

sure some cool cacs could be considered Native americans

but they can never be organic to this land...

the fucked up shit is.. there were folks who were organic to this land

and connected to the sun, but the RAN away from their cosmic

gifts aka Eumelanin.. traded it in for fiat notes and shiney shit..

Nothing wrong with living nice.. sheeet we all deserve it..

but something wrong with selling your soul and your people

out to do so!!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bgol in a nutshell

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

When you gonna post them Asian only benefits?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It’s interesting how the GOP is using the same tactics as groups like the PLO, Hezbollah and other Islamic groups who brainwash young men to strap on a suicide vest to blow themselves up.

Makes you wonder if they getting tips from them…
yep. it's just short of a state-sanctioned terrorist network but muhfuckas act like that's a ridiculous statement because it's different when it's whites.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I texted Greg "I'm the supervisor at BurgerKings and I'm happy to know that you be working for us in the coming weeks,Greg" and he hasn't replied yet and probably won't.

I like how Biden is talking about gun control instead of the #1 threat in this country and to black people in it,Racist white groups aka the new terrorist.That gun control fight is like spinning tires it's going nowhere .

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It’s interesting how the GOP is using the same tactics as groups like the PLO, Hezbollah and other Islamic groups who brainwash young men to strap on a suicide vest to blow themselves up.

Makes you wonder if they getting tips from them…

Or if they've studied the history of our country and really learned that shit from us:idea:

I texted Greg "I'm the supervisor at BurgerKings and I'm happy to know that you be working for us in the coming weeks,Greg" and he hasn't replied yet and probably won't.

I like how Biden is talking about gun control instead of the #1 threat in this country and to black people in it,Racist white groups aka the new terrorist.That gun control fight is like spinning tires it's going nowhere .

True but getting anything done with regards to these white supremacist groups and their territorist acts is just as futile politically because white supremacists are so embedded in politics across the country on every level.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Listening to the news last night.

It came out from the Buffalo PD that the first two cops who arrived on scene were White.

Because of this, it looks like that was the reason the shooter easily surrendered.

BPD suspects if the first cops who showed up were Black, this shooter would have engaged in a gunfight with them.

It also came out that he planned on leaving the grocery store and go on a rampage thru out the community taking out as many Black folks as he could.

This incident could have had a higher body count if things went a different direction.
Nah he was just too chicken shit to kill himself like the coward that he is.