Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fellas.....they already talking about that forgiveness bullshit
Check the video between the 1:50-2:05 mark

" I don't have it in my heart to forgive him right now.....
But I do know.....in time.....eventually I have to forgive him "

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:

Black people are the only group of people that want to "forgive the enemy". This is one of the reasons,why I can't stand religion because instead of demanding justice we're forgiving folks that kill us.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Crimes like this and the nut who shot people on the NYC train should get a fate worse than capital punishment, they should tie them up and have a bunch of fire ants eat them alive! Maybe the next nut would think twice before doing some dumb shit! Even if they claim they are mentally ill, I bet those ants would cure that shit fast!!!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It reminds me of an episode on Star Trek, due to the pandemic I watched countless episodes due to my free time connected to my medical issues. Jordi fell in love with some engineer that he virtually created; however, he met the real person and she was completely different.

My fantasy world centers around UFC fighting these seals in the bedroom. I have taken action off of this fantasy, even though reality was different.

I find that many WS is more focused on racial domination and much less on women. Before they went into a church or supermarket, cornered us jogging, or claimed self defense, they fantasied about their racial domination about us.

They constantly come up with these convoluted schemes that I quickly shut down and waste my time. Once they realize, I am their intellectual master, they become passive and compliant.

Let say the NBA or NFL setup in South America, a great distance from here offering millions of dollars. It would attract a specialized segment of the population. Once they complete their journey, they would be genetically cutoff from the rest of us with their highly specialized traits such as being tall, athletic ability, and endurance. If you come back 500 to 600 years later, everybody down there would be 7 foot could bump their head against a 10 foot rim. The NFL would have players running sub 4.0 and quarterbacks throwing highly precise passes.

This is what has happened genetically to whites, normally this process occurs in nature but the rest of the population catches up to bring back diversity and normalization. Here we had whites that created this fantasy world of racial domination towards non whites rather than women, lacks empathy, and other extreme traits that flourished with slavery or killing indigenous populations. You can see it in how they setup Youtube, where you have to be gay or exhibit some other submissive trait to flourish on their platforms resulting in Kevin Samuels murder.

1. having a gay white lover,
2. promoting products that contract manufactured overseas,
3. promoting colleges in lieu of manufacturing jobs,
4. attack legitimate black thought leaders such as me,
5. promoting transgenderism over black issues,
6. linking transgenderism to the fight for equality through Civil Rights,
7. biracial,
8. cosigning tough on crime/mass incarceration
9. inter-racial dating,
10. fighting for abortion rights,
11. Promoting immigration/LGBTQ issues over interest of the black community (Van Jones crying when President Biden was elected).
12. Cop propaganda
13. Obesity, while the physically attractive black women is with a white man.
14. Promoting credit repair or bad credit products, to infer that we are poor credit risks.
15. Being with your homey over spending time with a women, not talking about relationships at all.

We need to bring random breeding stock from Europe like cattle that we can exchange, otherwise their behavior will become more extreme.

Figure-2.-The-backcross-is-obtained-where-all-the-females-from-a-two-breed-cross-are-mated-to-a-purebred-bull-of-either-of-the-orginal-breeds.-All-the-backcross-progeny-are-marketed..jpg

We need to sweeten the deal for European immigrants, offer them money and a rapid immigration process over other type of immigrants from Africa and South America. It took you 10 years to become a citizen coming from South America but this is why.

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Have said it before...whenever these people say mental illness, the Dems should embrace it and say yes, maybe it was mental illness and then put forth a bill with the appropriate funding to address mental illness (after Reagan fucked that up decades ago)...the Repubs are playing a game and they don't want funding to go to mental illness either...back them into a corner where something, anything, is done to try to address all these mass shootings or have them expose themselves....not sure why the Dems can't see that unless they are playing a game also

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fellas.....they already talking about that forgiveness bullshit
Check the video between the 1:50-2:05 mark

" I don't have it in my heart to forgive him right now.....
But I do know.....in time.....eventually I have to forgive him "

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:
Church indocrination...I wish they would stop hammering this message to where people feel the first thing they gotta do is forgive...first thing you gotta do is grieve, fuck a forgive and there is nothing wrong with that

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first off all this forgive crap have to be thrown out the window for real full stop!! second is i dont care if yall add me to the ignore list or not i dont care but im speaking my mind.yall complain about whites killing us our people black and brown folks but yall on a forum nae calling and battling each other over what?!! as well as other black folks on the streets killing our own but mad at the cac killing us.its the same darn thing people.hate is hate.yall niggas go in on other board members and dont know each other at all...we on a post about this dumb white devil killing a bunch of people a mass shooting post but yall on here spewing venom and the same hate this dumb dude did...this what kills ma about us we march when they killing us but hate our own people with the same breath .its crazy how yall are grown men and women acting like children and like i said add me to the list i dont care this childish stuff need to stop..can we just have a post where we can morn the lost with out hearing the hate towards your fellow members .you dont like someone you will never see cool then keep all that childishness to yourself ...my 3 cents

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
For many, asides from da religious aspect, forgiveness is easier than getback. That's my theory, at least.

Forgiveness doesn't mean you don't get justice. My issue with it is that when people and reporters ask black people about it in these situations, it's not because they care, they just want assurances that they aren't going to rile other black folks up to seek revenge. They want them to call for calm etc. It pissses me off seeing folks asked about it while the bodies of their dead loved ones are still warm, before they can even process the tragedy or work through their anger and grief.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first off all this forgive crap have to be thrown out the window for real full stop!! second is i dont care if yall add me to the ignore list or not i dont care but im speaking my mind.yall complain about whites killing us our people black and brown folks but yall on a forum nae calling and battling each other over what?!! as well as other black folks on the streets killing our own but mad at the cac killing us.its the same darn thing people.hate is hate.yall niggas go in on other board members and dont know each other at all...we on a post about this dumb white devil killing a bunch of people a mass shooting post but yall on here spewing venom and the same hate this dumb dude did...this what kills ma about us we march when they killing us but hate our own people with the same breath .its crazy how yall are grown men and women acting like children and like i said add me to the list i dont care this childish stuff need to stop..can we just have a post where we can morn the lost with out hearing the hate towards your fellow members .you dont like someone you will never see cool then keep all that childishness to yourself ...my 3 cents

I feel you brother...
Since 2020 especially... I have zero tolerance for fighting with any brothers or sistas
Can't even tolerate watching or hearing fighting amongst us anymore
Just wish we could collectively realize that it's time to unite and get on code

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Biden went to Tulsa, Oklahoma to pretend as if he cared what happened about the bombing of black Wall Street, a report had came out of him saying in private how black people still weren’t getting reparations. Ha!

So he pretended to care about you while being against any justice for you. But you all think this time he actually did a 360 and wants to do justice by black Americans now.
Okay. We don't like Biden here. Disliking one old dickhead doesn't mean a person likes another old dickhead.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Listening to the news last night.

It came out from the Buffalo PD that the first two cops who arrived on scene were White.

Because of this, it looks like that was the reason the shooter easily surrendered.

BPD suspects if the first cops who showed up were Black, this shooter would have engaged in a gunfight with them.

It also came out that he planned on leaving the grocery store and go on a rampage thru out the community taking out as many Black folks as he could.

This incident could have had a higher body count if things went a different direction.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
When Biden went to Tulsa, Oklahoma to pretend as if he cared what happened about the bombing of black Wall Street, a report had came out of him saying in private how black people still weren’t getting reparations. Ha!

So he pretended to care about you while being against any justice for you. But you all think this time he actually did a 360 and wants to do justice by black Americans now.

And the Republican message is fuck all you *******. ALL LIVES MATTER, not a single fuck given that you got shot. And we will protect the white supremacists that kill you with everything we have. In fact we just watched the reports of elderly Black women being slaughtered and are wondering if we're going to have tea or water with our lunch...

But Im sure you like and respect that.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In my opinion, you can forgive somebody, yet still want them punished. When we have to forgive, forget, and hug it out without any repercussions, that's a problem for me. You do something wrong, you should be punished; otherwise, people will keep doing wrong because they know they can get away with it.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
In my opinion, you can forgive somebody, yet still want them punished. When we have to forgive, forget, and hug it out without any repercussions, that's a problem for me. You do something wrong, you should be punished; otherwise, people will keep doing wrong because they know they can get away with it.

Some things should not be forgiven. Period.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You can’t forgive a racist who kills people. That’s unforgivable. There is certain shit that goes past forgiveness. While people are forgiving them the racist cac is laughing still proud of what they did. Dylan Roof said he feels no remorse for what he did and the families were still forgiving him!!! FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE CACS. THEY DESERVE A SLOW PAINFUL LONG DEATH

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Forgiveness doesn't mean you don't get justice. My issue with it is that when people and reporters ask black people about it in these situations, it's not because they care, they just want assurances that they aren't going to rile other black folks up to seek revenge. They want them to call for calm etc. It pissses me off seeing folks asked about it while the bodies of their dead loved ones are still warm, before they can even process the tragedy or work through their anger and grief.
This. Heaven forbid I ever have to deal with it, but if I ever lose a loved one to violence, I can assure you that forgiveness for the culprit will be dead last of things to get around to. And I definitely will not be discussing that publicly.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buffalo's racial divide... The history of a Black neighborhood affected by deadly Buffalo shooting

It's the same way in my city and Tops,Price Right are the only stores in black area's that service black people in a majority black city such as Buffalo,Niagra Falls and Rochester.Walmart,Wegmans have never been in the inner cities and Wegman's once was in the inner cities but abandon those location for whiter business in suburban area's and in other states.

I HIS COUSIN IS BLAMING IT ON COVID....THIS IS WHY I WANT HIS LAME ASS PARENTS TO COME FORTH AND AT LEAST SHOW THEIR WHITE FACES AND THEY CAN INVITE THEIR LAME ASS COUSIN WHO'S BLAMING COVID ON WHAT HE DID CAUSE SHE WOULD OF BEEN BETTER OFF JUST NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAN SAYING SOMETHING SO STUPID.PEYTON IS RACIST JUST LIKE HIS PARENTS,HIS RELATIVES AND TOWN IS.WESTERN NY LIKE SOME PLACES INSIDE OF THE BIGGEST CITIES IS LIKE GOING BACK IN TIME AND THE FURTHER YOU DRIVE THE POORER IT GETS OF NOTHING BUT WHITE TRASH.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Listening to the news last night.

It came out from the Buffalo PD that the first two cops who arrived on scene were White.

Because of this, it looks like that was the reason the shooter easily surrendered.

BPD suspects if the first cops who showed up were Black, this shooter would have engaged in a gunfight with them.

It also came out that he planned on leaving the grocery store and go on a rampage thru out the community taking out as many Black folks as he could.

This incident could have had a higher body count if things went a different direction.
He also could've been laid out on the slab himself if Black officers had shown up first. In a way, I wish they had shown up and clapped this thug.

Apparently the thug savage entered a plea of "not guilty" so it seems he wants the publicity of a trial.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't know, I'm just saying...

I didn't say that this guy shouldn't die - in fact, he should be tortured before he does.

Most of the situations in the bible regarding forgiveness are dealing with Christians dealing with other Christians in everyday life situations, quarrels etc. Murder is the killing of innocents and murderers were killed. There is a distinction between murderers, accidental killing, killing murderers for justice, killing in war.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you brother...
Since 2020 especially... I have zero tolerance for fighting with any brothers or sistas
Can't even tolerate watching or hearing fighting amongst us anymore
Just wish we could collectively realize that it's time to unite and get on code
facts but unlike white folks wont stop there stuff they wont either.it will just move to another post..sad but true.but you right bro i dont like to see or hear about it when it comes to our peoples.