Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Inflation is caused when you give the feeble minded money, they were able to live off of $15 an hour, yet when their wages double they want to own two Tesla Y, Cybertruck, buy a 3000 squarefoot house, and other garbage. They are able to eat out every nite yet over tax the resources of the restaurant during it peak period. The elderly retired don't need to eat when younger eat after work. They are constantly getting scammed out of their money at the dealerships, real estate, and other major purchases inflating costs.

These are the same people that desperately chase me around and commit mass shootings.

It is about banking your money and creating miniature Federal Reserve, instead of the government having to take money away from the feeble minded.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Let say the NBA or NFL setup in South America, a great distance from here offering millions of dollars. It would attract a specialized segment of the population. Once they complete their journey, they would be genetically cutoff from the rest of us with their highly specialized traits such as being tall, athletic ability, and endurance. If you come back 500 to 600 years later, everybody down there would be 7 foot could bump their head against a 10 foot rim. The NFL would have players running sub 4.0 and quarterbacks throwing highly precise passes.

This is what has happened genetically to whites, normally this process occurs in nature but the rest of the population catches up to bring back diversity and normalization. Here we had whites that created this fantasy world of racial domination towards non whites rather than women, lacks empathy, and other extreme traits that flourished with slavery or killing indigenous populations. You can see it in how they setup Youtube, where you have to be gay or exhibit some other submissive trait to flourish on their platforms resulting in Kevin Samuels murder.

We need to bring random breeding stock from Europe like cattle that we can exchange, otherwise their behavior will become more extreme.

Figure-2.-The-backcross-is-obtained-where-all-the-females-from-a-two-breed-cross-are-mated-to-a-purebred-bull-of-either-of-the-orginal-breeds.-All-the-backcross-progeny-are-marketed..jpg

We need to sweeten the deal for European immigrants, offer them money and a rapid immigration process over other type of immigrants from Africa and South America. It took you 10 years to become a citizen coming from South America but this is why.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fe22bc698-1376-11e9-94cd-1357d20693b3.jpg

This is a consistent theme with them, racial domination fantasy which they actualize and wanting to inject meth. They are always looking to exploit you or threaten violence to steal, even attempting to trap me in the U.S. We need to understand this disability that many of them have including large segments of the black population.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They'll just get him on something else. They'll take prisoner complaints seriously, they'll mention tardiness, they will simply use some shit they've been letting slide for years.
I’m from Philly. I’ve seen black cops slide on Puerto Rican women and not be fired. I’ve seen racist ass cops post racist shit and not be fired. The union will fight for them. We won’t remember what happened today in 2 days anyway.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Conduct unbecomimg" or something to that effect.....

Even at the USPS, that's a thing, though it is rarely used. The union could fight it. But they would probably let the situation cool off a few months then try.
Stop letting these people indoctrinate you into believing this is a nation of laws. Stop letting people lie to you.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m from Philly. I’ve seen black cops slide on Puerto Rican women and not be fired. I’ve seen racist ass cops post racist shit and not be fired. The union will fight for them. We won’t remember what happened today in 2 days anyway.
I was at that parade when that happened. I use to go out with a Puerto Rican chick from 5th and Lehigh, and she always had at events. That fucking shitbag slugged a person that didn't do anything. She was standing around when someone threw something, and she got punched just because she was close by.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Federal Reserves only job is to fight inflation. Inflation to the rich is like oxygen to a fire. If I was Bezos I would of been go upside someone’s head.
That baldheaded crackkka made a trillion dollars during the pandemic while folks in his own company were fighting to make a decent wage for themselves.

Fuck him and anyone who thinks like him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That baldheaded crackkka made a trillion dollars during the pandemic while folks in his own company were fighting to make a decent wage for themselves.

Fuck him and anyone who thinks like him.
Let’s say you don’t agree with Bezos. Do you know who agrees with Bezos? The senators from Delaware. I’m going to venture and say former senators from the state agree with him. And I’m pretty sure the US military industrial complex agrees with Bezos.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was at that parade when that happened. I use to go out with a Puerto Rican chick from 5th and Lehigh, and she always had at events. That fucking shitbag slugged a person that didn't do anything. She was standing around when someone threw something, and she got punched just because she was close by.

I’m just saying.

Im sure that racist, bird-watching white woman is gainfully employed right now. And caking it too. You know a woman that commands a salary like that ain’t no regular ass white woman. She didn’t get the government to pay her wages. A corporation pays her.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s say you don’t agree with Bezos. Do you know who agrees with Bezos? The senators from Delaware. I’m going to venture and say former senators from the state agree with him. And I’m pretty sure the US military industrial complex agrees with Bezos.
Heres the thing…I actually might agree with him and whoever else 100% on inflation.:dunno:

But this rich pompous CAC is amongst one of the last people on earth I’d want to hear from regarding this matter especially how he was making $Trillion dollars over the pandemic while he was fucking his own workers over with no grease. Fuck him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heres the thing…I actually might agree with him and whoever else 100% on inflation.:dunno:

But this rich pompous CAC is amongst one of the last people on earth I’d want to hear from regarding this matter especially how he was making $Trillion dollars over the pandemic while he was fucking his own workers over with no grease. Fuck him.
Call me old fashion but I rather listen to a rich person bitch about inflation than one of yall. Nothing confuses me more than a black, poor person talking about the fiat system.