Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So when is Biden passing the anti black crime bill. He done gave hugs so when it the bill being passed like he did for the Asians. And I don't want to hear that Republican shit. Biden done got laws passed for ukrainians and illegals and Asians and LGBT

shia-la-beouf-transformers.gif

These DONT VOTE BROTHERRRRRR spambots are sputtering out of control. First Gooch gets his circuits fried sparring with @Camille and now this. :lol: :roflmao:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has nothing to do with "D hate", or any "jaded" theory you guys come up with. She's simply grifting for cash. She's one of many who do that on social media, hoping to build a new grift brand.

I will agree hate is a harsh word, i was wrong, but Phony isn't any better.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And there you have it. Ladies and gentlemen, Supersav is a white boy. A 100% mayonnaise and 'mater sandwich eating, unseasoned chicken breast fixin', let's go to the mall for some Ben and Jerry's touting , my momma and sis are the same person having, tikki torch carrying, white pawer howling, 100% pure white Jesus loving honky.
I been telling y’all about that bitch ass cracka. Search his post history . Never in any pussy threads and only comes here to obsess over Democrats . Obvious fake ass MAGA cac

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And there you have it. Ladies and gentlemen, Supersav is a white boy. A 100% mayonnaise and 'mater sandwich eating, unseasoned chicken breast fixin', let's go to the mall for some Ben and Jerry's touting , my momma and sis are the same person having, tikki torch carrying, white pawer howling, 100% pure white Jesus loving honky.
Can't dispute the facts so the he's a white boy retorts

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I been telling y’all about that bitch ass cracka. Search his post history . Never in any pussy threads and only comes here to obsess over Democrats . Obvious fake ass MAGA cac
Yep. He tries to fool people with his "both sides" shit. He's not. He's a 100% MAGA loving CAC.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be honest cacs can do this anytime they feel like it

The way people mostly associate by class, they'll sympathize with the poor and misfortunate for a few days but go back to business.

So these cacs know they can target these low income communities with a TOPS or SAVE A LOT or whatever supermarket is there for the people, or a church and they can eat without much pushback.

Until we can protect our community I think they know it's easy cooking.

And DISCORD AND REDDIT is filled wth racists who get mad if you call them racist but have negative views of black folks, they were saying what aboutism when this dude killed innocent people.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Meaning no disrespect family, I understand your position, but I see viewing the video a different way.

I've never killed anyone, sure I've witnessed people get shot several times, but this type of carnage in real life is foreign to me.

I've watched the video a few times to learn, I look for clues, warning signs and as a gun owner of a few firearms I want to know what kind of damage the fire power I have will do. Shooting at the range is not the same as ending a human life.

I also watch to honor those who died. I pay my respects, allowing their sacrifice to help me prepare so that I can protect others and myself. I've always been a fighter and protector ask my siblings.

Warrior class folks understand, it's pain that fuels us, motivates us and helps us to become stronger.

As men, as protectors we must condition ourselves for the horrors of death and war. For me that video is eye opening. I'm making it my mission to quadruple the amount of all calibers in my ammo reserve in the next two months and certainly before election season while prices are cheaper than they were during height of COVID.

Our enemy stays in training, they stay learning, they stay reliving battle and war footage in order to learn and become better. That white devil was 18 years old yet he moved with precision much like a combat infantry veteran. How was this possible? He trained, he was taught by those battled tested. You don't cut folks down like that on your first try.

I'm going to speak to the board from this point on, because what I'm about to say is not personal nor directed at any one poster.

Lets say white supremacist rolled on your block, you prepared to tool up and put in work? Do you have the proper tools? Can you engage the enemy long range and short range? Do you know what types of ammo will penetrate body armor? Are you familiar with the levels of body armor?

Security guard at the supermarket more than likely was packing one of three calibers, 9mm, .38 or .45acp. The shooter had level 2 body armor which is capable of stopping those three calibers. We learned the shooter was in fact hit by the guard, unfortunately, his armor protected him.

If you're the type to get squeamish easily, how are you going to defend you and yours after witnessing someones chest cavity get opened up or their face shot off? Can you handle seeing blood spurt out the body like a stream?

Do you know the gun laws on your city and state? What about magazine limits? How about gun safety? Not sure, take a class, just like learning anything new to you, go to a place that will teach you. Most novice gun classes will provide you with a gun during training if you're not a gun owner.

We're facing an enemy that knows war extremely well and demonstrated it over the last 500+ years going back to a time where they beat the hell out of each other in Europe.

Do not let ten of the innocent in our community die in vain. Pay tribute by educating yourself and do the work to become a warrior. Not saying you have to roam the streets with your finger on the trigger wishing a cracka would. As a law abiding citizen, you can arm up with knowledge and the required hardware. There are dozens of gun threads, search them and ask questions. Not into guns, what about knives? Maybe running a blade into someone is your thing, that's cool too. Not effective in a gun fight but knives serve their purpose. What about hand to hand combat? You can strike harder with an elbow than you can a fist. (Unless you're Mike Tyson)

We must condition our minds first, then we can condition our bodies.

Stay ready so you don't have to get ready!
Nothing but facts here. I don't expect the average every day citizen to know this much about firearms or body armor. That savage sure as hell did and exploited the lack of knowledge and awareness of most people to carry out his agenda. I believe it's in everyone's best interest to partake in a basic firearms class regardless of whether they intend to every purchase, carry or use a firearm. The class will not only teach about firearms themselves but also provide methods to improve situational awareness and common sense to be better prepared for scenarios like this.

I personally carry 9mm with an extra magazine at all times but I also made sure to educate myself on the type of ammo I have so I know what I'm currently carrying is better for cavity creation and stopping power but at the sacrifice of speed and penetration due to the bullet weight. I know unless a person is wearing level II-A body armor, the likelihood of me having successful bullet penetration is low but I can still stun the target enough to buy me time. Should a scenario ever arise where someone like that is in my neighborhood, I do have M855 green tip 5.56 ammo that will pierce most body armor.

I plan on trying to enroll in classes soon for CQB (close quarters battle), home defense and other scenarios so I'll be better prepared. Going to a range is all good and dandy but real life targets aren't gonna be stationary sheets of silhouette paper or metal targets.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About the below tweet.
I disagree with going down this road
Why not focus on where dude got the gun and equipment?

So, If you click on a link to a streaming show etc.
to try and find out what the fvck is going on.
And by doing so, your name appears in the chat as a viewer.

The FBI, Homeland Security or even ATF.
Could pay you a visit.

Authorities are working with the platform to learn the identities of the individuals so they can interview them

bkqns718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About the below tweet.
I disagree with going down this road
Why not focus on where dude got the gun and equipment?

So, If you click on a link to a streaming show etc.
to try and find out what the fvck is going on.
And by doing so, your name appears in the chat as a viewer.

The FBI, Homeland Security or even ATF.
Could pay you a visit.

Authorities are working with the platform to learn the identities of the individuals so they can interview them

Devils Advocate - The same people that click the link actually share the same views would you want them to be flag for firearm purchases?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Laws restricting lessons on racism are making it hard for teachers to discuss the massacre in Buffalo
In Texas, a teacher told her students she was required by law to provide them with multiple perspectives on the racist conspiracy theory that allegedly motivated the deadly attack.

220518-Elizabeth-Close-Moskowitz-17-ew-558p-bd4f7d.jpg

Elizabeth Close spoke to her high school ethnic studies class in Austin, Texas, about the Buffalo shooting.

Two days after a white gunman opened fire and killed 10 Black people at a Buffalo, New York, grocery store, teacher Elizabeth Close began her high school ethnic studies class in Austin, Texas, by reminding her students about a new state law that requires her to provide balanced perspectives on “widely debated and currently controversial issues.”

Close told her students that under the law, one of several recently implemented across the country that limit the ways teachers can discuss racism and current events, she was obligated to inform them that there’s more than one way to view Saturday’s mass shooting.

On one hand, she explained that authorities are investigating the killings as a racially motivated hate crime carried out by an 18-year-old who reportedly wrote of his belief in a conspiracy theory that white Americans are being “replaced” by people of color through immigration, interracial marriage and integration.

“But I’m also supposed to tell you that that’s just one perspective,” Close recalled telling her students. “Another perspective is that this young man was out defending the world — or his kind — from being taken over.”

Close waited for her comment to fully register with her students, then added: “If you guys want to know why I’m thinking about quitting at the end of the year, it’s because of these types of policies — the fact that I have to have this conversation with you.”

Close said she was being intentionally provocative, trying to shock students into thinking critically about the Buffalo shooting as well as the Texas law. But she was also venting a frustration shared by many social studies teachers nationwide.

“I think we’re all just tired,” she said.

220518-Elizabeth-Close-Moskowitz-4-ew-558p-6b32f1.jpg

Books in Elizabeth Close's high school ethnic studies class in Austin.

This week, educators are once again grappling with how to discuss a mass shooting that appears to have been motivated by bigotry, just as they did in 2019 after a shooting rampage targeting Mexicans at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas; in 2018 after a massacre at a synagogue in Pittsburgh; and in 2015 after a white gunman killed Black parishioners at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

This time, however, teachers and education experts say these already difficult classroom conversations are being complicated or suppressed under a wave of state laws and school board policies that restrict the ways educators discuss racism. Fearing for their jobs, teachers in some communities are avoiding the conversation altogether, said Anton Schulzki, a high school social studies teacher in Colorado Springs and president of the National Council for the Social Studies.

“If a student brings up Buffalo, the teacher will simply say, ‘Sorry, I can’t talk about that,’ or ‘We’re not allowed to talk about that,’” said Schulzki, noting that educators have been disciplined or fired after discussing racism, sexuality and politics with students. “And ultimately what that does, unfortunately, is we’re actually depriving our students of an important discussion.”

CONTINUED:
After Buffalo shooting, new laws are making it hard for teachers to talk about racism (nbcnews.com)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
She is right there is a lot of two-faced white people out there. Yes some of them want to be our allies but at the same time they don’t want to mess up their good thing.
Also, some white women are questioning why more Black people is not protesting with them with the abortion thing and black women are like you voted for Trump so you fucked this up…….we support you but you fucked this up.