Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
No it was not
The dude said himself that he wasn’t radicalized until the pandemic….he was browsing 4chan and other white nationalist sites. Sites that have been jumping before Obama was in office
You niggas reeeeealllly think this wouldn’t have happened if Trump was never in office? Are y’all for real?
I wasn't referring to this murderer specifically.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm not judging anyone but I would implore all of you to stop posting and watching that video out of respect for those victims and their families but also to not give that piece of shit and people like him what they want.

Spreading, downloading and watching that video helps this killer accomplish what he wants just like the other mass shooters.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lank please...
If you want to share downloadable content for FREE and anonymously, check out
Because it's free, file size is limited to 300MB

Download link will be sent to you via email, just copy and paste download link only. Nothing in download link will reference your email.

You'll also receive another link to delete uploaded file when you choose to do so.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So when is Biden passing the anti black crime bill. He done gave hugs so when it the bill being passed like he did for the Asians. And I don't want to hear that Republican shit. Biden done got laws passed for ukrainians and illegals and Asians and LGBT
shia-la-beouf-transformers.gif

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not judging anyone but I would implore all of you to stop posting and watching that video out of respect for those victims and their families but also to not give that piece of shit and people like him what they want.

Spreading, downloading and watching that video helps this killer accomplish what he wants just like the other mass shooters.
Meaning no disrespect family, I understand your position, but I see viewing the video a different way.

I've never killed anyone, sure I've witnessed people get shot several times, but this type of carnage in real life is foreign to me.

I've watched the video a few times to learn, I look for clues, warning signs and as a gun owner of a few firearms I want to know what kind of damage the fire power I have will do. Shooting at the range is not the same as ending a human life.

I also watch to honor those who died. I pay my respects, allowing their sacrifice to help me prepare so that I can protect others and myself. I've always been a fighter and protector ask my siblings.

Warrior class folks understand, it's pain that fuels us, motivates us and helps us to become stronger.

As men, as protectors we must condition ourselves for the horrors of death and war. For me that video is eye opening. I'm making it my mission to quadruple the amount of all calibers in my ammo reserve in the next two months and certainly before election season while prices are cheaper than they were during height of COVID.

Our enemy stays in training, they stay learning, they stay reliving battle and war footage in order to learn and become better. That white devil was 18 years old yet he moved with precision much like a combat infantry veteran. How was this possible? He trained, he was taught by those battled tested. You don't cut folks down like that on your first try.

I'm going to speak to the board from this point on, because what I'm about to say is not personal nor directed at any one poster.

Lets say white supremacist rolled on your block, you prepared to tool up and put in work? Do you have the proper tools? Can you engage the enemy long range and short range? Do you know what types of ammo will penetrate body armor? Are you familiar with the levels of body armor?

Security guard at the supermarket more than likely was packing one of three calibers, 9mm, .38 or .45acp. The shooter had level 2 body armor which is capable of stopping those three calibers. We learned the shooter was in fact hit by the guard, unfortunately, his armor protected him.

If you're the type to get squeamish easily, how are you going to defend you and yours after witnessing someones chest cavity get opened up or their face shot off? Can you handle seeing blood spurt out the body like a stream?

Do you know the gun laws on your city and state? What about magazine limits? How about gun safety? Not sure, take a class, just like learning anything new to you, go to a place that will teach you. Most novice gun classes will provide you with a gun during training if you're not a gun owner.

We're facing an enemy that knows war extremely well and demonstrated it over the last 500+ years going back to a time where they beat the hell out of each other in Europe.

Do not let ten of the innocent in our community die in vain. Pay tribute by educating yourself and do the work to become a warrior. Not saying you have to roam the streets with your finger on the trigger wishing a cracka would. As a law abiding citizen, you can arm up with knowledge and the required hardware. There are dozens of gun threads, search them and ask questions. Not into guns, what about knives? Maybe running a blade into someone is your thing, that's cool too. Not effective in a gun fight but knives serve their purpose. What about hand to hand combat? You can strike harder with an elbow than you can a fist. (Unless you're Mike Tyson)

We must condition our minds first, then we can condition our bodies.

Stay ready so you don't have to get ready!

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So when is Biden passing the anti black crime bill. He done gave hugs so when it the bill being passed like he did for the Asians. And I don't want to hear that Republican shit. Biden done got laws passed for ukrainians and illegals and Asians and LGBT

When are you posting them Asian only benefits?

You just out here knowingly posting misinformation.

POST THEM ASIAN ONLY BENEFITS.

Also watch this so you know how a bill gets passed and what role the President plays in passing one.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

You know, it used to bother me that folks like you didn't vote, but I'm starting to realize that you are too stupid to understand how the government works, so it's probably for the best.

I'm also starting to understand the allure of literacy tests. I don't think they should be used maliciously as in the past, but a few basic questions like which branches of the government are responsible for writing and passing bills, how many votes are needed in the senate when filibuster rules are in effect, and what is the president's role when it comes to passing bills probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Or maybe provide a civics pamphlet when one registers to vote so dumbasses like you aren't annoying the rest of us who know how the sausage is made with dumb ass questions and declarations every other post. Of course, you don't vote so you still wouldn't receive the knowledge necessary.

It has already been pointed out numerous times that there is already a hate crime bill that is working its way through as a result of this shooting and also that the Asian hate crime bill, which is actually named the Covid19 Hate Crimes Act, strengthened protections for all Americans, not just Asians.

I dont think you actually give a damn about anyone who got killed, and had they been black immigrants, you'd probably be celebrating and putting money on the shooters books. In fact, I'm surprised you haven't already researched everyones lineages so folks can know which ones its ok to mourn over.

Since you dont actually participate in the process, the process you have repeatedly proven you dont understand anyway, dont worry about what Biden and the dems are doing. Just go troll and be an ass somewhere else.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Meaning no disrespect family, I understand your position, but I see viewing the video a different way.

I've never killed anyone, sure I've witnessed people get shot several times, but this type of carnage in real life is foreign to me.

I've watched the video a few times to learn, I look for clues, warning signs and as a gun owner of a few firearms I want to know what kind of damage the fire power I have will do. Shooting at the range is not the same as ending a human life.

I also watch to honor those who died. I pay my respects, allowing their sacrifice to help me prepare so that I can protect others and myself. I've always been a fighter and protector ask my siblings.

Warrior class folks understand, it's pain that fuels us, motivates us and helps us to become stronger.

As men, as protectors we must condition ourselves for the horrors of death and war. For me that video is eye opening. I'm making it my mission to quadruple the amount of all calibers in my ammo reserve in the next two months and certainly before election season while prices are cheaper than they were during height of COVID.

Our enemy stays in training, they stay learning, they stay reliving battle and war footage in order to learn and become better. That white devil was 18 years old yet he moved with precision much like a combat infantry veteran. How was this possible? He trained, he was taught by those battled tested. You don't cut folks down like that on your first try.

I'm going to speak to the board from this point on, because what I'm about to say is not personal nor directed at any one poster.

Lets say white supremacist rolled on your block, you prepared to tool up and put in work? Do you have the proper tools? Can you engage the enemy long range and short range? Do you know what types of ammo will penetrate body armor? Are you familiar with the levels of body armor?

Security guard at the supermarket more than likely was packing one of three calibers, 9mm, .38 or .45acp. The shooter had level 2 body armor which is capable of stopping those three calibers. We learned the shooter was in fact hit by the guard, unfortunately, his armor protected him.

If you're the type to get squeamish easily, how are you going to defend you and yours after witnessing someones chest cavity get opened up or their face shot off? Can you handle seeing blood spurt out the body like a stream?

Do you know the gun laws on your city and state? What about magazine limits? How about gun safety? Not sure, take a class, just like learning anything new to you, go to a place that will teach you. Most novice gun classes will provide you with a gun during training if you're not a gun owner.

We're facing an enemy that knows war extremely well and demonstrated it over the last 500+ years going back to a time where they beat the hell out of each other in Europe.

Do not let ten of the innocent in our community die in vain. Pay tribute by educating yourself and do the work to become a warrior. Not saying you have to roam the streets with your finger on the trigger wishing a cracka would. As a law abiding citizen, you can arm up with knowledge and the required hardware. There are dozens of gun threads, search them and ask questions. Not into guns, what about knives? Maybe running a blade into someone is your thing, that's cool too. Not effective in a gun fight but knives serve their purpose. What about hand to hand combat? You can strike harder with an elbow than you can a fist. (Unless you're Mike Tyson)

We must condition our minds first, then we can condition our bodies.

Stay ready so you don't have to get ready!
I understand what you are saying and I understand Outlaw's point of view as well...the notoriety and fame is part of the allure for these mass shooters...this new joker wrote a 180 page manifesto so you know he on some attention whoring shit....180 page manifesto for a fucking 18 year old...but you are correct as well...how can you study the enemy without looking at the video

I watched the video and I am going to give props to the ex-cop/ security guard...he did damn good to be able to hit that motherfucker in that situation...just didn't have the right caliber...but nothing but respect to a true warrior

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
House Dems pass a bill fighting domestic terrorism and white supremacist groups. Republicans vote against it to defend white nationalists.

"“This bill glaringly ignores the persistent domestic terrorism threat from the radical left in this country and instead makes the assumption that it is all on the white and the right,” said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif."
That's messed up. I'm using this every time the" both sides are the same" imbeciles try to say something.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitch made the WWE Heel turn on the dems real quick didn't she:roflmao:she went from debating white nationalist to siding with them, that D hate runs deep.

Has nothing to do with "D hate", or any "jaded" theory you guys come up with. She's simply grifting for cash. She's one of many who do that on social media, hoping to build a new grift brand.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Make sure you use this too

And there you have it. Ladies and gentlemen, Supersav is a white boy. A 100% mayonnaise and 'mater sandwich eating, unseasoned chicken breast fixin', let's go to the mall for some Ben and Jerry's touting , my momma and sis are the same person having, tikki torch carrying, white pawer howling, 100% pure white Jesus loving honky.