Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Great speech. Called it what it was. But what is Washington DC going to do about it?
The Congress could do a lot about it but its the Senate is a problem because of that knucklehead in West Virginia.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speaking of which, has Trump made a statement yet?
He'll do it when the shooter is at Mar-a- Largo taking a photo with him.

trump-rittenhouse2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Since Biden, not Trump, is the president I’m sure he’s gonna pass a anti black hate crime bill or some kind of anti black terrorism bill right? You voted for him and he said you put him in office. What happened in buffalo and the pass 5 centuries you can’t get any clearer that it’s hate and terrorism.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since Biden, not Trump, is the president I’m sure he’s gonna pass a anti black hate crime bill or some kind of anti black terrorism bill right? You voted for him and he said you put him in office. What happened in buffalo and the pass 5 centuries you can’t get any clearer that it’s hate and terrorism.
He can't because that one Democratic senator won't allow it..he's gonna try his best tho and that's enough because unless we vote vote vote and get the entire house senate country to think like the main democrats do then black people will get nothing. One day tho it will happen just keep voting

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Forgiveness doesn't mean you don't get justice. My issue with it is that when people and reporters ask black people about it in these situations, it's not because they care, they just want assurances that they aren't going to rile other black folks up to seek revenge. They want them to call for calm etc. It pissses me off seeing folks asked about it while the bodies of their dead loved ones are still warm, before they can even process the tragedy or work through their anger and grief.

POST OF THE WEEK

:cheers:

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
He can't because that one Democratic senator won't allow it..he's gonna try his best tho and that's enough because unless we vote vote vote and get the entire house senate country to think like the main democrats do then black people will get nothing. One day tho it will happen just keep voting

it was no issue to a specific hate crime bill for Asians plus reparations. That was done almost instantly. Hate is hate so I’m sure Butthead will do something. Plus, niggaz voted for him unlike Asians who got that crime bill easily.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it was no issue to a specific hate crime bill for Asians plus reparations. That was done almost instantly. Hate is hate so I’m sure Butthead will do something. Plus, niggaz voted for him unlike Asians who got that crime bill easily.
He will do his usual gesture that won't get passed and he will.say he tried. Meanwhile the shit they want to get done gets done

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, some of yall said yall were glad for Trump because yall like yalls racism out in the open. Can't get much more open that this. Hopefully there wont be any copy cats. RIP to the deceased and condolences to their families.
Wierdo post of the year candidate.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Since you don't know how the government works, the President doesn't create of pass laws. The Congress does, and every time Dems try to pass anything that would help the black community, your Republican friends filibuster it.

Explain that.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Since you don't know how the government works, the President doesn't create of pass laws. The Congress does, and every time Dems try to pass anything that would help the black community, your Republican friends filibuster it.

Explain that.

Give me examples of how democrats tried to pass a bill for black people and was shut down by republicans.

so it’s always the republicans fucking it up??? Who controls the House now?

Why the fuck you vote for him if he can’t do shit for you? That’s like voting for a cotton stuffed dummy. It

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Once again, post what Asians got specifically in the "Asian crime bill"

You keep hiding, post them.

I dare you.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Give me examples of how democrats tried to pass a bill for black people and was shut down by republicans.

so it’s always the republicans fucking it up??? Who controls the House now?

Why the fuck you vote for him if he can’t do shit for you? That’s like voting for a cotton stuffed dummy. It

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

voting rights bill is for everybody not specifically for black Americans. I asked specifically about black Americans. You vote democrat and this bullshit still happens.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
voting rights bill is for everybody not specifically for black Americans. I asked specifically about black Americans. You vote democrat and this bullshit still happens.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Most of the situations in the bible regarding forgiveness are dealing with Christians dealing with other Christians in everyday life situations, quarrels etc. Murder is the killing of innocents and murderers were killed. There is a distinction between murderers, accidental killing, killing murderers for justice, killing in war.

Got it, thanks. I'm afraid I'm not as up on biblical teachings as I should be. I didn't mean to appear ignorant.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Jackass, as I have pointed out SEVERAL times, you cannot have a bill specific for any group of people because it is against the Constitution. The Asian crime bill you keep talking about is for everyone too.

I'm still waiting for you to post the specific things Asians got. I'm starting to think you're full of shit.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jackass, as I have pointed out SEVERAL times, you cannot have a bill specific for any group of people because it is against the Constitution. The Asian crime bill you keep talking about is for everyone too.

I'm still waiting for you to post the specific things Asians got. I'm starting to think you're full of shit.
He playing stupid bro.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member