Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Did this nigga just post a $16 sandwich?

giphy.gif
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
ok, that chicken sandwich from Shake Shack is closer to Chick fil A than Popeyes, i just had one

anyone waiting to have Popeyes, dont waste your time, seriously, its too salty and spicy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
ok, that chicken sandwich from Shake Shack is closer to Chick fil A than Popeyes, i just had one

anyone waiting to have Popeyes, dont waste your time, seriously, its too salty and spicy
Told ya shake shack the quiet guy in the game... If more people was up on it chic audience might go there for a substitute

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah tried it yesterday for lunch in DC and of course the line was crazy....As a chick fil a alumni, they do have a lil bit of competition. It was definitely good.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
The bad customer service at Popeyes is what is going to hurt them in the end. Chick-fil-a has good food but it’s the customers service that keeps people calm waiting in the long lines.

Popeyes employers aren’t prepared to hand that many people at the same time.

man...

when it's a long ass line at chik fil a? they got people outside with tablets taking orders and giving number...

the drive through path is lined up with fans to blow in the summer and heaters to blow in the winter to keep u comfy..

they even passing out samples of chicken nuggets as you wait

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no sorry but you are wrong bro.no salty and the reason why it was hot s because you bought the spicy chicken sandwich lol.the reg on is the classic.this chicken sandwich is slamming and i love love love chick fa la and its neck and neck hands down.

Yeah tried it yesterday for lunch in DC and of course the line was crazy....As a chick fil a alumni, they do have a lil bit of competition. It was definitely good.
thank you !! man i ate one yesterday and ill say this,the size alone is killing chick fa la.2 different taste both are good but for that crunch factor and size i have to say Popeyes .taste wise its a tie.cant wait till 10:30 to go get another one.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Popeyes near me is already slow as hell to begin with. I can only imagine how much worse it is now.

Mannnm, I waited 1/2 hour to get that damn sandwich yesterday....It wasn't better than chickfillA but It was good, I liked It better than the other three mcdonalds, burger king and wendy's.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Is popeyes in white neighborhoods or is this some retro niggas love them some fried chicken type shit, we sholl do massa, type shit?

Its not lost on me that many of the same black people making and sharing memes about fried chicken have called other black people coons for whatever reason in the past 2 years.

Reactions: 305

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Popeye's is definitely trolling Chic.... The damn sandwich is debuting on a damn Sunday here....

Hahaha that's a business war for you..

I forgot there's a Shake Shack on the east side...

Had it 2 dif places in NY..... Thought the burger was just ok.... Might have to try the chicken....

I'll tell you one thing tho, chicken farms gonne be scrambling of this frenzy lasts into October... The spike in sales at Popeyes and Chik has got to be a wet dream for investors / franchisees

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
The bad customer service at Popeyes is what is going to hurt them in the end. Chick-fil-a has good food but it’s the customers service that keeps people calm waiting in the long lines.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
intermittent fasting + keto = no fast food chx sandwiches for me...

I've been on intermittent fasting as well, but damn.. this is whole damn cheat meal for me..

Popeyes chicken sandwich calories
A spokesperson for Popeyes did confirm to Prevention.com that their chicken sandwich contains 690 calories, but we unfortunately don’t have exact details on fat, sodium, fiber, or protein ye

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This... people were getting upset over the wait time, the manager had to glove up and help the employees make and serve.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
intermittent fasting + keto = no fast food chx sandwiches for me...

I've been on intermittent fasting as well, but damn.. this is whole damn cheat meal for me..

Popeyes chicken sandwich calories
A spokesperson for Popeyes did confirm to Prevention.com that their chicken sandwich contains 690 calories, but we unfortunately don’t have exact details on fat, sodium, fiber, or protein ye

Same here, been on IF since February. Ive tried Keto twice during the this time but could only last a week, so I just “watch” my carbs during the week. I usually eat a lil more on weekends so i’ll probably try the Popeyes sandwich Saturday

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like Chik-fila better FYI...
I had a Popeyes sandwich over a month ago....I thought it had Been out everywhere