People be very careful this virus is not done yet

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
FDA advisers meet to discuss Pfizer booster shots

An advisory panel for the US Food and Drug Administration is meeting on Friday to discuss and debate an application by Pfizer and BioNTech to allow a third dose – or “booster” shot – of their COVID-19 vaccine for people ages 16 and above six months after a second shot. Following along here for all of the latest from Friday’s FDA panel.

What you need to know

– Some US health officials have pushed back against the Biden administration’s plan to roll out booster shots on Monday, according to reports

– FDA advisers are expected to vote Friday on whether the scientific evidence supports the need for booster jabs, according to the NY Daily News

– The White House said it will follow FDA guidance on extra COVID-19 doses, MSNBC reports

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the Bay Area? I feel like this wouldn't be an issue for them as they all would get it anyway, but the minute you make it mandatory that's when all the shyt hits the fan.

like I said, Its already bad...

if you force them or not.

You don't force them and the Delta goes crazy

we have another lock-down and everything that comes with it

then what?

Ain't that "worse"

and then all the people who were "mad" cause they were forced to take the vaccine?

gonna DEMAND it

then vaccine shortage

jobs lost AGAIN business closed AGAIN

and more importantly?

more deaths

I honestly don't see the "worse" for "forcing" people

People gonna do WHAT THEY WANT regardless

I come to terms with that

I got a funeral next week for a good friend who just died of covid and leaving behind kids who JUST started college a few weeks ago.

So trust me fam'

I really don't care what these folks do anymore.

If we learned one thing?

Its every man for themselves.

Right?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
like I said, Its already bad...

if you force them or not.

You don't force them and the Delta goes crazy

we have another lock-down and everything that comes with it

then what?

Ain't that "worse"

and then all the people who were "mad" cause they were forced to take the vaccine?

gonna DEMAND it

then vaccine shortage

jobs lost AGAIN business closed AGAIN

and more importantly?

more deaths

I honestly don't see the "worse" for "forcing" people

People gonna do WHAT THEY WANT regardless

I come to terms with that

I got a funeral next week for a good friend who just died of covid and leaving behind kids who JUST started college a few weeks ago.

So trust me fam'

I really don't care what these folks do anymore.

If we learned one thing?

Its every man for themselves.

Right?
dont blame u , im getting exhausted bruh

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:frozen: Nature said keep up or get dealt with :smh:
That is not true. I am wondering if Farrakhan is allowed to travel. Him and Cynthia Mckinney are two people who refuse to take the vaccine for covid. We are born in a world that trust what is going on. But just like Jonestown that does not mean that you were not born in a world where the reality you will be conformed to is not a lie created by the ones ruling that world. The black man has been told the truth that the black man is God and whites are the devil. It was not a lie when Elijah Muhammad taught it and it is not a lie now.
Martin-Luther-King-Jr-meets-with-Elijah-Muhammad-in-Chicago.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
That is not true. I am wondering if Farrakhan is allowed to travel. Him and Cynthia Mckinney are two people who refuse to take the vaccine for covid. We are born in a world that trust what is going on. But just like Jonestown that does not mean that you were not born in a world where the reality you will be conformed to is not a lie created by the ones ruling that world. The black man has been told the truth that the black man is God and whites are the devil. It was not a lie when Elijah Muhammad taught it and it is not a lie now.
OK.
giphy.gif

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were saying that the virus hit a miner in a cave. He fell dead. Later they investigated and found out it was something in the bats. There never said it was a bite or anything. But how did the ebola and the protein from aids get in the bats? And how did it spread all over the earth so well? We all should know that something is going on. But the black race it has always been worse than what it is now unless you become totally controlled by what controls whites. Either we wait to get knocked off or we start coming together. Right now the only blacks with any money are the ones that act like they came over here on the mayflower. The devil can make sure his kids are taken care of as long as these white devils keep ruling the world. But real men and women got to fight against the most wicked organized devils in the world and against the brainwashed who benefit from the domination of and artificial reality or a so called white supremacy reality created by an english white male devil.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Per usual, once things settle down, we learn black people get dragged through the mud

Footage Reveals New Details in Tourist Melee at N.Y.C. Restaurant
Three Black women from Texas were arrested, but a lawyer for one called it “mutual combat” after they were called a racial slur.
Sept. 18, 2021

Restaurants in New York City are required to verify that patrons are vaccinated before allowing them to dine indoors.Gabriela Bhaskar/The New York Times
New information emerged on Saturday about a brawl outside a popular Italian restaurant in Manhattan that raises questions about initial accounts of the altercation, in which the police said they arrested three women from Texas after they attacked a hostess who had asked them to provide proof of their vaccination status.
In a statement on Thursday, the police said that they had responded to an assault in front of Carmine’s on the Upper West Side of Manhattan involving a 24-year-old hostess, who told them that she got into a dispute with three women after she requested to see their Covid-19 vaccination cards. The three women were charged with assault and criminal mischief.
But on Saturday, lawyers for both Carmine’s and the women said that the three women had, in fact, provided documentation of Covid vaccinations. The altercation began after two men who joined their party several minutes later were unable to provide proof, the lawyers for both sides said.
Security camera footage reviewed by The New York Times shows three women, who were with several other people, being ushered into the restaurant after showing documentation near the entrance. Several minutes later, three men arrive to join the group, but only one of the three shows a vaccination card, lawyers for both sides said. A short time later, after the three women, who are Black, have joined the men outside, the fight breaks out.
Justin Moore, a lawyer who represents one of the women, Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, said that the hostess used a racial slur and spoke condescendingly to the patrons, suggesting that their vaccination cards were fake. He also said the Texas women claim that the hostess assaulted them.
“The hostess begins spouting out derogatory comments, and speaking with two of the women; they claim that the N-word is being spewed out” Mr. Moore said in an interview. “They also heard the hostess say, ‘Yeah, you guys can leave my restaurant,’ or something very aggressive like that. When Dr. Rankin hears that, she turns around and addresses the hostess. She tells her: ‘This isn’t your restaurant. You’re just a staff member here. Please address us with respect.’”
He called the altercation “mutual combat.”
The restaurant denied the allegations that racism played a role in the conflict.
“Nothing about this incident suggests race was an issue,” Carolyn Richmond, a lawyer who represents the restaurant, wrote in an email. “The pandemic has added a key responsibility to the host position — insuring the safety and health of all employees and guests by checking for proof of vaccination in compliance with New York City law.”
“The idea that anyone would become violent as an employee performs this necessary function is anathema to New York, the hospitality industry and New Yorkers in general,” she added. “As all of the women showed proof of vaccination they were all permitted to enter and were in fact seated inside.”
Amid the dueling accounts, a Black Lives Matter activist said his group planned to demonstrate outside Carmine’s on Monday to protest the treatment of Black patrons. “Restaurants are using vaccine mandates to enforce their racist beliefs and excluding Black patrons,” said Hawk Newsome, the co-founder and chairman of Black Lives Matter Greater New York.
Restaurants across New York City have been grappling with how best to adhere to the new mandate from Mayor Bill de Blasio that requires people to prove they have received at least one dose of a virus vaccine before dining indoors. The city began enforcing the rule on Monday.
Most of the burden of enforcement has fallen on restaurant employees, particularly front-of-house staff members who are typically the first to engage with customers.
In addition to Dr. Rankin, 44, police identified the other women who were arrested as Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 21, of Humble, Texas, and Sally Rechelle Lewis, 49, of Houston. They were released with a court date of Oct. 5.
In the Thursday statement, the police said the three women had struck the hostess, who has not been identified, “multiple times with closed fists.” It also said that the hostess had sustained “bruises and scratches to her face, chest and arm.” She is resting at home, a representative for the restaurant said.
The footage reviewed by The Times does not include sound, but it suggests tension was already brewing between the hostess and the patrons before the melee began.
In the footage, after the two men were denied entry, a server, wearing a white apron, comes out and talks to the hostess, making hand gestures as if explaining something. Then, footage shows the party of six leaving the restaurant. The hostess leans forward and says something, and the server pulls her back with her arms around her shoulder and gives it a tap, possibly to prevent her from engaging with them.
One of the women, Dr. Rankin, says something to the hostess, pointing a finger at her before getting into what appears to be a verbal dispute with other restaurant staff members, shaking her head. She and the others are led away by another employee, who is Black. Moments later, the party is led back inside the restaurant by its manager. The party crosses paths with the hostess who exits the restaurant.
Footage from inside the hallway shows the hostess brushing past the women as she exits, at which point the women appear to do a double take before pursuing her out the door. It is not clear what occurred in that moment or what might have motivated them to follow her.
Footage from outside the restaurant shows the hostess coming out. Seconds later, one of the patrons, who is wearing glasses, goes up to her from behind, speaks into her ear before shoving her and pulling at her collar. The hostess pushes back and claws back while others try to break them apart.
The melee moves off camera, and one of the attackers is hauled away by one of the servers and one of the men who wasn’t allowed in, while staff pull the hostess away, trying to calm her down.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Universal DNR Order: Adult patients hospitalized during a public health emergency, when crisis standards of care have been declared, should receive aggressive interventions; however, they should receive NO attempts at resuscitation (compressions, shocks or intubation if not yet intubated) in the event of cardiac arrest. The likelihood of survival after a cardiac arrest is extremely low for adult patients. As well, resuscitation poses significant risk to healthcare workers due to aerosolization of body fluids and uses large quantities of scarce resources such as staff time, personal protective equipment, and lifesaving medications, with minimal opportunity for benefit.

Antivaxxers putting that state through hell.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hear you

I ain't saying it's not happening

But you know better than anyone

No one is irreplaceable

No one.

In a few weeks we will see though

Let's see who really has the courage of their convictions

But if by the end of the year we don't see what you saying?

You gonna give me my due?

I was just telling my students this.

I have zero issue with a person holding on their convictions. But them bills are still rolling in and the vast majority of the people resigning or refusing the vax are paycheck to paycheck people. In a month or two, shit gets real as fuck for them and they have to make a decision.

Ain’t no more government handouts comings. Mofos better learn how to become self employed.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cacs mad around here. I am laughing my ass off. One of my guys is saying he is going to quit. Well bye cracker don't let the door hitya where the good lord splitya.

And probably ain’t got shit to live off of for too long. Mofos ain’t thinking it all the way through. If I decided to bounce on a job because of this, I could survive a year minimum. But eventually I will have to make money again. Everyone isn’t equipped to be self employed.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
And probably ain’t got shit two live off of for too long. Mofos ain’t thinking it all the way through. If I decided to bounce on a job because of this, I could survive a year minimum. But eventually I will have to make money again. Everyone isn’t equipped to be self employed.
CAC’s are putting their selves in a very tough position right now and with the population changes they are not going to recover so quickly. This is a huge opening for black people to take a vantage of if we are in the right place at the right time.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CAC’s are putting their selves in a very tough position right now and with the population changes they are not going to recover so quickly. This is a huge opening for black people to take a vantage of if we are in the right place at the right time.

I don’t know if was here or some other site where I read that Alabama has experienced more Covid deaths than birth rates.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was just telling my students this.

I have zero issue with a person holding on their convictions. But them bills are still rolling in and the vast majority of the people resigning or refusing the vax are paycheck to paycheck people. In a month or two, shit gets real as fuck for them and they have to make a decision.

Ain’t no more government handouts comings. Mofos better learn how to become self employed.

100%

Let's go full Vulcan

Do you really believe they are genuine?

That they did real research on the vaccine?

This people are willing to risk their livelihood on this based on what?

I guarantee in a 5 min convo?

you could expose at least 10 different points of hypocrisy and contradiction in this decision to not take the vaccine.