People be very careful this virus is not done yet

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The common cold and COVID-19 are different viruses, scientists and virologists say
There are many different types of coronaviruses. The types of coronaviruses that cause the common cold are very different from the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, according to scientists.

What you need to know

- Common colds are caused by common human coronaviruses that were first identified in the mid-1960s, according to scientists

- COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus that had never been identified before 2019, making it a novel coronavirus, fact-checkers say

"Stanford Children’s Health further explains, 'COVID-19 is caused by a novel coronavirus. That means it's a new type that has not been seen in people before.'” – Reuters

I had to beat somebody in the head with this explanation last week.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"There are hundreds of coronaviruses, but just seven known to infect people. Four are responsible for some common colds. But in 2002, a virus called SARS, for severe acute respiratory syndrome, spread from China to sicken about 8,000 people worldwide, killing more than 700. Another coronavirus called Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome, or MERS — identified in 2012 — spread to humans through camels." – The AP

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

All children ages 12 and up must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter Los Angeles public schools

All children 12 and older in Los Angeles public schools must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January to enter campus under an order approved Thursday by the Board of Education, the first such mandate among the nation’s largest school systems.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
One more thing the NFL games need to cut down on the fans in the stadiums a little bit especially in states like Florida…..I think this is going to come back and bite some people in the ass in a few days

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Male infertility is not a known side-effect of ivermectin, according to US health officials

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said that infertility in men is not a known side effect of ivermectin in a statement released on Thursday. The US drug regulator also reiterated its previous warning against using ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

What you need to know

- Infertility in men is not a known side effect of ivermectin and is not included on the drug's labeling, according to the FDA

- The institution that published the study is a "self-supporting organization" that does not receive funding from any institution or government, per Snopes

- Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms, head lice and skin conditions. The FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Like I said to playahatian society about to feel the effect of a forced system in nyc...they think people don’t have the balls to go against the system and now they about to see a movement that’s gonna fully fuck with lots of bizz.. this is just the beginning..there’s a lot of individuals in diff sectors that’s either retiring or stepping down cause they are not liking the rules.. the mayor wanted it 1 way but it’s about to be another. Lot of shit bout to be fucked up cause lots of experience and knowledgeable people are stepping down

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Like I said to playahatian society about to feel the effect of a forced system in nyc...they think people don’t have the balls to go against the system and now they about to see a movement that’s gonna fully fuck with lots of bizz.. this is just the beginning..there’s a lot of individuals in diff sectors that’s either retiring or stepping down cause they are not liking the rules.. the mayor wanted it 1 way but it’s about to be another. Lot of shit bout to be fucked up cause lots of experience and knowledgeable people are stepping down

Agreed

But they also gonna learn the machine that is already in place?

Ain't that easy to topple

Cause to do what you saying?

You gotta BELIEVE IT.

Not talk it.

Be willing to die on that hill.

Cause I know a lot of hospitals too.

And they had holdouts...

More than expected YES

but not outrageous

Once they were told about the increased testing required for the un vaccinated?

They got the shot.

And once the mandate was in and they would be fired and all the other hospitals would also follow the mandate and they had no union support?

They got the shot.

Now there still some holding out

And you know what?

I respect it.

They are not holding out for medical or religious.

They can't even explain why...

They decided to risk their careers, pensions, insurance and livelihood to not take the vaccine

I respect it.

I personally think it's a bad move.

But I actually respect losing it all on principle

Not on some I need more information bullsh*t.

Bro... there are NOT many built like that

And you KNOW THIS.

But we will see real soon.

I always bet in you...

But you trust me too.

Let's see who right

Bookmarked till Christmas

* please everyone be safe, wash your hands, social distance, take your supplements, stay home if you feel sick, God Bless.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agreed

But they also gonna learn the machine that is already in place?

Ain't that easy to topple

Cause to do what you saying?

You gotta BELIEVE IT.

Not talk it.

Be willing to die on that hill.

Cause I know a lot of hospitals too.

And they had holdouts...

More than expected YES

but not outrageous

Once they were told about the increased testing required for the un vaccinated?

They got the shot.

And once the mandate was in and they would be fired and all the other hospitals would also follow the mandate and they had no union support?

They got the shot.

Now there still some holding out

And you know what?

I respect it.

They are not holding out for medical or religious.

They can't even explain why...

They decided to risk their careers, pensions, insurance and livelihood to not take the vaccine

I respect it.

I personally think it's a bad move.

But I actually respect losing it all on principle

Not on some I need more information bullsh*t.

Bro... there are NOT many built like that

And you KNOW THIS.

But we will see real soon.

I always bet in you...

But you trust me too.

Let's see who right

Bookmarked till Christmas

* please everyone be safe, wash your hands, social distance, take your supplements, stay home if you feel sick, God Bless.
I’m trying to tell you I got inside info on certain sectors in nyc.. people that been working for 2-3 or more decades are literally retiring and quitting left and right.. these are the people that’s been keeping certain systems running smoothly for decades..they literally have no replacement for some of these people and if they quit those certain sectors are gonna be completely clueless or stuck for yrs to come cause the people with knowledge and experience are gone.. it’s gonna be like a reset button that the city not ready for.. just think of how the city is run with a bunch of info that needs to be passed on in order to keep the system running smoothly, now with a blink of an eye those important pieces gone..just think of all the biz licenses in the city and things that have to be renewed or approved and now the people that been running the show go poof.. so many biz that need those things will be completely fucked up..things closing, things not getting proper licenses in order to operate, key info to open up shop.. that’s 1 sector… the court officers are protesting can you imagine how fucked up the court system if a bunch of officers just left.. court dates delayed, less protection for the courts, lot of paperwork getting fucked up or delayed..by the way the flood fucked up a few things down there (phones were completely off at 1 point)… trust playa they gonna have to switch that mandate sooner than later.. it’s not even officially day 1 yet and it’s already a bunch of turmoil

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m trying to tell you I got inside info on certain sectors in nyc.. people that been working for 2-3 or more decades are literally retiring and quitting left and right.. these are the people that’s been keeping certain systems running smoothly for decades..they literally have no replacement for some of these people and if they quit those certain sectors are gonna be completely clueless or stuck for yrs to come cause the people with knowledge and experience are gone.. it’s gonna be like a reset button that the city not ready for.. just think of how the city is run with a bunch of info that needs to be passed on in order to keep the system running smoothly, now with a blink of an eye those important pieces gone..just think of all the biz licenses in the city and things that have to be renewed or approved and now the people that been running the show go poof.. so many biz that need those things will be completely fucked up..things closing, things not getting proper licenses in order to operate, key info to open up shop.. that’s 1 sector… the court officers are protesting can you imagine how fucked up the court system if a bunch of officers just left.. court dates delayed, less protection for the courts, lot of paperwork getting fucked up or delayed..by the way the flood fucked up a few things down there (phones were completely off at 1 point)… trust playa they gonna have to switch that mandate sooner than later.. it’s not even officially day 1 yet and it’s already a bunch of turmoil

I hear you

I ain't saying it's not happening

But you know better than anyone

No one is irreplaceable

No one.

In a few weeks we will see though

Let's see who really has the courage of their convictions

But if by the end of the year we don't see what you saying?

You gonna give me my due?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People in their hearts want to feel special but will quickly learn they are easily replaced

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Every human decision brings about consequences, intended ones and unintended ones. Unintended consequences are so common economists often call them “Cobra Problems,” after an interesting historical event in India that occurred when the British Empire tried to eradicate cobras by putting out a bounty on them. (Can you guess what happened?)

easy_b

BGOL Investor
For the last time……..If you work in the medical field especially in a big hospital you need to get vaccinated. A lot of nurses are being exposed and I should have known most of these nurses was a little on the borderline side….this is why some black people have a problem in certain hospitals

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People in their hearts want to feel special but will quickly learn they are easily replaced
It’s not about feeling special it’s about how some work places look.. u’ll be surprised how certain rooms only have 50+ yr olds in it handling all the work.. they been doing it for 30 yrs..so they know the system.. they know the ins and outs..they know where all the info is.. been working with the public or whomever they have to deal with for decades, they’ve developed relationships with clients..they know how to do things if a computer crashes or know where all the backup info that’s on paper files is and where to get it from.. they know the difference about certain rules and how they differ each decade.. now if they all disappear the new 20/30 yr old that hasn’t work there a day in their life dosent know where all the info is..dosent know the public or clients, dosent know how to react if a computer crashes, couldn’t tell you about the system in the 80, 90, early 2000… shit it’s like going to a restaurant for yrs with the same ole cook that knows how to throw down and than that person leaves and you can instantly tell the food don’t taste the same and you go damn they fell off

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For the last time……..If you work in the medical field especially in a big hospital you need to get vaccinated. A lot of nurses are being exposed and I should have known most of these nurses was a little on the borderline side….this is why some black people have a problem in certain hospitals

It's mandatory in most hospitals now

It's either get the shot or get fired

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear you

No one is irreplaceable

No one.

I wouldn’t bet against niggadamaus

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Already switching rules around Lmaoooo..told you.. that vaccine mandate already pushing loopholes or somewhat finding push back..remember I said somebody gonna get a phone call it’s already happening..not even day 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get a full reversal by 2022 when the new mayor gets elected

easy_b

BGOL Investor
It's mandatory in most hospitals now

It's either get the shot or get fired
Hey I don’t blame them for doing that especially in a damn hospital. I keep saying we have a few months to get this right or the bottom is going to fall completely out

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not about feeling special it’s about how some work places look.. u’ll be surprised how certain rooms only have 50+ yr olds in it handling all the work.. they been doing it for 30 yrs..so they know the system.. they know the ins and outs..they know where all the info is.. been working with the public or whomever they have to deal with for decades, they’ve developed relationships with clients..they know how to do things if a computer crashes or know where all the backup info that’s on paper files is and where to get it from.. they know the difference about certain rules and how they differ each decade.. now if they all disappear the new 20/30 yr old that hasn’t work there a day in their life dosent know where all the info is..dosent know the public or clients, dosent know how to react if a computer crashes, couldn’t tell you about the system in the 80, 90, early 2000… shit it’s like going to a restaurant for yrs with the same ole cook that knows how to throw down and than that person leaves and you can instantly tell the food don’t taste the same and you go damn they fell off
All that can be replaced. A vaccine is not a battle worth fighting.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cacs mad around here. I am laughing my ass off. One of my guys is saying he is going to quit. Well bye cracker don't let the door hitya where the good lord splitya.

Bro...

One of my peeps works in a hospital

Like I said it was all tuff talk till the union said we can't help.

Suddenly the HALF of the day staff that said no?

In less than a week

all but THREE still holding out

And it was the hardest headed conspiracy theory anti government folk who got the jab the fastest

once all that no more checks talk commenced.

And I don't know what happened but management said if they find out you lying or forging?

It ain't JUST gonna be just a firing

I don't even know what that means.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I hear you

No one is irreplaceable

No one.

Man.... any worker shortage especially in good paying jobs will be short lived. Like you said.... no one is irreplaceable. There are people who are underemployed, people who are graduating, relocating, etc.....that will fill in those positions

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Already switching rules around Lmaoooo..told you.. that vaccine mandate already pushing loopholes or somewhat finding push back..remember I said somebody gonna get a phone call it’s already happening..not even day 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get a full reversal by 2022 when the new mayor gets elected
The city didn't switch anything. The arbitrator ruled against the city but the city is still making it hard for the few still un vaccinated. Plus the exemption have to be proven and not just simply stated. I can almost guarantee less than 10% of the 25% will be approved for the religious and medical exemption. The rest will either resign, get fired, or comply.

"As of this week, the mayor's office says about 25% of teachers have yet to be vaccinated.

School employees who do not apply for medical or religious exemptions and do not have at least one vaccine dose by September 27th will be removed from payroll by September 28th, and then they are either allowed to resign by November 30th or take an extended leave without pay until September 5th, 2022 (those unvaccinated employees will continue to keep their health insurance until next summer). If an employee on leave without pay gets at least one dose of the vaccine, they can return to their school."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The city didn't switch anything. The arbitrator ruled against the city but the city is still making it hard for the few still un vaccinated. Plus the exemption have to be proven and not just simply stated. I can almost guarantee less than 10% of the 25% will be approved for the religious and medical exemption. The rest will either resign, get fired, or comply.

"As of this week, the mayor's office says about 25% of teachers have yet to be vaccinated.

School employees who do not apply for medical or religious exemptions and do not have at least one vaccine dose by September 27th will be removed from payroll by September 28th, and then they are either allowed to resign by November 30th or take an extended leave without pay until September 5th, 2022 (those unvaccinated employees will continue to keep their health insurance until next summer). If an employee on leave without pay gets at least one dose of the vaccine, they can return to their school."

Yup

You got people who went from the shot is a deadly tracking poison

To well...

I'll just get the FIRST ONE

:lol:

Folk acting like there aren't literally thousands of qualified people just WAITING to take those jobs.

UNION JOBS with pension and insurance and pay increases and night time differential and tuition reimbursement and only 90 day probation

And most of the medical jobs just got RAISES

Again I RESPECT having the courage of your convictions

I don't think it's wise

But I respect anyone willing to die for what they believe in.

I just hope that they realize hyping government conspiracy may get play on bgol

But don't pay the mortgage get you medical insurance and manage your pension

Remember when everyone was saying

5G kills!

Till those cell phone trade in offers popped up

Funny how that works.