People be very careful this virus is not done yet

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
100%

Let's go full Vulcan

Do you really believe they are genuine?

That they did real research on the vaccine?

This people are willing to risk their livelihood on this based on what?

I guarantee in a 5 min convo?

you could expose at least 10 different points of hypocrisy and contradiction in this decision to not take the vaccine.

They aren’t thinking it all the way through. An admission officer was telling about a perspective student that wanted to join the Medical Assisting program and he told her that she has to get vaccinated. She said that she wasn’t going to take the vaccine. He told her that’s fine, but understand that the medical field is requiring a vaccine, so if that is something that you don’t want to do, then you need to pick a different profession.

The problem with these folks is they can’t do nothing else! I’m not saying they aren’t capable of switching careers, but you know how people in the medical field gets down. It’s all they have ever been doing, so switching careers isn’t as easy they think.

Plus, North Carolina is a “right to work” state. So employers can fire you for any reason.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They aren’t thinking it all the way through. An admission officer was telling about a perspective student that wanted to join the Medical Assisting program and he told her that she has to get vaccinated. She said that she wasn’t going to take the vaccine. He told her that’s fine, but understand that the medical field is requiring a vaccine, so if that is something that you don’t want to do, then you need to pick a different profession.

The problem with these folks is they can’t do nothing else! I’m not saying they aren’t capable of switching careers, but you know how people in the medical field gets down. It’s all they have ever been doing, so switching careers isn’t as easy they think.

Plus, North Carolina is a “right to work” state. So employers can fire you for any reason.

Exactly

But my issue is this.

So your ENTIRE LIFE you ain't never take a stand on anything

I am willing to say that confidently

Most of these folks have NEVER stood their ground

And had the courage to fight the "system"

How I know?

Cause they and we as a damn country wouldn't be in the shit show we in now.

They stood for their personal rights when all those laws and taxes and regulations were passed?

You NEVER took vaccines before?

You never ate foods that are processed or not fda approved?

You NEVER downloaded an app that gave access to EVERYTHING on your phone?

Where was all this courage?

It simply because it's EASY.

Just wait...

I fully support you willing to lose it all and die on this hill

But this BETTER not be the ONLY thing you decide to fight for

You better not cave

You better not blame anyone else.

If asked?

Personal decision is NOT an acceptable response.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This. He will be done in less than 3 months.

Damn.

It's crazy

These are the same folk who act like they know more then doctors scientists and medical researchers.

They can't figure out a 6 month budget or investment plan.

I cannot believe this stuff.

God bless them.

Again I do respect them standing this firm on their beliefs

So no sympathy asked, none given

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Damn.

It's crazy

These are the same folk who act like they know more then doctors scientists and medical researchers.

They can't figure out a 6 month budget or investment plan.

I cannot believe this stuff.

God bless them.

Again I do respect them standing this firm on their beliefs

So no sympathy asked, none given
Cac has been divorced 3 times and stay fucking off his money with a younger trailer trash girlfriend. He would likely off himself if she leaves him.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We ain't never going to get out of this. Just call it an endemic from now on.

E_nV_MXX0AQGZtT

E_mgjVvX0AIXL63

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were saying that the virus hit a miner in a cave. He fell dead. Later they investigated and found out it was something in the bats. There never said it was a bite or anything. But how did the ebola and the protein from aids get in the bats? And how did it spread all over the earth so well? We all should know that something is going on. But the black race it has always been worse than what it is now unless you become totally controlled by what controls whites. Either we wait to get knocked off or we start coming together. Right now the only blacks with any money are the ones that act like they came over here on the mayflower. The devil can make sure his kids are taken care of as long as these white devils keep ruling the world. But real men and women got to fight against the most wicked organized devils in the world and against the brainwashed who benefit from the domination of and artificial reality or a so called white supremacy reality created by an english white male devil.

Martin-Luther-King-Jr-meets-with-Elijah-Muhammad-in-Chicago.jpg
these dudes make some excellent point A LOT of the time, BUT they make some really dumb ones sometimes. Problem most people can’t call BS among their own. They’re either 100% in or 100% our. There’s no middle ground. Do I think Elijah Muhammad was a great man? Absolutely. Do I think he was fuckin them chicks because he wanted some pussy just like all the rest of us? Absolutely. Do I think Farrakhan is a great man? Absolutely. Do I think these dudes vaccine conversation is batshit crazy? Absolutely.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc

Just to update you...

That religious exemption stuff?

That ain't really workingno more. They done messed that up for everyone.
Just to update you a few days ago

Pay attention to the requirements to go see a Broadway play.. religious exemption exist as long as you got a current negative covid test..now ask yourself what’s the difference from being a Jew with a negative test and being black with a negative test?.. why can the Jew without a vaccine and being covid free get into a Broadway play but a Blackman who is covid free but without a vaccine can’t?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these dudes make some excellent point A LOT of the time, BUT they make some really dumb ones sometimes. Problem most people can’t call BS among their own. They’re either 100% in or 100% our. There’s no middle ground. Do I think Elijah Muhammad was a great man? Absolutely. Do I think he was fuckin them chicks because he wanted some pussy just like all the rest of us? Absolutely. Do I think Farrakhan is a great man? Absolutely. Do I think these dudes vaccine conversation is batshit crazy? Absolutely.
Lol. Cynthia McKinney? I often wonder why Jonestown was not a wake up call for blacks. It is strange to be born in a reality created by white english males. Strange thing we have fought in their wars to promote white supremacy and their way of life. And as volunteer slaves willing to help these devils lock the earth down. They are all in outer space doing the same thing they did to us

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No they do not finance both sides

Bruh, you're either trolling..or for a guy who's started hundreds of political threads, you have no idea how politics actually works.

You just say shit

I had to :smh: when I read that...then I considered the source and :lol::roflmao3::roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is safe for children ages five to 11, early results show

Pfizer announced on Monday that a study, which has yet to be peer-reviewed, found that the two-dose vaccine is "safe, well tolerated and showed robust neutralizing antibody responses" in children between ages five and 11. The pharmaceutical firm will share its findings with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) "as soon as possible."

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc

Just to update you...

That religious exemption stuff?

That ain't really workingno more. They done messed that up for everyone.
Update there’s certain outlets of fun that’s still not following these rules..let me give you a hint it’s not in the 5 boroughs and mafia is usually associated with this big biz.. like I said certain money will not be fucked with else phone calls will be made.. i tested this theory and was correct

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The conversations are only difficult because of dumb ass Republicans pandering to their dumb ass base while they are killing themselves off.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Update there’s certain outlets of fun that’s still not following these rules..let me give you a hint it’s not in the 5 boroughs and mafia is usually associated with this big biz.. like I said certain money will not be fucked with else phone calls will be made.. i tested this theory and was correct

I CANNOT dispute this at all.

And bro on stuff like THAT I will always listen to your knowledge.

You ain't been wrong yet especially about THAT side.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's a damn shame that this won't work either.

Let me tell EXACTLY why you right

@easy_b and @Camille @dik cashmere might want to hear this

I had to go to home depot and actually bumped into a neighbor I had not seen for a minute...

we start chopping it up football, work but really the kids going back to school and how its a hot mess

And I was talking how the local school is wild and there is already an outbreak

and he was like its crazy...

And I said you gotta be careful just cause you vaccinated don't mean you can be wild

He looks shocked and says Playa? YOU got vaccinated?

he looked disappointed shocked

and another dude we know who works there bringing out his stuff gives the same look

So I''m looking at them both like WTF? You are SMART DUDES!

And they BOTH ask me WHY YOU DO THAT?

So I explain how my whole circle is high risk..

they like OK OK OK

and I break down how I did research..

they say how they read a tweet and watched a youtube vid

I take out my phone I said I can call either a doctor, lab manager or pulmonologist or cardiologist RIGHT NOW to answer your questions

Cause that is what I DID before I got the shot...

Did yall do that??? *CRICKETS*

Cause if yall consider Yelp reviews viable medical research we can't be friends no more.

*LAUGHS* (you gotta do that before it turns into something else)

but then I look at them like WTF you mean OK OK for the high risk in my family?

YOU got a pregnant wife and YOU got diabetes and a stroke a few years back?

WTF YOU TWO DOING?

RESPONSE: Well the vaccine is so new! Well the CDC keep changing guidelines! So you can't trust the government!

I mean the laundry list of the utter bullsh*t excuses

So I had to sit there and ONE by ONE cut down each point

and made sure to keep more distance away from these 2.

But THEN they made SURE to say well THEY wear their masks wash hands etc

hmmm... OK

But in the end I said I respect your decision cause its YOUR life and YOUR family

I aint gonna ARGUE with you. I'm gonna give yall enough respect that yall thought this through

Despite the evidence to the contrary.

And YES they were both white.