People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Serious question (no cap).

Are yall just like in the house 90% of the time?
I mean no outings, no cookouts, no beach nor trips etc?

I'm genuinely wondering
:confused:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm genuinely wondering

I can't speak for no one else but since this all started?

No, not really. Not like I used to. Which wasn't much.

But I don't miss it.

I went to the movies, gone to games, beach, funerals, church etc...all recent

Being safe doesn't mean not living

But careless folk ruin the experience

No masks, not washing hands, not respecting personal space, not staying home if sick, making a scene, not cleaning up ...

It's those people making in difficult and potentially deadly out here

And ruining it for everyone else

ESPECIALLY for the immuno compromised

Again honestly?

Don't miss it

To be fair since this all started I get more stuff delivered, private parties, private beach house, private boats, private theaters, car with driver etc. These have become a standard I'm becoming much more comfortable with and willing to sacrifice for and associate with those with access.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't speak for no one else but since this all started?

No, not really. Not like I used to. Which wasn't much.

But I don't miss it.

I went to the movies, gone to games, beach, funerals, church etc...all recent

Being safe doesn't mean not living

But careless folk ruin the experience

No masks, not washing hands, not respecting personal space, not staying home if sick, making a scene, not cleaning up ...

It's those people making in difficult and potentially deadly out here

And ruining it for everyone else

ESPECIALLY for the immuno compromised

Again honestly?

Don't miss it

To be fair since this all started I get more stuff delivered, private parties, private beach house, private boats, private theaters, car with driver etc. These have become a standard I'm becoming much more comfortable with and willing to sacrifice for and associate with those with access.
Ok cool, respect .
Appreciate you sharing.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:hithead:

nvBECY.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn’t I say certain entities don’t have to abide by covid mandates in nyc.. didn’t I say individuals will be coming in sept and fall that will jump them numbers up.. already going through certain schools closing

Niggadamaus niggadamaus

Good lawd bro...

Can I get some numbers too?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Good lawd bro...

Can I get some numbers too?
I’m not good at predicting those..only notice certain patterns..like when Indy 500 is premiering the number 500 tends to come out.. allegedly in dec the number 500 usually comes out straight at least twice(last yr was only time didn’t happen)… patterns of straight numbers been coming out past several months..3456, 1234, shit like that..I believe 456 came out the other day

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@easy_b

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I'm genuinely wondering
Family outside this household has to kick rocks. :lol:

But on the real side, we just adapted. For the most part, everything is delivered. We went to the beach, but away from the creatures. We mostly went when they supposed to be at fucking work anyway. Walks around the neighborhood, in the woods, and the park(which no one goes to really). Got a stacked homegym. Kids got all their entertainment. They homeschooled and loving that they ain't got to fuck around. They built for the 21st century and remote work/life. Grandparents facetime daily.

I dress sharp from the waist up for those zoom meetings with clients. COVID made it so now everyone on what I been on.

We're in our 40s though. In our 20s and without kids, I know I'd be out saying fuck a COVID. Mild in one hand, drink in another, and hitting the bed at 7am.

Promised the kids I was going to take them somewhere warm to spend the winter, but this COVID flare up might kill that. But we got until January to decide. Just was planning to avoid cleveland winter from january to april. Miami was the destination, but that governor acting a jackass.