People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been ignant.. stay armed and dangerous...been a violent mufffucka...you way too SOFT..to even think about fuckin with me....stay on the side..don't ever in yo little insignificant life...jump in my lane? Ya hear me bitch? I will run your corpse flat... hoe
We started off with 4 quotes and now we’re down to 2.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sure thing, pal.

I ain't yo pal...I'm the nigga you will answer to...If I say JUMP....BITCH...that's what you'll do...or risk getting buck fiddied...across your muffuckin face...is who I am...and What I represent...now ho..go..get yo shit straight..and be in a hurry about it....and don't take all day to respond...be quick...BITCH

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Perhaps they devote time to reading and learning how things work, and apply themselves, as opposed to complaining
about other people get what they want because they are who they are.

This idea that jews run the world is not only stupid, it is outdated.

Christians: committed the greatest genocide in human history, financed and ran the trans-Atlantic slave trade, are currently
engaged in making the U.S. an apartheid nation (again), and to this day hide pedophile priests so that they can continue to prey on children.

But its the Jews....

And while the "Jew conspiracy" is discussed with made up bullshit and re-hashing of 1930s bullshit, and embellished with
whatever they "learned" from the Da Vinci code, Bangladesh immigrants come to this country, barely speaking the language
and dirt poor, and within a generation, their kids speak better English than most of us. And they are brown. Not jewish.

But it must be the fault of the Jews...

Amerikkka: one of the last great bastions of profound willful ignorance.

I'm listening... kinsfolk

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You type as if you were educated in the sewers.

Naw...Bitch you wrong..im a authentic Back alley nigga... violent out the mud nigga...that would bend you backwards..like you don't have a backbone...FUCK my Education..I'm on some gangsta shit...I really want to eradicate..a frail incapable Bitch...send me yo BITCH ...let me leave it WET for you....I'd have yo punk ass washing my cars...while I fuck yo Wife, and make your kids go to bed....you little Bitch

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Be quick...and don't take so muffuckin long to hit me back...your life is mine...Killagram...is what I need to brand on your forehead...you little Billy Goat looking muffucka
I thought we discussed your quantity of posts earlier.

The 3 Cs of writing are: conciseness, clarity, and coherence.

You are very redundant.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought we discussed your quantity of posts earlier.

The 3 Cs of writing are: conciseness, clarity, and coherence.

You are very redundant.

I treat a simple hoe simple...rule number one..when training a renegade hoe....repeat and give em repetitions..so they can't say they don't understand...when u set em out on the track...and then when they get outta pocket..like the Hoe you are...you BEAT THEY DRAWLS IN THEY ASS.....First lesson in training a Fresh Hoe...hurry back so I can train you...Bitch

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I treat a simple hoe simple...rule number one..when training a renegade hoe....repeat and give em repetitions..so they can't say they don't understand...when u set em out on the track...and then when they get outta pocket..like the Hoe you are...you BEAT THEY DRAWLS IN THEY ASS.....First lesson in training a Fresh Hoe...hurry back so I can train you...Bitch
This is one sentence. How is this only one sentence?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is one sentence. How is this only one sentence?

For the record...bitch...quit speaking out of term...unless a Nigga like me address you...never ever in your pathetic losing ass life...address me. You my hoe...and that's how it is...and it always will be...Bitch

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sources: NBA players won't be required to get COVID-19 vaccination

NBA players will not be mandated to get vaccinated against COVID-19, league sources tell ESPN.

The NBA and NBPA continue to negotiate aspects of COVID-related protocols and procedures for the upcoming 2021-22 campaign, but the NBPA has refused to budge on its demand that players not be required to take the vaccine, sources say, and any proposal that mandates vaccination remains a "non-starter."

NBA referees and most NBA staff are mandated to be vaccinated.
The NBA and NBPA did not immediately respond to a request for comment

Roughly 85% of players are vaccinated, a league spokesman recently said, and, in a preliminary memo obtained by ESPN in early September, the league outlined a set of strict protocols for unvaccinated players.

Such protocols include having lockers far from vaccinated teammates and having to eat, fly and ride buses in different sections. These protocols are not final and are still subject to talks with the NBPA.

The NBA informed teams in early September that new laws in both New York and San Francisco regarding vaccine requirements will be enforced for members of the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and Golden State Warriors -- including for their teams' players -- unless there is an approved medical or religious exemption, according to a memo obtained by ESPN.

In late August, the NBA informed teams that personnel under team control who worked within 15 feet of players or officials during games would be required to be fully vaccinated by Oct. 1, according to a memo obtained by ESPN.

Within the last week, President Joe Biden announced a sweeping set of vaccine mandates that could impact as many as 100 million Americans.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

And they right to do that...

I heard a migraine inducing segment of the breakfast club

where they had the most ass backward attempt to defend her

That woman post LIES

not even conspiracy theories or alternate viewpoint

Yo she wrote LIES

Lies that could and should get you censored on social media

No one made her post that

a SIMPLE goggle search would have given her the TRUTH

not opinion

THE TRUTH

If you cannot make your point without LYING?

Whelp that is enough for today

I am VERY disappointed in her

Especially as a new mother

and her defense of sexual predators like her brother a father and Tekashi 6'9

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
FB-IMG-1631744995086.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
And they right to do that...

I heard a migraine inducing segment of the breakfast club

where they had the most ass backward attempt to defend her

That woman post LIES

not even conspiracy theories or alternate viewpoint

Yo she wrote LIES

Lies that could and should get you censored on social media

No one made her post that

a SIMPLE goggle search would have given her the TRUTH

not opinion

THE TRUTH

If you cannot make your point without LYING?

Whelp that is enough for today

I am VERY disappointed in her

Especially as a new mother

and her defense of sexual predators like her brother a father and Tekashi 6'9
I said that hoe was lying from the gate