SO COVID WAS NOT ENOUGH

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am pretty sure this is related to Covid……….we are screwed.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I am pretty sure this is related to Covid……….we are screwed.
To expand on my reply……A lot of people better get used to this new normal or they are going to feel the wrath of mother nature very quickly……if you don’t believe me check out that Herman Cain thread.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother nature is giving us warnings…..we need to get our shit together or else.
Why do we automatically assume it is nature and not what is trying to destroy what is natural? This is the price we have to pay for following and being volunteer slaves to a system of white supremacy.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Why do we automatically assume it is nature and not what is trying to destroy what is natural? This is the price we have to pay for following and being volunteer slaves to a system of white supremacy.
Well the reason why I said my comment is over the span of the history of earth we always had some forms of extinction level events.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well the reason why I said my comment is over the span of the history of earth we always had some forms of extinction level events.
Were the event over 6 or 7 thousand years old? Elijah said the black man has not seen his day in over 50 thousand years. The last 6 thousand since the taking over by white devils has witnessed a total destruction of the black race. 2000 thousand years ago a black man eating out of nee hives at an early age started becoming himself and supposedly they even started letting the black race know about this story of one of their own.