Once again Republicans are assholes

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Who gives you the right to determine what is right for everyone else?

If the state declares the fetus a person, lawyers are waiting to file all kinds of lawsuits on behalf of fetuses carried by pregnant women in prison, because the state is improperly detaining them lol.

You keep your own morality and stop trying to impose it on everyone else.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You assume that only rich people are against abortion. Many poor and middle class people are not in favor of abortion.

A human in the fetal stage of development is ultimately the responsibility of the parents, the same as a human in the toddler stage of human development.

I care about human life. I never celebrate the death of anyone including cops. I do not support the death penalty. I believe social safety nets need improvement so that these children have a better chance at being successful.

Abortion does not deal with the real problem, which is the increased number of children being created out of wedlock, particularly in the black community. We have to recognize that 75% of children being born out of wedlock is a problem. But, we have to also recognize that killing more black babies is not the solution.

It's a sick and twisted logic if you think about it.

Maybe if you actually adopted kids and put your mouth where your bullshit is - Then more women would go that route, if you're not and NEVER willing to do that then you should have no opinion. It's hypocrisy 100%

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Maybe if you actually adopted kids and put your mouth where your bullshit is - Then more women would go that route, if you're not and NEVER willing to do that then you should have no opinion. It's hypocrisy 100%
So, your logic is.......if a person does not adopt kids, that person can't have an opinion? If a person does not adopt children then they have no choice but to be in favor of killing unborn children?

Your logic is flawed in more ways than I can address. The over arching issue is that you are putting the responsibility on society.

They made the child. Killing the child shouldn't be an easy out.

To your point, the adoption process needs to be revamped. My wife and I have looked into it. It is expensive and tedious for the average person.

I do plan to become a foster parent in the near future.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
There was a pro-life rally in California and the guy from Meidas Touch (I think) went to a group of pro-life women and asked each of them if they were willing to adopt and each one of the screeched hell no. And then proceeded to make excuses for why they wouldn't/or couldn't.
*found the videos

Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. I'm not surprised.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
And then every woman would be having abortions. How about just leave it legal, then? Mind your fucking business and worry about you and yours?
This right here.

Now if republicans were also the biggest supporters of WIC and food stamps(damn near 50 percent of those on the program are children), I'd understand their stance on abortion. They care for the babies in the womb, crib, and when they terrible teens.

But the clowns want babies and want to cut social programs. A lot of hypocrisy in this country, but this pro-life/anti-safety nets for kids shit is the most insane. :smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Fixed. The anti-abortion movement is about white life only.
Yup and Republicans are going to cause More women not to have kids now….Check out this little commentary I found on TikTok. (Even though she is black she talks like a white woman and this is what a lot of white women are thinking especially from her generation).

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Yup and Republicans are going to cause More women not to have kids now….Check out this little commentary I found on TikTok. (Even though she is black she talks like a white woman and this is what a lot of white women are thinking especially from her generation).

She is off. White's don't have a problem with HER Aborting... She's black. I'd say owning a home locks you into a job more than a kid

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
She is off. White's don't have a problem with HER Aborting... She's black. I'd say owning a home locks you into a job more than a kid
That’s not the point listen to what she said like I said she obviously has a lot of white friends.

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

She does not Talk Black enough for you ?
interesting

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Are there any differences between abortions and contraceptives like the pill, depo; or pulling out and putting on a chick's face?
Don't those kids have a right to exist and be fertilized?
I mean in the end, some people use abortions as contraception. Good or bad. Right or wrong.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope.
You dont get to say women have the right to abort their baby
Then say women dont have the right to not get a mandated shot (which already got proven was illegal to do anyway).
aborting your baby is a personal decision that physically affects only the person involved.

being a carrier of a virus that can affect and INFECT random people around you is a very real public health concern.

Also you can flip your logic just as easy in that you want to take away a woman's right to choose what she does with her body except for vaccines. What sense does that make??

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aborting your baby is a personal decision that physically affects only the person involved.

being a carrier of a virus that can affect and INFECT random people around you is a very real public health concern.

Also you can flip your logic just as easy in that you want to take away a woman's right to choose what she does with her body except for vaccines. What sense does that make??
no nigga

If I want to keep my baby

And the lady decides she doesn’t

She has a abortion

My say has no weight