Once again Republicans are assholes

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Beat me to it.....

LBJ said this? This is EXACTLY what's going on in this shit hole country! These cracKKKas will DIE a painful death if they think they can get a one-up on a black man. These politicians and Klansmen got these honkies totally brainwashed!

That's why they vote totally against their own best interests, and the interests of the country... they think they're better than us, smmfh.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
But then congress is doing deep dives on UFOs?? Also, after reading about this on reddit, the bill seems to expand the access to formula but doesn't do anything to increase the supply of the formula. Isn't supply the issue??

It would provide more money to hire more regulators to speed up the approval process.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
There was a pro-life rally in California and the guy from Meidas Touch (I think) went to a group of pro-life women and asked each of them if they were willing to adopt and each one of the screeched hell no. And then proceeded to make excuses for why they wouldn't/or couldn't.
*found the videos

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Republican women with babies see no problem with this. As long as you step on black people's necks, they don't mind their kids starving for the cause.
They have the memory of a goldfish. By the time they go to the polls in 2024 they'll be thoroughly convinced the infant formula shortage was planned well in advance by AOC, the Obamas, George Soros, Hunter Biden, Steven Spielberg, the Clintons, Ukrainian Nazis, Nancy Pelosi and lucifer himself.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why?? Not everyone agrees with abortion. The people in this state do not, so they passed a law. Simple. If a person who lives there wants an abortion, leave.
I dont agree with faggotry either but if a man wants to marry a man that shit ain’t got shit to do with me. Why in the flying fuck are you so concerned what other people do? I don’t give a fuck about other peoples lives or kids. Why do you Republikkklans always want more government telling people what they can and can’t do with their own body and lives?

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I dont agree with faggotry either but if a man wants to marry a man that shit ain’t got shit to do with me. Why in the flying fuck are you so concerned what other people do? I don’t give a fuck about other peoples lives or kids. Why do you Republikkklans always want more government telling people what they can and can’t do with their own body and lives?
These Republicans want a Christian theocracy although the bible isn't against abortion they are convinced it is.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You don’t see the big picture a lot of baby formula is giving through the WIC program republicans love to shutdown safety net programs what a scam on their part

They may be steering them to lower quality/less expensive formula also. I know there was a discussion years ago about a food assistance bill. I don't know if it went through or was only proposed but they want to give aid grudgingly and make it difficult. Shoppers couldn't buy medium or sharp cheddar only mild, even tho they are usually priced the same. No spices or condiments.They couldn't buy a 3 or 5 lb of beans for 5.00 they had to spend 2-2.50 for one lb bags because they were limited to 1 lb, so they can't get more food for the dollar and required more shopping trips. No low sodium or special diet foods. Just petty stuff people said caused shoppers to have to spend hours in the store just figuring out what they could and couldn't buy.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why?? Not everyone agrees with abortion. The people in this state do not, so they passed a law. Simple. If a person who lives there wants an abortion, leave.
If I showed you a poll that indicates the majority of people in OK believe in a woman's right to choose, would you say that the polling is flawed? Or, ...., or could it be that the people that cling to power through suppression of voting rights and the manipulation of districts are the ones that don't believe in a woman's right to dominion over her own body.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If you don't agree with abortion then don't get them. Stop restricting others rights.
It's not about restricting anyones rights. Some of us believe that the unborn child has rights as well. I could gave a damn what the woman decided to do with her body. But, her decision isn't about her body...it's about the body inside of her.

And as I mentioned, if a group of people do not agree with it, they enact laws to restrict it. If you do not agree with that group, leave the group.

Why do we act as though the government doesn't already restrict what people can or can not do?

christop

Rising Star
Registered
It's not about restricting anyones rights. Some of us believe that the unborn child has rights as well. I could gave a damn what the woman decided to do with her body. But, her decision isn't about her body...it's about the body inside of her.

And as I mentioned, if a group of people do not agree with it, they enact laws to restrict it. If you do not agree with that group, leave the group.

Why do we act as though the government doesn't already restrict what people can or can not do?
When does it become an unborn child?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
When does it become an unborn child?
This question is the point of contention.

When sperm and ovum successfully connect, a new organism is created as a result of the fertilization. This organism has unique human dna that is different from the mother.

Now, admittedly, I am also not in favor of the death penalty.

I also believe that people have the right to do whatever they choose under the laws set by that jurisdiction. Therefore, people in states that have little abortion restrictions have every right to utilize that service. If you live in a state that doesn't, then you can't and shouldn't. None of this means I have to agree with the decision of having an abortion just because I believe a person has the right to do so if the law allows it.