gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
no nigga

If I want to keep my baby

And the lady decides she doesn’t

She has a abortion

My say has no weight
Well damn, since you put it like that. :lol: And I'm sure that would be 2 to 1 decision(pretty sure the baby votes against being aborted).

It's crazy that women can make a unilateral decision to end a life, but a man can't do a 'financial abortion' before the child is born. And the man ain't even ending a life. He just cutting financial ties. B-b-b-b-but that's different.

You would think that since women can have abortions for any reason that men could have financial abortions for any reason. One demo is treated like adults who have to be responsible for their actions, the other can just end a life because they had a one night stand.

I'm pro-choice because I ain't raising the babies, but the way you put it just shows how crazy all this is. Imagine all the protesting from the pro-abortion people if a man could cut ties just because he felt like it.

Pro-lifers couldn't say shit about financial abortions because that's how they been getting down.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No nigga

Things happen

Condoms break

BC isn’t effective

You tryna dance around the topic
what are you talking about things happen... its the 21st century...you guys play into this rightwing 1950s silly ass scenario that she's gonna wait till her 3rd trimester then tell you then go and have the kid vacuum sucked out of her body as its bleeding and screaming.. :hmm: :rolleyes2: Thats some catholic conservative political wetdream.

theres the day after pill...theres the option to get an early abortion and she doesn't have inform you AT ALL. You got motherfuckers walking around here who dont know they got a kid from a one night stand or a girl they was dating, skeeted in and broke up with her soon after...aint heard shit from her until her kid knocks on your door 25 years later talking about hi dad....

yet somehow theres the bullshit possibility that guys manage to get informed that she's pregnant so that they can have this huge blowup and moral argument.... GTFOH. where was the morals discussion when ya'll was fucking before marriage?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If its her decision then you dont have to be informed...you NEVER have to know period. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: And I'm willing to bet some of yall DID in fact knocked up a chick at some point and she had it aborted and your world NEVER changed. Think about that.

so that argument is blown out the water.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well damn, since you put it like that. :lol: And I'm sure that would be 2 to 1 decision(pretty sure the baby votes against being aborted).

It's crazy that women can make a unilateral decision to end a life, but a man can't do a 'financial abortion' before the child is born. And the man ain't even ending a life. He just cutting financial ties. B-b-b-b-but that's different.

You would think that since women can have abortions for any reason that men could have financial abortions for any reason. One demo is treated like adults who have to be responsible for their actions, the other can just end a life because they had a one night stand.

I'm pro-choice because I ain't raising the babies, but the way you put it just shows how crazy all this is. Imagine all the protesting from the pro-abortion people if a man could cut ties just because he felt like it.

Pro-lifers couldn't say shit about financial abortions because that's how they been getting down.
Gene we think alike

But have different visions

When u said that song Samsung tv shit

My mind was blown

And u just fucked me up with the 2-1 vote

WOWSERS

And I’m Pro Life btw

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what are you talking about things happen... its the 21st century...you guys play into this rightwing 1950s silly ass scenario that she's gonna wait till her 3rd trimester then tell you then go and have the kid vacuum sucked out of her body as its bleeding and screaming.. :hmm: :rolleyes2: Thats some catholic conservative political wetdream.

theres the day after pill...theres the option to get an early abortion and she doesn't have inform you AT ALL. You got motherfuckers walking around here who dont know they got a kid from a one night stand or a girl they was dating, skeeted in and broke up with her soon after...aint heard shit from her until her kid knocks on your door 25 years later talking about hi dad....

yet somehow theres the bullshit possibility that guys manage to get informed that she's pregnant so that they can have this huge blowup and moral argument.... GTFOH. where was the morals discussion when ya'll was fucking before marriage?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If its her decision then you dont have to be informed...you NEVER have to know period. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: And I'm willing to bet some of yall DID in fact knocked up a chick at some point and she had it aborted and your world NEVER changed. Think about that.

so that argument is blown out the water.

It’s really not

U very emotional

And it’s hard to have a serious conversation with you.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s really not

U very emotional

And it’s hard to have a serious conversation with you.
theres nothing emotional about it.. how would you know she's pregnant if she doesn't tell you?

you wanna talk about feelings? ya'll are using contraceptives because she doesn't want to get pregnant..you understand this...the shit fails and she says she's getting an abortion because she doesn't want to have a kid...you object but you knew her position from the jump. NOW whose getting into their feelings? Ya'll crack me up with this Men Are From Vulcan/Women Are From Klingon crap...lol

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
theres nothing emotional about it.. how would you know she's pregnant if she doesn't tell you?

you wanna talk about feelings? ya'll are using contraceptives because she doesn't want to get pregnant..you understand this...the shit fails and she says she's getting an abortion because she doesn't want to have a kid...you object but you knew her position from the jump. NOW whose getting into their feelings? Ya'll crack me up with this Men Are From Vulcan/Women Are From Klingon crap...lol
Why u always type with feelings?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I could look at their comment and tell they were republicans... Went to the Instagram page - confirmed hardcore maga republicans...

Not sure who these two niggas are, but I can tell you that there are still a lot of people wearing mask out here in Tampa... The majority of people not wearing mask out here are white and it has nothing to do with health safety, it's purely a political stance for them

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
@Tito_Jackson, are there any other republican ideals that you are aligned with? Or is this the only one?
To be clear, I am not a republican nor do I believe that being anti-abortion is limited to being a republican ideal.

There are things about both parties I agree with and disagree with. Since you asked about what do I agree with about the republican party, I will share that.

• I am anti-abortion. We discussed this. Black women are disproportionately targeted in this attempt to curtail the black population which has remained at 12% for an absurd amount of time.
  • I am a capitalist. I believe that black people can use the stock market and business to change the lives of their families forever.
  • I am against "illegal" immigration. If black folk from any other country attempted to do what Hispanics from South and Central America are doing, they are arrested, detained, and shipped back within 30 days. Furthermore, we couldn't go to any other country and do what they are doing. If we as black Americans break a law, and let's be clear that entering the country illegally is breaking the law, we would be arrested and risk death at the hands of the police.
  • I am for less government. Particularly federal regulations. I prefer local government. Black people can get further by effectively controlling their local government. But, in many instances, we have done a poor job. i.e. Chicago, Baltimore, etc.
  • I am America first. All other countries are a distant second. Black folk need to understand and accept that we built this country which means it is ours. We are America and more American than most white people.
  • I believe in traditional families with fathers in the home. This is the #1 reason black folk have been trailing in so many areas.
  • Although people have the right to identify as what ever they choose, their choice should not impead my freedoms. Particularly what I want my children exposed to. Black children are overexposed to this and this has contributed to the emasculinization of black men.
  • I believe in the right to bear arms. I firmly believe all black folk should have some type of legal firearm in their home and learn how to effectively use said firearm.

Conversely, there is an equal amount of things I disagree with regarding the republican party and there is an equal amount of things I agree with regarding the Democratic party.

An objective person can see good and bad in people and organizations if it exists and not agree with the person or organization as a whole.

Last edited:

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s stuff like this that make me feel hopeless. Both parties are truly a bunch of self serving, hypocritical assholes. It’s like they all just want to destroy everything so they can rule over a wasteland. But I don’t get the point. Do they not realize that they have to live in the world they create???

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s stuff like this that make me feel hopeless. Both parties are truly a bunch of self serving, hypocritical assholes. It’s like they all just want to destroy everything so they can rule over a wasteland. But I don’t get the point. Do they not realize that they have to live in the world they create???
No!!!!! the Democrats are doing all they can do….the Dems have very small lead in the Senate only by one seat and we had to deal with federal courts and supreme courts. If you want things to happen sooner you need to get out there and vote to get more senators in the senate.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This question is the point of contention.

When sperm and ovum successfully connect, a new organism is created as a result of the fertilization. This organism has unique human dna that is different from the mother.

Now, admittedly, I am also not in favor of the death penalty.

I also believe that people have the right to do whatever they choose under the laws set by that jurisdiction. Therefore, people in states that have little abortion restrictions have every right to utilize that service. If you live in a state that doesn't, then you can't and shouldn't. None of this means I have to agree with the decision of having an abortion just because I believe a person has the right to do so if the law allows it.
So I completely agree with the death penalty. But I see your point here Tito. U bring up a good point. I think most people honestly don’t care about what other folks do. The issue is that there’s always a group of people who have nothing goin on worth a damn in their lives so they feel the need to control everyone else’s. It’s odd to me.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So I completely agree with the death penalty. But I see your point here Tito. U bring up a good point. I think most people honestly don’t care about what other folks do. The issue is that there’s always a group of people who have nothing goin on worth a damn in their lives so they feel the need to control everyone else’s. It’s odd to me.
My brother I hear what you are saying. But this whole notion that there aren't policies that currently exist that control everyone else including our bodies is ridiculous.

1 example of many........

Here's is something most people do not know. Did you know that you are unable to sell parts of your body. For example, you have two kidneys. You can survive with one. Hypothetically, let's assume your family is dirt poor and you and your entire family is 2 weeks from being homeless. If a person offered you 1 million dollars for your kidney, you can not sell/ give that person your kidney or any other part of your body. You could give it to that person for free, but you can not receive ANY compensation. But, where are all of tge my body my choice people??!!

This is what controlling a person's body really looks like.

Asking a person to not kill a baby that they willingly created is not controlling a person's body. It's pro-abortion sensationalism.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My brother I hear what you are saying. But this whole notion that there aren't policies that currently exist that control everyone else including our bodies is ridiculous.

1 example of many........

Here's is something most people do not know. Did you know that you are unable to sell parts of your body. For example, you have two kidneys. You can survive with one. Hypothetically, let's assume your family is dirt poor and you and your entire family is 2 weeks from being homeless. If a person offered you 1 million dollars for your kidney, you can not sell/ give that person your kidney or any other part of your body. You could give it to that person for free, but you can not receive ANY compensation. But, where are all of tge my body my choice people??!!

This is what controlling a person's body really looks like.

Asking a person to not kill a baby that they willingly created is not controlling a person's body. It's pro-abortion sensationalism.
Why is it illegal to sell organs?
According to the Health Resources and Services Administration, “One reason Congress made this law was to make sure the wealthy do not have an unfair advantage for obtaining donated organs and tissues”. (Source: OPTN white paper on bioethics—Financial Incentives for Organ Donation, June 30, 1993).

10 Body Parts You Didn’t Know You Could Sell
Hair
People with hair loss issues often seek wigs made of real human hair instead of synthetic hair. Hair that is long and has not been altered by salon processes (aka “virgin hair”) is the most sought after and fetches the highest price. According to BBC, one 12-year-old girl from Brazil was poised to sell five feet of hair for around $5,000 dollars.

Plasma
Blood plasma is the liquid part of the blood that carries the blood cells all over the body. According to ABC News, plasma donors can make around $30 to $40 each time they donate. ABC News also reports that approximately 94 percent of the paid plasma used around the world comes from American donors. For those unfamiliar, selling plasma is entirely different than what you can expect when you show up at a local blood drive to donate. If you’d rather not go through the intense plasma process, you should consider donating blood to a reputable organization. Here is what you’ll want to know before you donate blood.

Sperm
Most people already know that sperm donation can bring in some extra cash, but just how much exactly? According to one of the best sperm bank facilities in the country, California Cryobank, a man can earn up to $1,500 per month once he qualifies to become a sperm donor. Approved donors must make a donation at least once a week, usually for a period of up to a year.

Eggs
A woman can bring home a lot of money if she is willing to sell her eggs. Egg donation is a much more lengthy and intrusive process than sperm donation, which is why the earnings are exponentially greater. The Center for Human Reproduction reports that for the typical egg retrieval cycle, which takes three to four weeks, a woman is compensated $8,000. Earnings could be greater depending on the donor.

The womb
Becoming a surrogate for another woman is an extremely emotionally and physically taxing job, but because of that, it essentially comes with its own salary. In California, the legal base pay for a first-time surrogate is $50,000 dollars as well as compensation for any other incurred expenses.

Bone marrow
Like blood or plasma, bone marrow donations can be life-saving. However, because the process of donating bone marrow is lengthier and a bit more arduous, compensation can vary anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars.

Breast milk
Some women have trouble breastfeeding on their own but don’t want to resort to feeding their baby with formula. That’s why online communities such as Only The Breast: A Community for Moms were established. Prices tend to range from $1 to $3 per ounce of breast milk.

Skin
In this world of intense economic competition, companies are always looking for a better, more effective way to advertise. One of the most creative methods marketing executives have come up with is renting ad space on human skin. According to Fox News, professional athletes have earned up to $100,000 dollars for allowing companies to advertise on their skin using henna. Of course, the more famous you are, the more you’ll get paid, but the average person can still expect to make thousands. Anyone who is dedicated enough to get a real, permanent tattoo can make even more, but we recommend you try these 50 weird ways you can make $50 first.

Placenta
The placenta is kind of a gray area when it comes to legally selling it. Organs are illegal to sell in the United States, but people do sell placenta-based products such as pill capsules, New York Magazine reports. Some think the placenta has the potential for health benefits for new mothers when consumed.

Your entire body
There are always universities and other medical institutions in need of human test subjects for clinical research. The types of studies can range from sleep research to cancer research, and everything in between. The amount of money earned for such medical studies varies depending on the type of study and the level of participation or invasiveness. Need extra money, like, yesterday? Try one of these 30 ways to make easy money in an hour or less.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Why is it illegal to sell organs?
According to the Health Resources and Services Administration, “One reason Congress made this law was to make sure the wealthy do not have an unfair advantage for obtaining donated organs and tissues”. (Source: OPTN white paper on bioethics—Financial Incentives for Organ Donation, June 30, 1993).

10 Body Parts You Didn’t Know You Could Sell
Hair
People with hair loss issues often seek wigs made of real human hair instead of synthetic hair. Hair that is long and has not been altered by salon processes (aka “virgin hair”) is the most sought after and fetches the highest price. According to BBC, one 12-year-old girl from Brazil was poised to sell five feet of hair for around $5,000 dollars.

Plasma
Blood plasma is the liquid part of the blood that carries the blood cells all over the body. According to ABC News, plasma donors can make around $30 to $40 each time they donate. ABC News also reports that approximately 94 percent of the paid plasma used around the world comes from American donors. For those unfamiliar, selling plasma is entirely different than what you can expect when you show up at a local blood drive to donate. If you’d rather not go through the intense plasma process, you should consider donating blood to a reputable organization. Here is what you’ll want to know before you donate blood.

Sperm
Most people already know that sperm donation can bring in some extra cash, but just how much exactly? According to one of the best sperm bank facilities in the country, California Cryobank, a man can earn up to $1,500 per month once he qualifies to become a sperm donor. Approved donors must make a donation at least once a week, usually for a period of up to a year.

Eggs
A woman can bring home a lot of money if she is willing to sell her eggs. Egg donation is a much more lengthy and intrusive process than sperm donation, which is why the earnings are exponentially greater. The Center for Human Reproduction reports that for the typical egg retrieval cycle, which takes three to four weeks, a woman is compensated $8,000. Earnings could be greater depending on the donor.

The womb
Becoming a surrogate for another woman is an extremely emotionally and physically taxing job, but because of that, it essentially comes with its own salary. In California, the legal base pay for a first-time surrogate is $50,000 dollars as well as compensation for any other incurred expenses.

Bone marrow
Like blood or plasma, bone marrow donations can be life-saving. However, because the process of donating bone marrow is lengthier and a bit more arduous, compensation can vary anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars.

Breast milk
Some women have trouble breastfeeding on their own but don’t want to resort to feeding their baby with formula. That’s why online communities such as Only The Breast: A Community for Moms were established. Prices tend to range from $1 to $3 per ounce of breast milk.

Skin
In this world of intense economic competition, companies are always looking for a better, more effective way to advertise. One of the most creative methods marketing executives have come up with is renting ad space on human skin. According to Fox News, professional athletes have earned up to $100,000 dollars for allowing companies to advertise on their skin using henna. Of course, the more famous you are, the more you’ll get paid, but the average person can still expect to make thousands. Anyone who is dedicated enough to get a real, permanent tattoo can make even more, but we recommend you try these 50 weird ways you can make $50 first.

Placenta
The placenta is kind of a gray area when it comes to legally selling it. Organs are illegal to sell in the United States, but people do sell placenta-based products such as pill capsules, New York Magazine reports. Some think the placenta has the potential for health benefits for new mothers when consumed.

Your entire body
There are always universities and other medical institutions in need of human test subjects for clinical research. The types of studies can range from sleep research to cancer research, and everything in between. The amount of money earned for such medical studies varies depending on the type of study and the level of participation or invasiveness. Need extra money, like, yesterday? Try one of these 30 ways to make easy money in an hour or less.
Thank you for the assist.

My body, my choice.

If I had a terminal illness and I knew I was going to die next month, I should be able to sell my organs to set my family up for life.

My body my choice.

:dunno:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the assist.

My body, my choice.

If I had a terminal illness and I knew I was going to die next month, I should be able to sell my organs to set my family up for life.

My body my choice.

:dunno:
if you had a terminal illness aint nobody trying to buy your funky organs...:scared::lol:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
if you had a terminal illness aint nobody trying to buy your funky organs...:scared::lol:
Lol!!

False, think of all of the people who donate their organs. Many are individuals with terminal illnesses.

For example, if you had a heart condition, your kidneys, liver, pancreas, lungs, eyes, skin, hair, and hundreds of other body parts are very much usable.

What if you were in a car accident and knew you were going to die?? Why can't you sell your body parts then?

You can attempt to dance around this, but one can not debate the facts. There is a double standard and egregious level of hypocrisy regarding "my body my choice."

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol!!

False, think of all of the people who donate their organs. Many are individuals with terminal illnesses.

For example, if you had a heart condition, your kidneys, liver, pancreas, lungs, eyes, skin, hair, and hundreds of other body parts are very much usable.

What if you were in a car accident and knew you were going to die?? Why can't you sell your body parts then?

You can attempt to dance around this, but one can not debate the facts. There is a double standard and egregious level of hypocrisy regarding "my body my choice."

I don't see it as dancing actually...its a slippery slope. If a person is able to sell major body organs then whats to stop them from making deals then committing suicide to help their family or children financially?? Thats why suicide invalidates insurance claims. Putting a price tag on everything in the human body makes people worth more dead than alive.

The issue with reversing Roe v Wade is that it could lead to a ban on all contraceptives. Copulation is NOT for enjoyment. Its for propagating the species. The sensations and hormones involved are there to encourage the activity so that the species can continue. So stopping that process is against the natural order of how things work. And theres other issues as well.

check this out...its a bit windy but makes some good points.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I don't see it as dancing actually...its a slippery slope. If a person is able to sell major body organs then whats to stop them from making deals then committing suicide to help their family or children financially?? Thats why suicide invalidates insurance claims. Putting a price tag on everything in the human body makes people worth more dead than alive.

The issue with reversing Roe v Wade is that it could lead to a ban on all contraceptives. Copulation is NOT for enjoyment. Its for propagating the species. The sensations and hormones involved are there to encourage the activity so that the species can continue. So stopping that process is against the natural order of how things work. And theres other issues as well.

check this out...its a bit windy but makes some good points.

None of what you said matters if the position you are taking is my body my choice.

Regarding the video, believe they are conflating two very different but related points.

Birth control is not killing a baby. It's is preventing the fertilization of the ovum which in turn prevents the baby from ever existing. Any person who says otherwise doesn't understand basic biology or science. I 100% support birth control. We need to promote the options more. I also, believe any woman who has had 3 or more abortions should be forced to be on some type of contraceptive.

As I have stated previously, and I have yet to be proven wrong, most people support anti-abortion in some capacity.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of what you said matters if the position you are taking is my body my choice.

Regarding the video, believe they are conflating two very different but related points.

Birth control is not killing a baby. It's is preventing the fertilization of the ovum which in turn prevents the baby from ever existing. Any person who says otherwise doesn't understand basic biology or science. I 100% support birth control. We need to promote the options more. I also, believe any woman who has had 3 or more abortions should be forced to be on some type of contraceptive.

As I have stated previously, and I have yet to be proven wrong, most people support anti-abortion in some capacity.
Yeah issue is based on interpreting laws, precedents and morals. And those things can be manipulated many different ways so it snot just the one issue at stake. Once Roe is overturned it opens the door to more things down the line.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about restricting anyones rights. Some of us believe that the unborn child has rights as well. I could gave a damn what the woman decided to do with her body. But, her decision isn't about her body...it's about the body inside of her.

And as I mentioned, if a group of people do not agree with it, they enact laws to restrict it. If you do not agree with that group, leave the group.

Why do we act as though the government doesn't already restrict what people can or can not do?
stop the fukn capping!!!! yall wont assist that mother in even getting healthier food or shelter or a job or life saving shit w/o a premium placed on it !! , my belief is that pregnant mothers get 2months pre birth food/clothing health care paid leave then full 6months maternity leave (all the shit that will benefit that child yall care about so much) but ur republicans r gutting that maternity leave too... so tell us what we're missing here?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Republican women with babies see no problem with this. As long as you step on black people's necks, they don't mind their kids starving for the cause.
i keep saying this ^^ the day a majority of black folks truly fully ingest this truth is when we'll see a major shift happen

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
stop the fukn capping!!!! yall wont assist that mother in even getting healthier food or shelter or a job or life saving shit w/o a premium placed on it !! , my belief is that pregnant mothers get 2months pre birth food/clothing health care paid leave then full 6months maternity leave (all the shit that will benefit that child yall care about so much) but ur republicans r gutting that maternity leave too... so tell us what we're missing here?
Again, I'm not republican or Democrat, so I'm not sure of your point.

I work directly with programs that assist mothers in providing for children. Last week, I met with my WIC Director and her team to discuss improving services for the county. I gave them a fee action items and goals to achieve over the next fiscal year. The most important goals were outreach and increasing caseload numbers. Programs exist to support struggling parents, but the parents have to be willing to take advantage of them. I do this everyday of my life. Killing a baby is a cop out and done mostly because the would be mother doesn't want to be inconvenienced. The data supports this.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, I'm not republican or Democrat, so I'm not sure of your point.

I work directly with programs that assist mothers in providing for children. Last week, I met with my WIC Director and her team to discuss improving services for the county. I gave them a fee action items and goals to achieve over the next fiscal year. The most important goals were outreach and increasing caseload numbers. Programs exist to support struggling parents, but the parents have to be willing to take advantage of them. I do this everyday of my life. Killing a baby is a cop out and done mostly because the would be mother doesn't want to be inconvenienced. The data supports this.
And this is a person you want to FORCE to bring a child into the world and take care of????

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
And this is a person you want to FORCE to bring a child into the world and take care of????
You are attempting to remove all accountability from the woman. In most cases, noone forced her to engage in an act that results in pregnancy.

But why stop at pre-birth euthanasia? Why can't we euthanize children that women are unable to care 1 year olds or toddlers when they are found to be an inconvenience to the mother?

Which one of these babies should we kill? One of them was born 4 months premature. Still within the allowed abortion limits of many states.

82068b4a70436b9aa8f0be883c72aeaf.jpg

482149559-56a7665d3df78cf7729592e4.JPG