Once again Republicans are assholes

christop

Rising Star
Registered
This question is the point of contention.

When sperm and ovum successfully connect, a new organism is created as a result of the fertilization. This organism has unique human dna that is different from the mother.

Now, admittedly, I am also not in favor of the death penalty.

I also believe that people have the right to do whatever they choose under the laws set by that jurisdiction. Therefore, people in states that have little abortion restrictions have every right to utilize that service. If you live in a state that doesn't, then you can't and shouldn't. None of this means I have to agree with the decision of having an abortion just because I believe a person has the right to do so if the law allows it.
Oh yeah you a nut.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It's not about restricting anyones rights. Some of us believe that the unborn child has rights as well. I could gave a damn what the woman decided to do with her body. But, her decision isn't about her body...it's about the body inside of her.

And as I mentioned, if a group of people do not agree with it, they enact laws to restrict it. If you do not agree with that group, leave the group.

Why do we act as though the government doesn't already restrict what people can or can not do?

Do advocate men start pay child support at conception? Also should insurance companies provide full coverage to babies in the womb?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It's not about restricting anyones rights. Some of us believe that the unborn child has rights as well. I could gave a damn what the woman decided to do with her body. But, her decision isn't about her body...it's about the body inside of her.

And as I mentioned, if a group of people do not agree with it, they enact laws to restrict it. If you do not agree with that group, leave the group.

Why do we act as though the government doesn't already restrict what people can or can not do?

Then tax the rich to take care of that child then.

If it came down to tax the rich Republicans would be on team Fuck Them Kids

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Republican women with babies see no problem with this. As long as you step on black people's necks, they don't mind their kids starving for the cause.

He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting:

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

An undeveloped fetus has rights? You weird as hell, you like those evangelical weirdos

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor

What if a woman has an ectopic pregnancy. If taken to term, the women would die long with the fetus. Would you be ok with the women having an abortion in this case?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
This question is the point of contention.

When sperm and ovum successfully connect, a new organism is created as a result of the fertilization. This organism has unique human dna that is different from the mother.

Now, admittedly, I am also not in favor of the death penalty.

I also believe that people have the right to do whatever they choose under the laws set by that jurisdiction. Therefore, people in states that have little abortion restrictions have every right to utilize that service. If you live in a state that doesn't, then you can't and shouldn't. None of this means I have to agree with the decision of having an abortion just because I believe a person has the right to do so if the law allows it.

snoop-dogg-rapper.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Do advocate men start pay child support at conception? Also should insurance companies provide full coverage to babies in the womb?
It is interesting that everytime I present scientific facts regarding human development, the conversation gets redirected. Nonetheless, I will answer your questions.

Actually, most insurance companies do provide coverage for the child in the womb.

I believe fathers should be obligated to begin providing financial assistance as it pertains to prenatal care. However, logically, the cost of an unborn child is significantly different than the cost of a child that has been born. Our current child support system is more "mom" support than child support.