Once again Republicans are assholes

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
aborting your baby is a personal decision that physically affects only the person involved.

being a carrier of a virus that can affect and INFECT random people around you is a very real public health concern.

Also you can flip your logic just as easy in that you want to take away a woman's right to choose what she does with her body except for vaccines. What sense does that make??
Only the person involved?
So I dont have to worry about that lil bastard growing up around my kids unwanted and mal-raised.
My taxes dont go to house and feed the person
I don't have to worry about him trying to rob me because his daddy ain't raised him?
Increased taxes?

:smh: :idea:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

These rich Cac MF want a Nazi dictatorship and the poor and uneducated Cacs think they will be part of the club not knowing the are pawns that will be sacrificed.

Just remember this was here in 1934-1939 Nazis in Madison Square Garden and these aren't all Germans
hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1619478384.jpg

Looks very familiar
CPAC-2021.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These rich Cac MF want a Nazi dictatorship and the poor and uneducated Cacs think they will be part of the club not knowing the are pawns that will be sacrificed.

Just remember this was here in 1934-1939 Nazis in Madison Square Garden and these aren't all Germans
hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1619478384.jpg

Looks very familiar
CPAC-2021.jpg
Let’s not cry for nazis. They know what they want. We know how they plan on getting it. What are you gonna do about it? How reliant are you on the system?