OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im just drink a green powder protein shake at least three times

a week, take a supplement with ginseng and some other shit...

and while everybody around look like they losing muscle and getting shorter..

I kid you not..

I grew and inch last year...from six to six two... but I notice

if I dont get efficient protein or if I fast for more than two weeks,

I drop like forty pounds, and look skinny as fuck,

chicks be like.. Nigga.. you dying???

I be like..bitch you buying me rolex..

she be like not today nigga..

I be like

theres yo answer bitch!!

yes that was an actual conversation with

my ex, when I fasted for 30 days and dropped

80 pounds.. looking like I sniffed all the coke in america..

and no I dont do coke.. just the Holy Herb...

I would chew a coco leaf tho...ancient warrior shit..

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
YOU take CLOMID....

BRUH.... you tryin to get pregnant bruh??

lol

Hell nah. But people do use it to boost test.

can't take the side effects. makes you feel terrible.

Never used it, but I’ve heard the same thing. But enclomiphene, which is like an isomer or isolated molecule of clomipheme (clomid) supposedly doesn’t have the same sides.

Some people used to use hcg with TRT, but I think the FDA has now severely restricted hcg availability.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I just got mine in the mail. I haven't started it yet though.

My levels tested at 400. Apparently that's on the lower end but still acceptable. My doctor said to me that it was solely my decision to make. I talked to a few people about it, researched it a bit, and decided to give it a go. She wants me to get up to about 800 so I'll use it for 2 weeks, get tested again to see if I need to go up on dosage or stay where I'm at.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Hell nah. But people do use it to boost test.

Never used it, but I’ve heard the same thing. But enclomiphene, which is like an isomer or isolated molecule of clomipheme (clomid) supposedly doesn’t have the same sides.

Some people used to use hcg with TRT, but I think the FDA has now severely restricted hcg availability.
Clomid and HCG are the signals the brain uses to tell the body to continue making test. The doctor I went to said that I could take all 3 (HCG, Clomid, TRT) but she didn't recommend that.

She did say that if I ever decided to stop TRT that she would have me take all 3. I'd take less and less testosterone until those other 2 got my brain back to sending those signals out to produce more test naturally.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I’m on a vegan diet right now. I supplement protein with these shakes cause I lift more weights now to maintain the muscle. Also I’m ordered this supplement drink called Athletic Greens. It’s basically a replacement for multivitamins. Next thing I want to check is my micronutrients levels.
2232551_01
Man i literally have a packet of athletic greens on my desk at work right now.

My job is one of their freight carriers of choice so they send us free samples. Same thing with Labrada.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man i literally have a packet of athletic greens on my desk at work right now.

My job is one of their freight carriers of choice so they send us free samples. Same thing with Labrada.

Nice. A few of the podcasts I listen to have Athletic Greens / AG1 as one of their sponsors.

Let us know what you think of the freebies from Athletic Greens and Labrada.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Labrada vegan joints are GOOD.
not a fan of the vanilla caramel but the chocolate is really good.

Do they give you a decent amount with the samples?

My mom used to work in nursing and one of her jobs was at a medical clinic. One of the perks of that job is when they'd be given all types of samples from certain products or brands. The doctors would tell the nurses and other staff to take some home to use themselves or for their families. That saved us a fair bit of money in high school with the topical skin medications to help with acne, etc.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Do they give you a decent amount with the samples?

My mom used to work in nursing and one of her jobs was at a medical clinic. One of the perks of that job is when they'd be given all types of samples from certain products or brands. The doctors would tell the nurses and other staff to take some home to use themselves or for their families. That saved us a fair bit of money in high school with the topical skin medications to help with acne, etc.
We usually do but it's first come first serve.

I also know someone whose wife works at Labrada. They get supplements at cost and they also get $100 to use on supplements monthly. He keeps me stocked up with Labrada protein and anything else I need.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
We usually do but it's first come first serve.

I also know someone whose wife works at Labrada. They get supplements at cost and they also get $100 to use on supplements monthly. He keeps me stocked up with Labrada protein and anything else I need.

That's great. Nice to have that hook-up!

:cheers: :thumbsup:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

My levels tested at 400. Apparently that's on the lower end but still acceptable. My doctor said to me that it was solely my decision to make. I talked to a few people about it, researched it a bit, and decided to give it a go. She wants me to get up to about 800 so I'll use it for 2 weeks, get tested again to see if I need to go up on dosage or stay where I'm at.
So what happens after you take it and you get the 800 results? It's just going to go back down to the 400s unless you start cycling it again.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Once you start TRT you are now stuck with it for life because your body wont be able to produce test naturally like it should. If you are under 60 stay away from that shit and just exercise and eat right.

You’re right about exercising and eating right, but you’re not stuck with TRT for life unless you totally abuse it over an extended period of time, i.e. ‘roing.

What time of day were you tested? Test levels fluctuate but are usually highest in the morning. Also did you get your free test

Clomid and HCG are the signals the brain uses to tell the body to continue making test. The doctor I went to said that I could take all 3 (HCG, Clomid, TRT) but she didn't recommend that.

She did say that if I ever decided to stop TRT that she would have me take all 3. I'd take less and less testosterone until those other 2 got my brain back to sending those signals out to produce more test naturally.

Clomid and HcG activate luteinizing hormone, which basically signal your testicles to keep producing sperm and testosterone. But lots of people say clomid has other nasty side effects.

So what happens after you take it and you get the 800 results? It's just going to go back down to the 400s unless you start cycling it again.

Not necessarily. Not if he cycles off right.

spider705

BGOL Investor
You’re right about exercising and eating right, but you’re not stuck with TRT for life unless you totally abuse it over an extended period of time, i.e. ‘roing.

What time of day were you tested? Test levels fluctuate but are usually highest in the morning. Also did you get your free test

Clomid and HcG activate luteinizing hormone, which basically signal your testicles to keep producing sperm and testosterone. But lots of people say clomid has other nasty side effects.

Not necessarily. Not if he cycles off right.
I was tested in the morning. I had a full workup done... I had them check EVERYTHING they possibly could when they drew my blood... blood pressure was perfect, cholesterol was perfect, no signs of diabetes... she said other than being at the bottom of acceptable levels for test I was in very good health... that's why she suggested it (TRT) for me... like I said it was my call, and she recommended supplements I could take OTC, but she said that it may not have the effects I'd want and that anytime you take stuff like that in pill form it does a number on your liver...

After i talked to a few guys at the gym around my age that were on it I was sold.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was tested in the morning. I had a full workup done... I had them check EVERYTHING they possibly could when they drew my blood... blood pressure was perfect, cholesterol was perfect, no signs of diabetes... she said other than being at the bottom of acceptable levels for test I was in very good health... that's why she suggested it (TRT) for me... like I said it was my call, and she recommended supplements I could take OTC, but she said that it may not have the effects I'd want and that anytime you take stuff like that in pill form it does a number on your liver...

After i talked to a few guys at the gym around my age that were on it I was sold.
Liver support is a must... Milk Thistle is good but TUDCA is better.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Did you go through with it?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I'm honestly weary of taking it at 43

Wary why? 43 may be too young if you know you're eating a shitty diet and not working out or exercising regularly. TRT isn't a substitute for that.

life long commitment plus balls shrinkage. A misconception about trt is that it will make you jacked. All those guys you see online are not only on trt they are on other steroids for muscle growth.

This is bullshit misinformation. You keep comparing a TRT cycle to a straight-up STEROID cycle. They're not the same. The "lifelong commitment" only applies to those who abuse roids for a long-time, not for those who run a basic TRT cycle. And HRT can prevent ball shrinkage and the transition to cycling off. And as far as being jacked, it will help accelerate muscle recovery and growth, even if you are not working out.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Wary why? 43 may be too young if you know you're eating a shitty diet and not working out or exercising regularly. TRT isn't a substitute for that.

This is bullshit misinformation. You keep comparing a TRT cycle to a straight-up STEROID cycle. They're not the same. The "lifelong commitment" only applies to those who abuse roids for a long-time, not for those who run a basic TRT cycle. And HRT can prevent ball shrinkage and the transition to cycling off. And as far as being jacked, it will help accelerate muscle recovery and growth, even if you are not working out.

TRT is literally a steroid. It's called Testosterone Replacement Therapy, any doctor who prescribes it to you is expecting you to be on it for life. There is no cure for low testosterone so if you have low T once you start it there is no reason to stop the treatment.

TRT will not give you muscles if you don't workout! There are millions of men who are not gym heads who are prescribed trt and look like shit.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nah I don't eat sugars but maybe once a week
I drink nothing but water, oj and tea
My diet is decent(always can be improved)
And I run 3 miles 3 times a week on top of being in the gym. I just don't believe in unnecessary things if the improvement can be done myself

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
life long commitment plus balls shrinkage. A misconception about trt is that it will make you jacked. All those guys you see online are not only on trt they are on other steroids for muscle growth.

lies.. every man..that gets on TRT..will see improvement in muscularity....and fuck game...jackk

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
So one will magically build muscle out of nowhere?

Out of nowhere?!? Testosterone is ANABOLIC - it promotes the growth and repair of muscle tissue! If you're on TRT, as killagram said, you will see improvement in muscularity! Even if you aren't really working out. If you add a workout and eating regimen to it, then the improvements will be far more pronounced.