OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Since we are getting older and want to feel good and look good...how many are them

im on TRT...but in a couple of months i will be on HGH

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Need that hookup. Doc won't play fair even for cheese.
I think I may have to hit Cali or further south.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been thinking about going on TRT. I am not sure yet, but I have notice drastic changes in my body. It doesn't matter how much i exercise, eat right. The changes happen and it is not good.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
I have been thinking about going on TRT. I am not sure yet, but I have notice drastic changes in my body. It doesn't matter how much i exercise, eat right. The changes happen and it is not good.

go get bloods and make sure your test has dropped...if your over 35..its a given

RasBastard

International
International Member

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Why don't you try supplements that boost your natural testosterone production? Stuff Like ZMA or https://biotest.t-nation.com/products/alpha-male Or rather there are other ways that naturally stimulate test and growth hormone secretion. That external testosterone will lead to your nuts shutting down and in turn shrinking... Long term that is. Check the link. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/7-smart-ways-to-boost-your-testosterone.html

bro...i have tried all of that....that shit dont work like the real hormones....trust me

see your going on off that bro science...My nuts are still the same size and i feel much better. Im not taking it to build muscle

RasBastard

International
International Member
No offense, I know the straight testosterone gives that kinda boost that the test boosters try replicate. Bottom line is you have to know what works for you.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
go get bloods and make sure your test has dropped...if your over 35..its a given

I know it has dropped. When I hit around 41 I all of a sudden started getting tired and became a coffee drinker for the first time. I think I am going to give it a shot by the summer. Looking for a Dr now

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
To be real...many supplement companies claim to have over the counter supps that will raise the level....now i will say I tried some shit that did raise mine just a lil but i realized I was fucking diff women every other day so that could have been what was going on.

Once I went and have my blood done and started my TRT...shit changed...my mood, I felt better and just a overall sense of me again. Yeah i felt like many men and thought I would defy nature and thought I was a super human....bullshit...once I experience Andropause.....waking up in the middle of the night soak and wet with sweat....sleep patterns fucked up, feeling like I was just here..I realized I had to go get some shit checked

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
I know it has dropped. When I hit around 41 I all of a sudden started getting tired and became a coffee drinker for the first time. I think I am going to give it a shot by the summer. Looking for a Dr now

man that is the very first thing i started doing...drinking coffee...I have never drank no fucking coffee....find a good TRT doc...i can stress enough to get your bloods and see your exact numbers

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man that is the very first thing i started doing...drinking coffee...I have never drank no fucking coffee....find a good TRT doc...i can stress enough to get your bloods and see your exact numbers

I already have the blood work scheduled. So, it is a matter of when I start. The only problem is that I was thinking about having another kid with my wife next year. So, that is why I am a little hesitant.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
I already have the blood work scheduled. So, it is a matter of when I start. The only problem is that I was thinking about having another kid with my wife next year. So, that is why I am a little hesitant.

i dont think you will have a issue having any kids on just trt or hgh.....

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
shit at only 41 eating right, cardio 5 times a week and lifting 2-3 times a week should be enough to maintain.

you shouldn't NEED hgh at 41.

i am 41 and in some of the best shape of my life.

granted i do take a multivitamin, gluscosamine chondroitin and omega 3's twice a day. every day.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
shit at only 41 eating right, cardio 5 times a week and lifting 2-3 times a week should be enough to maintain.

i am 41 and in some of the best shape of my life.

you can do all of that but regardless what you are doing your test level will drop....age is real...

why not start it at 41... from what i am reading and talking to other brothers who are on both.... is they are all saying they listen to all the bullshit out there and should have started earlier

im not trying to force anyone...i am just having discussion because so many of us have no clue about what will actually help us

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
you can do all of that but regardless what you are doing your test level will drop....age is real...

why not start it at 41... from what i am reading and talking to other brothers who are on both.... is they are all saying they listen to all the bullshit out there and should have started earlier

im not trying to force anyone...i am just having discussion because so many of us have no clue about what will actually help us

i honestly hope to never have to supplement with it at all. from what i understand keeping a decent amount of muscle mass (noticeable in clothes amount) will help to stave off the drop in test. so imma keep lifting safely and heavy as long as it keeps working for me. NO ONE even puts me at over 40. If someone tries to guess my age the most they give is 35 and the usual is 32-33.

i just saw some friends of mine that i haven't seen in years and they were all like dude are you trying to compete. lol. no, i just don't want to be fat again. ever.

I don't even fuck with creatine anymore. just whey protein and what i posted above. i just eat right and work out smart.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
i honestly hope to never have to supplement with it at all. from what i understand keeping a decent amount of muscle mass (noticeable in clothes amount) will help to stave off the drop in test. so imma keep lifting safely and heavy as long as it keeps working for me. NO ONE even puts me at over 40. If someone tries to guess my age the most they give is 35 and the usual is 32-33.

before the TRT when i would shave all the women thought I was in my late 20's early 30s.....

you not understanding that your nuts are already in the decline mode....and taking all those supplements are masking the real changes in your body

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

I am 41 and in some of the best shape of my life.

granted i do take a multivitamin, gluscosamine chondroitin and omega 3's twice a day. every day.
This but I have 5+ on you
No sodas.
Lots of water & my own, made juice.
Stopped drinking cafeine (& a whole lot of liquor) over 25+ yrs ago along with pork; only great quality of meat(beef) twice or 3xs/yr plus am a chicken magician & snob; motherfuck fast food or some fucking coffee;
only suppliments are vitaminc, b12 & JamaicanRootsDrink care of BroRoy's bedroombully style since way back

I GetItIn! every other day cardio/calethenics/core/body weight shit & haven't missed a day in 6 or 7 yrs plus don't plan to.

Was born with a broken collarbone & the only condition I've ever had beyond allergies to pollen is OsgoodSlaughter in my knees with floating cartelidge from the soccer days through h.s. but I don't have that problem anymore since I've been on some pre-hab shit for many, many yrs.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
before the TRT when i would shave all the women thought I was in my late 20's early 30s.....

you not understanding that your nuts are already in the decline mode....and taking all those supplements are masking the real changes in your body

i totally agree. i was told that the decline starts as young as 26.

that is actually the purpose of the supplements so no big deal with that for me. but like bborn said taking care of your body really helps. i was over weight for a while but even then i have never smoked, drank alcohol or did anything to cause further wear on my body. i was in the best shape of my life 2003-2007. Then some things happened in my life that fucked up me taking care of myself. I got fat as fuck over 320 at my largest.

as i approached 40 i said fuck that lets get back. i was starting to feel terrible and started getting dark circles around my eyes. i dropped the weight and everything went back to form and even the dark circles went away. imma do my best to stay right. i keep telling people like you are saying, age is undefeated but imma go down swinging.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit is real. i am in great shape, still on organized sports team and a regular in the gym. last year i started noticing i was feeling mad sluggish, not wanting to hit the gym. i went to my doc and asked him to check my testosterone. he said my levels were normal. i actually wanted him to give me some hgh or some shit, but he didnt recommend anything. one year later, my recovery is even worse. i used to go to the gym like clockwork; i have my whole life since i was a teenager. now i am lazy as fuck after two days back to back in the gym.
i'm gonna get my doc to check my levels again...

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
ninjas wanna get all swole and shit, but turns the other cheek, becomes non-violent and freezes with fear towards the white man, his open enemy. :smh:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
shit is real. i am in great shape, still on organized sports team and a regular in the gym. last year i started noticing i was feeling mad sluggish, not wanting to hit the gym. i went to my doc and asked him to check my testosterone. he said my levels were normal. i actually wanted him to give me some hgh or some shit, but he didnt recommend anything. one year later, my recovery is even worse. i used to go to the gym like clockwork; i have my whole life since i was a teenager. now i am lazy as fuck after two days back to back in the gym.
i'm gonna get my doc to check my levels again...

He's going to tell you that your test levels are "normal".....
Total-Testosterone-Range-Chart.png

Fuck having the "normal " levels of a 45-49 year old....let me be abnormal.....46 with the test levels of a 26 year old..
*** anything above 697 is when you really start getting jacked..