Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) (Official Discussion Thread) New Official trailer 1 (5/4) (Drops 5/27) (SPOILERS)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
91x-YYNaab-L.jpg

That Vader comic series was masterful

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Same niggas in here saying a show about space wizards isn't believable, have no problem with 2000 killers attacking John Wick one at a time so he could merc them all instead of them all shooting at him at the same time and ending the show after 5 mins lmao.

^^^^^

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told ya reva was starscream..Lmaoooo.. I’m here for all starscream characters.. starscream best damn character ever

Fuck Starscream. As a staff, record label and a crew. Bitches always think being the no1 is sweet, but couldn't actually carry the burden if given it. Like the mofo at work that think they want your job cause all they see is you drinking coffee in the office. They really think it's all glamorous and shit. Not knowing 3 fuck ups and not only are you fired, whole place gone feel the fallout. Back stabbing, sniveling, weasel ass fuckers.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck Starscream. As a staff, record label and a crew. Bitches always think being the no1 is sweet, but couldn't actually carry the burden if given it. Like the mofo at work that think they want your job cause all they see is you drinking coffee in the office. They really think it's all glamorous and shit. Not knowing 3 fuck ups and not only are you fired, whole place gone feel the fallout. Back stabbing, sniveling, weasel ass fuckers.
Starscream characters always make the movie better.. remember the movie the rock when candy man and the other dude said fuck this shit we want our fucking money and turned heel and started killing everything moving.. remember apocalypto movie the nig that killed ole boy father and kept calling him almost? Nig threw a person off the cliff cause they were sick..he was going around murdering shit to.. I can name a bunch of starscream characters throughout movie history that made the movie better.. violent, unpredictable, and wanting that number 1 spot cause the leader ain’t doing his job right.. starscream greatest character everrrrrr

by the way fuck megatron him and his zero wins and 10,000 loses..my man starscream said it’s time for a change and let’s get some wins.. you can be a born loser or a person that’s open to changing the game plan..starscream was about changing the game plan , megatron was a born loser… greatest moment when starscream threw that nig megatron out the ship.. I think tears of joy ran down my face as I cheered real loud in the movie theatre that my nig starscream finally got his deserving position at number 1

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Starscream characters always make the movie better.. remember the movie the rock when candy man and the other dude said fuck this shit we want our fucking money and turned heel and started killing everything moving.. remember apocalypto movie the nig that killed ole boy father and kept calling him almost? Nig threw a person off the cliff cause they were sick..he was going around murdering shit to.. I can name a bunch of starscream characters throughout movie history that made the movie better.. violent, unpredictable, and wanting that number 1 spot cause the leader ain’t doing his job right.. starscream greatest character everrrrrr

by the way fuck megatron him and his zero wins and 10,000 loses..my man starscream said it’s time for a change and let’s get some wins.. you can be a born loser or a person that’s open to changing the game plan..starscream was about changing the game plan , megatron was a born loser… greatest moment when starscream threw that nig megatron out the ship.. I think tears of joy ran down my face as I cheered real loud in the movie theatre that my nig starscream finally got his deserving position at number 1
And then got blasted by Galvatron...

Is this your king??? Is this your king???

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Threw that nig off the cliff like scream threw megatron out the ship

vader was second and no longer like the sith politics and inner starscream said fuck your mission… starscream activated
Sith lords always fight each other. They can't help it. But Vader only did that because of Luke. Anyone else Vader would have just looked on. Had nothing to do with Vader trying to take control. Now in Empire Strikes Back, maybe then you would have a slight argument..

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
In many cases your enemy is not readily apparent and it is not all about a staged simplistic match, here as an OG (Darth Vader) he is drawing on his experience and teaching with his flashbacks. He is defeating enemies before a physical battle takes place and had already planned out his battle with Reva.

It looks like they took things from Goodfellas where Tommy was promoted to made man status, than killed for what he did to another made man. Reva was done up in the same way.

Did you really believe I did not see it youngling?

:lol::lol::lol:

Star-wars-why-darth-vader-didnt-use-his-own-lightsaber-vs-reva.jpg

Physically dominating a seal before mounting them is common in nature. This is no longer the case which is causing many problems. There are many law enforcement or prison guards caught up with rape charges because they had to physically restrain women, you should call for female backup and let her handle it. They should take time off to cool off and deal with the trauma that was inflicted on you. It is just a matter of time before another Derek Chauvin attacks a seal in front of somebody iPhone. For men, it is physical domination than death, the women get the light saber.

Meanwhile Obi-Wan is effeminately manipulating Reva towards what he wants. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga this ain't dragon ball z. I hope that's the only tight we see I don't want them stepping all over continuity just to stroke some nerds need to see their fan fiction come to life. I'm glad they didn't go over the top in that lightsaber fight and start dancing and twirling lightsabers like a band majorette with a baton. Lightsaber fights were always about intensity and emotion and not american ninja with Lazer swords.
@L.K.M.B.G.F. Yeah fuck you bitch! I told your dumb ass Obi Wan was going to fight Darth Vader again! Obi Wan got in that ass too!

:lol:

I'm just playing. I didnt really mean any of those insults. But I told your ass! :lol:

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek2: What is this from?

And damn, I knew I shouldn't have gone to some of my favorite YouTube channels to hear about Obi. They plotted all the issues Disney created that contrasted with the movies and series. :smh: Got one fucking job. One fucking job. Get some real fans(like yourself) in the fucking room.
Started watching this weekend. Like I told someone on Facebook, I have to treat this as a stand alone project, otherwise this show makes no fucking sense.

To be honest, this problem starts with Revenge of the Sith.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again ObiWan shows what terrible people the Jedi are. He knew the chic had no chance of taking Vader distracted or not.
That was some complete bullshit and that plot point annoyed the hell out me. All they had to do was have her see the kid and realize Leia will probably suffer the same fate as the other younglins and tell Obi to take the kid and tun.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same niggas in here saying a show about space wizards isn't believable, have no problem with 2000 killers attacking John Wick one at a time so he could merc them all instead of them all shooting at him at the same time and ending the show after 5 mins lmao.
I know this will trigger some folks, but that's how I feel when dudes complain about female action heroes in general. Are we really arguing that a dude killing 200 people is more believable than a woman doing it in a movie?

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
How the fuck does Reva survive being stabbed....twice? Then they show her alive and(relatively) well in the very next episode? At least with the grand inquisitor they took a few episodes to bring him back, leading you to believe he got some kinda medical treatment and took a while to recover. Reva no-sold that light saber stab like the Ultimate Warrior did the pedigree.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I'm bout to try and watch this last episode again fell asleep the first time. I better hurry up before I get off work so at least I will be getting paid to watch this shit.