Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) (Official Discussion Thread) New Official trailer 1 (5/4) (Drops 5/27) (SPOILERS)

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Vader was on some shit this episode! How are they going to resolve these fucking power levels?
starkiller-the-force-unleashed.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I realized I know nothing about Star Wars.
The movies over all suck ass.
The other shit seems dope.
But those movies really really fucking suck.
Fans should want to kill JJ and Rian Johnson.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'm not sure why this hasn't been done before now...matter of fact they could have brought back Sam in Jurassic World as well...Laura Dern would have been like, "What happened to your arm?' Sam could have been like "What happened to your face?" LOL

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
It was a good episode. I liked the flashbacks of Obi-Wan and Anakin sparring. But still some sloppy writing taking place.

1. Reva using her light saber to cut through a door. That they just waisted valuable time trying to blast through.
2. Vader keeping a youngling around that knows his identity and that she is plotting against him.
3. And how exactly was Reva planning on trying to kill Vader? She's been meticulously plotting all these years and all of the sudden, decides today was the day to do it. Because Obi-Wan said so? Only to attempt a sneak attack from behind. That Vader would obviously sense.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that's what they should have done. A series about Vader!!

Naw... Then we'll have emo Vadar crying in his castle and exploring his feelings.... We seen that bullshit with Kylo Ren already...

I like the idea of Vader just randomly popping up like Jason Voorhees on different shows...

And knowing Disney they'll then find some way to give us a Baby Vader Clone... Lol

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw... Then we'll have emo Vadar crying in his castle and exploring his feelings.... We seen that bullshit with Kylo Ren already...

I like the idea of Vader just randomly popping up like Jason Voorhees on different shows...

And knowing Disney they'll then find some way to give us a Baby Vader Clone... Lol
You won't have emo Vader if they do Vader right. Shit would be epic. And in reality Vader was only emotional about his family and his close folks. Everyone else got fucked up...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

91x-YYNaab-L.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Crazy ep. That Vader shit was insane.... Just wow. Loved the flashbacks(huge prequels fan) can't wait to see how they end this thing. Is it perfect? No is it fun as fuck? As a longtime and proud star wars fanboy I'm loving this shit lol coming off the major disappointment and disrespect of 7-9 im just glad to have star wars getting back on track(at least the television has been great)

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last episode was butt. Vader sparing people for no reason now. They couldn't de-age Anakin's face, they are forcing all kinds of recons such as:
Vader and Obi Wan meeting and fighting multiple times now.
Leia and Obi Wan adventures

This is a show more or less for people who never watched or followed star wars I see

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I have tried but Obi-Wan looks soft like he spent those 10 years hanging out with Schillinger

Fam, you onto something here. The PTSD is showing the reason too.

Last episode was butt. Vader sparing people for no reason now. They couldn't de-age Anakin's face, they are forcing all kinds of recons such as:
Vader and Obi Wan meeting and fighting multiple times now.
Leia and Obi Wan adventures

This is a show more or less for people who never watched or followed star wars I see

I think it will be revealed that she is a pupil or a plant from Vader. Almost like Starkiller. I think they have a personal connection and that is why he is sparing her ass.

Also Old Ben did say that Vader was more machine than man and he described him to Luke to a T so its obvious that they’ve known about each other. Vader never specifically said when he saw Kenobi last only that he could feel his presence.

It kinda makes sense.

even consider that Leila and Han named their son Ben.

oNE

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
It was a good episode. I liked the flashbacks of Obi-Wan and Anakin sparring. But still some sloppy writing taking place.

1. Reva using her light saber to cut through a door. That they just waisted valuable time trying to blast through.
- Why not try blasters first
2. Vader keeping a youngling around that knows his identity and that she is plotting against him.
- He applied the lesson of using someone that has something to prove to his advantage
3. And how exactly was Reva planning on trying to kill Vader? She's been meticulously plotting all these years and all of the sudden, decides today was the day to do it. Because Obi-Wan said so? Only to attempt a sneak attack from behind. That Vader would obviously sense.
- Obi Wan played her. Used her desire for something against her.

Decent ep. This is what I signed up for. Loved the ESB callback.