Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) (Official Discussion Thread) New Official trailer 1 (5/4) (Drops 5/27) (SPOILERS)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Obi Wan learning he had a son with Dutchess Satine Kryze and finally meeting his son (Cal Kestis)... is a way to go.
I wish there was a thumbs down reaction but anger was the only reaction I could use. This is a terrible idea.

Darkness's

Registered
Not really sure what they can do.

The series was mainly focused on Kenobi feeling beaten cuz of what happened to Anakin which resulted in him falling into a deep depression/PTSD.

He got his shit together at the end and focused on protecting Luke from Anakin.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I wish there was a thumbs down reaction but anger was the only reaction I could use. This is a terrible idea.
Even though Obi Wan would have quit being a Jedi for her love, Satine would have hidden any child they would have had since she wouldn't have wanted Obi Wan to leave the Jedi for her.

Kestis looks like a young (Episode One) Obi Wan.

Both Kestis and Obi Wan stay hidden for years after the Jedi purge until they are "Forced" into action.

Kestis being Obi Wans kid would make Obi Wan a mirror opposite of Anakin/Vader (both fathering sons who would become Jedi).

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
They do season 2 and write riva out. Should focus on Obi findin the way and seeing how many others made it, including Quinlan Vos and Assaj Ventress.

I rather watch an Assaj Ventress TV show than watch Rey and those sorry ass movies...

Darkness's

Registered
Even though Obi Wan would have quit being a Jedi for her love, Satine would have hidden any child they would have had since she wouldn't have wanted Obi Wan to leave the Jedi for her.

Kestis looks like a young (Episode One) Obi Wan.

Both Kestis and Obi Wan stay hidden for years after the Jedi purge until they are "Forced" into action.

Kestis being Obi Wans kid would make Obi Wan a mirror opposite of Anakin/Vader (both fathering sons who would become Jedi).
I won't work because cal was like 1O or 12 years old during order 66 also I'm not a big fan of that game and all. There's too many surviving jedi.10 years later and they still finding them muphukas. Those inquisitors need to get on their job. I'd like to see a dsrth vader movie based on the pre Disney purge story mixed in with new era purge. Vader and a few inquisitors hunting down the remaing Jedi untill like obi wan said in a new hope I am all but what remains. Cut their numbers down to less than 20. We need a star wars movie from the villians point of view.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I won't work because cal was like 1O or 12 years old during order 66 also I'm not a big fan of that game and all. There's too many surviving jedi.10 years later and they still finding them muphukas. Those inquisitors need to get on their job. I'd like to see a dsrth vader movie based on the pre Disney purge story mixed in with new era purge. Vader and a few inquisitors hunting down the remaing Jedi untill like obi wan said in a new hope I am all but what remains. Cut their numbers down to less than 20. We need a star wars movie from the villians point of view.
Obi Wan and Satine were lovers years before the Clone Wars. He could have put a baby in her and kept it secret. She also could have sent him to be trained as a Jedi, in Secret.

Darkness's

Registered
Obi Wan and Satine were lovers years before the Clone Wars. He could have put a baby in her and kept it secret. She also could have sent him to be trained as a Jedi, in Secret.
That won't work because that would make him a hypocrite. He already was at the beginning of episode 2 when he told Anakin about the commitment to the Jedi order. Clone wars is a retcon though.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
That won't work because that would make him a hypocrite. He already was at the beginning of episode 2 when he told Anakin about the commitment to the Jedi order. Clone wars is a retcon though.
Ki Adi Mundi had children.

Jedi were taught to not have attachments.

To your point though, the Jedi were bathing in hypocrisy....so it does work.

Darkness's

Registered
Ki Adi Mundi had children.

Jedi were taught to not have attachments.

To your point though, the Jedi were bathing in hypocrisy....so it does work.
Ki adi mundi was allowed to procreate because there was a shortage of male births on his planet. it was done out of necessity for the greater good. The Jedi aren't perfect nor are they saints but they still live by a code,doctrine or whatever you want to call it. Yes Jedi having weaknesses and having secret relationships does happen as they like most living being have desires and especially humans but obi wan having a secret love child and raising him in the Jedi temple is ass. It just feels wrong.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Ki adi mundi was allowed to procreate because there was a shortage of male births on his planet. it was done out of necessity for the greater good. The Jedi aren't perfect nor are they saints but they still live by a code,doctrine or whatever you want to call it. Yes Jedi having weaknesses and having secret relationships does happen as they like most living being have desires and especially humans but obi wan having a secret love child and raising him in the Jedi temple is ass. It just feels wrong.
Reread what I wrote.

Obi Wan doesn’t know he has a love child.

Just like Vader didn’t know his children were alive.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Obi Wan learning he had a son with Dutchess Satine Kryze and finally meeting his son (Cal Kestis)... is a way to go.

Interesting….

And it could explain who Yoda was referring to in Episode 5 when Luke took off too early from his training.

Obi said Luke was their only hope, Yoda responded hesitantly saying there is another.

Folks today assume it was Leia after what was disclosed in Episode 6, but so far there have been about 5 people since Disney took over the property that we know were alive during Episode 5, that Yoda could be referring to do.

It would put a spin on how things play out in Episodes 4 - 6. And possibly Episodes 7 - 9.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Director Reveals Biggest Challenges of ‘Star Wars’ Series, Hints at Season 2: There Are ‘More Stories to Be Told’

By Jaden Thompson
August 18, 2023

JTF-FF-002555-e1692300852453.jpg