Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) (Official Discussion Thread) New Official trailer 1 (5/4) (Drops 5/27) (SPOILERS)

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Be careful guys.
There are members here who'll label you all "incels" because you've posted your dislike for the Obiwan series. They're gonna say:
- You hate "strong" female characters.
- You hate "strong" Black women.
- You hate diversity in film.
- You're enemies of: "THE MESSAGE".
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never mind the fact that you are all TOTALLY CORRECT in your assessments of this shitty series and aren't trained seals who clap and applaud the current pile of dog shit that Disney and Hollyweird has been putting out over the last few years.... :hmm:
Man, I had to come back to this. Because it is brilliant marketing with the 'incel' bullshit. Just unbelievable how it works. I been a fan of shit since the 80s, yet when Netflix/Disney shit on these IPs I'm supposed to cosign ALL the fuckery simply because the narrative is the ones who don't like it are white incels. :smh: Oh, and bad reviews from pissed off fans are now 'review bombs'. FOH

I swear some BGOL cats will watch transgender Wonder Woman just because the narrative will be incels are hot as fish grease. Yeah, it's that bad with some people. That's why I am hesitant to take reviews around here anymore. And with what these folks did with the amazon tribe, Robin, and Superboy, folks better not act like they won't try to pull some major fuckery soon.

By dividing fans, they win. And we ain't getting any strong black male characters out of this. Cats don't even realizing masculinity is toxic to these hollyweirdos.
Post it up
Same. Always up for some good SW fan fiction…
Story just to the point. You come to see Obi, you get Obi.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
That Reva plot twist made about as much sense as the gay one in Stranger Things season 3. They spent the whole season having the chick tell Steve how she was obsessed with him when they were in school. Only to admit she was obsessed with him.....because the chick she liked was obsessed with him?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be careful guys.
There are members here who'll label you all "incels" because you've posted your dislike for the Obiwan series. They're gonna say:
- You hate "strong" female characters.
- You hate "strong" Black women.
- You hate diversity in film.
- You're enemies of: "THE MESSAGE".
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never mind the fact that you are all TOTALLY CORRECT in your assessments of this shitty series and aren't trained seals who clap and applaud the current pile of dog shit that Disney and Hollyweird has been putting out over the last few years.... :hmm:
I have no problem when folks watch something and give valid critiques vs your usual, I ain't going to watch this because the internet said such and such project has an agenda response.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I had to come back to this. Because it is brilliant marketing with the 'incel' bullshit. Just unbelievable how it works. I been a fan of shit since the 80s, yet when Netflix/Disney shit on these IPs I'm supposed to cosign ALL the fuckery simply because the narrative is the ones who don't like it are white incels. :smh: Oh, and bad reviews from pissed off fans are now 'review bombs'. FOH

I swear some BGOL cats will watch transgender Wonder Woman just because the narrative will be incels are hot as fish grease. Yeah, it's that bad with some people. That's why I am hesitant to take reviews around here anymore. And with what these folks did with the amazon tribe, Robin, and Superboy, folks better not act like they won't try to pull some major fuckery soon.

By dividing fans, they win. And we ain't getting any strong black male characters out of this. Cats don't even realizing masculinity is toxic to these hollyweirdos.

the fact that you ignore some of these fans do get pissed off simply because a project may have minority and/or women characters front and center is hilarious to me. Stop pretending that some of these poor disrespected fans don't get pissed when these characters aren't portrayed as strong white men.

Take the Reva controversy for example. What was the exact argument for attacking Moses Ingram? The cartoons and comics have established female Inquisitors, some of which we have never seen their face, so what exactly was the issue?

In The Last Jedi, why personally attack Kelly Tran? The way her character and storyline were written, it would have sucked no matter who portrayed it, so why were the attacks reduced to a racial component that had no barring on the character she played?

Regardless, of the issues you may have about black men in these projects, a lot of the fandom would have no problems if all the characters in these projects were 100% white.

I guess in your mind the attacks are never about race but strictly about gender perception and fighting the LBGTQ agenda.

I'm not saying I don't agree with some of the points you made. However, please don't pretend none of the arguments about toxic fanbases are never valid.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
the fact that you ignore some of these fans do get pissed off simply because a project may have minority and/or women characters front and center is hilarious to me. Stop pretending that some of these poor disrespected fans don't get pissed when these characters aren't portrayed as strong white men.

Take the Reva controversy for example. What was the exact argument for attacking Moses Ingram? The cartoons and comics have established female Inquisitors, some of which we have never seen their face, so what exactly was the issue?

In The Last Jedi, why personally attack Kelly Tran? The way her character and storyline were written, it would have sucked no matter who portrayed it, so why were the attacks reduced to a racial component that had no barring on the character she played?

Regardless, of the issues you may have about black men in these projects, a lot of the fandom would have no problems if all the characters in these projects were 100% white.

I guess in your mind the attacks are never about race but strictly about gender perception and fighting the LBGTQ agenda.

I'm not saying I don't agree with some of the points you made. However, please don't pretend none of the arguments about toxic fanbases are never valid.
Don't misunderstand me. There are some toxic fans. Not disagreeing with you.

But here is the big thing. The vast majority ain't toxic. It's just that those who are pushing 'the message' will highlight the toxic fans and conveniently overlook all the other fans who hate the shit. All while they try to jack IPs and straight shit on fans.

They ain't about to get me to cosign fuckery just because they can point to a racist here or there making comments. Fuck that. The main issue was that this was supposed to be an Obi wan story, not a story about Reeva and Leia. So much to do with just Obi.

What black men in these projects? You mean black males, because men aren't portrayed. They won't put any black males in these projects and have them play a masculine role. Had ol' boy running around like a bitch screaming :eek2: "Rey!" You realize we are damn near to the point where when we as black men complain about masculine black characters being absent we too will be accused of hating all women and be thrown into the incel bag.

And yeah, I've seen whites mad about race swaps. Seen folks mad about gender swaps. Seen it all. I ain't about to be a fucking hypocrite because the day they do it to one of our characters(and they will) we will be just as hot. I'm in the camp of leaving characters alone and creating new ones. But creating new ones in the flow, not using the IP just as a vehicle for their new character while shitting on the IP, old characters, and the fans.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But here is the big thing. The vast majority ain't toxic. It's just that those who are pushing 'the message' will highlight the toxic fans and conveniently overlook all the other fans who hate the shit. All while they try to jack IPs and straight shit on fans.

They ain't about to get me to cosign fuckery just because they can point to a racist here or there making comments. Fuck that. The main issue was that this was supposed to be an Obi wan story, not a story about Reeva and Leia. So much to do with just Obi.

What black men in these projects? You mean black males, because men aren't portrayed. They won't put any black males in these projects and have them play a masculine role. Had ol' boy running around like a bitch screaming :eek2: "Rey!" You realize we are damn near to the point where when we as black men complain about masculine black characters being absent we too will be accused of hating all women and be thrown into the incel bag.

And yeah, I've seen whites mad about race swaps. Seen folks mad about gender swaps. Seen it all. I ain't about to be a fucking hypocrite because the day they do it to one of our characters(and they will) we will be just as hot. I'm in the camp of leaving characters alone and creating new ones. But creating new ones in the flow, not using the IP just as a vehicle for their new character while shitting on the IP, old characters, and the fans.
Understood

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Story just to the point. You come to see Obi, you get Obi.

200.gif

BOOM!!!!!
I 110% cosign ALL of this.
That's exactly the POV that I (and many, many others) have with regards to the current practices of Hollywierd and their treatment of IP's we know and love. Most (if not all) of our favorite long existing franchises have been co-opted by "writers" (activists) who are about pushing agendas FIRST instead of crafting a great story or even continuing a great story.

All of these beloved, long standing IP's have been essentially fucked up because of socio-political agenda placement, bad writing and modern day virtue signalling:
QzYuoTIwrCmM-VSxS0iOvA5WeDkDqXsKa3e2FfOwmVE.jpg
933827.jpg
doctor-who-logo-2010-onwards.jpg

342019.jpg
dccomicslogo-1080x609.jpg

Everything today MUST be about pushing:
- LGBTQ.
- Diversity.
- Feminism.
Today's studios, writers & producers are obsessed with promoting those things 1st and foremost ahead of producing good, thought provoking, audience pleasing entertainment. Just about every story must now somehow include (or revolve around) someone who is LGBTQ, a person of color or a strong independant woman that "don't need no man". Note the steady increase in the portrayals of Black lesbians, Black/gays & trans and Black bisexuals.

Yet; when those of us long time fans protest and say; "No. This ain't right. This is bullshit.", we're labelled "incels", "racists" and "homophobes". :smh:
- They will also say that if you object to the lame, superficial and stupid way women are being portrayed in TV, films and streaming series it's simply because you "can't get pussy". :confused:
- Or the more so-called enlightened folks around here are quick to tell you that you've got a: "White Savior Complex". :hithead:

Look, I'm not against seeing a far more diverse and inclusive mosaic in entertainment. Hell; I'm totally on board for it. :yes:
My problem is HOW it's being done.
- Race swapping a White character for a Black one IS NOT true diversity.
- Making a previously hetero character into a LGBTQ person IS NOT true representation.
- Amping up female characters by making the male characters weak, inept, stupid or comic relief IS NOT true feminism.

I refuse to buy into the phoney, superficial and ultimately hollow way Hollywierd is pandering to individual groups while undermining and dividing us all along those very same lines...:smh:

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem when folks watch something and give valid critiques vs your usual, I ain't going to watch this because the internet said such and such project has an agenda response.
Nah, dude.
You just have a habit of negatively labelling folks you disagree with without trying to understand or appreciate their POV's.
I've come to expect & accept it. No more, no less. :yawn:
No hard feelings... ;)

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, dude.
You just have a habit of negatively labelling folks you disagree with without trying to understand or appreciate their POV's.
I've come to expect & accept it. No more, no less. :yawn:
No hard feelings... ;)
Sometimes I don't think y'all realize how some of the language y'all use seems to sound similar to the toxic elements.

It like arguing with independents that always sound like Republicans.

In any case, appreciate the discussions.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes I don't think y'all realize how some of the language y'all use seems to sound similar to the toxic elements.

It like arguing with independents that always sound like Republicans.

In any case, appreciate the discussions.
Same here, bub... ;)

And, no. I'm NOT a Republican.
Nor am I a Democrat.
However, I do recognize that each party has value.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Good response bro

Good response

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be fair, white folks were the originators of race swapping, just go look in any white church across America.

Also, let me know when you find Egyptians that look like Gerald Butler or OG Hebrews that look like Charleston Heston.

That's why shit doesn't bother me much when it goes the other way. If a black Superman shows up, I won't loose any sleep over it.

Maybe it's just me , but it seems fan boys should be a little more tolerant with some of these potential changes. Marvel is going full steam with the mutiverse, we have now officially seen that established characters can be different genders (female Loki) , different looks (fat Loki), hell different species (alligator Loki).

People loved Into the Spider Verse, which had all kinds of gender swapping and race swapping to some degree. And don't forget, they did some species swapping in that one too.

Of course, I'm specifically speaking about comic book related projects and not stuff like Star Wars.

Speaking of Star Wars what was the issue with Reeva, too much screen time?

To be honest, to do the Obi Wan project y'all wanted to see, it would have been better off as a two hour movie. SIx eps of him mopping around about Anakin, would have been boring as fuck.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
200.gif

BOOM!!!!!
I 110% cosign ALL of this.
That's exactly the POV that I (and many, many others) have with regards to the current practices of Hollywierd and their treatment of IP's we know and love. Most (if not all) of our favorite long existing franchises have been co-opted by "writers" (activists) who are about pushing agendas FIRST instead of crafting a great story or even continuing a great story.

All of these beloved, long standing IP's have been essentially fucked up because of socio-political agenda placement, bad writing and modern day virtue signalling:
QzYuoTIwrCmM-VSxS0iOvA5WeDkDqXsKa3e2FfOwmVE.jpg
933827.jpg
doctor-who-logo-2010-onwards.jpg

342019.jpg
dccomicslogo-1080x609.jpg

Everything today MUST be about pushing:
- LGBTQ.
- Diversity.
- Feminism.
Today's studios, writers & producers are obsessed with promoting those things 1st and foremost ahead of producing good, thought provoking, audience pleasing entertainment. Just about every story must now somehow include (or revolve around) someone who is LGBTQ, a person of color or a strong independant woman that "don't need no man". Note the steady increase in the portrayals of Black lesbians, Black/gays & trans and Black bisexuals.

Yet; when those of us long time fans protest and say; "No. This ain't right. This is bullshit.", we're labelled "incels", "racists" and "homophobes". :smh:
- They will also say that if you object to the lame, superficial and stupid way women are being portrayed in TV, films and streaming series it's simply because you "can't get pussy". :confused:
- Or the more so-called enlightened folks around here are quick to tell you that you've got a: "White Savior Complex". :hithead:

Look, I'm not against seeing a far more diverse and inclusive mosaic in entertainment. Hell; I'm totally on board for it. :yes:
My problem is HOW it's being done.
- Race swapping a White character for a Black one IS NOT true diversity.
- Making a previously hetero character into a LGBTQ person IS NOT true representation.
- Amping up female characters by making the male characters weak, inept, stupid or comic relief IS NOT true feminism.

I refuse to buy into the phoney, superficial and ultimately hollow way Hollywierd is pandering to individual groups while undermining and dividing us all along those very same lines...:smh:
Yeah man, I'm just lost with this weirdo shit. We had Leia, Ripley, and Sarah Conner back in the days. All strong female characters in iconic IPs. Everyone loved them. No complaints, but folks hate women.

How can we forget Spawn and Blade(which helped kick a lot of shit off)? The same fans who supported these IPs are now attacked. Why? What has changed? Why can we list strong female and black characters that 'incels' not only didn't complain about, but supported and loved?

It's because these weirdo cacs have gone nuts. :smh: They have turned entertainment into a big virtue signaling contest(And I give a fuck if 'virtue signaling' is a term a certain side uses, I've jacked it and use it as I fucking please). A contest that wasn't needed.

I'm one episode into Rebels and it's is great so far. Now for me, I don't know any of these characters. They are all new. They didn't have to create a show named "Chewbacca" and then make it about these characters. All they need is a good story and I'm already interested after 1 ep.

They could have done a Reeva show on its own. They can do bad ass female Mandalorian stories on their own. Give these characters great stories on their own and fans ain't going to complain. Reeva could have been highlighted just putting in work on Jedis. Just being so 'deep cover' that she is more evil than those around her.

But before they start doing these shows on their own, they are going to have to give fans back their IPs. Because there is just a growing backlash and folks ain't about to support these new shows while having their favorites also hijacked. So they can't come up with a Vader show, make it really be about some strong female and then expect folks to also support their new strong female character show.

They have to build trust back. This is a relationship that one side has cheated on and must work to rebuild trust.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
To be fair, white folks were the originators of race swapping, just go look in any white church across America.

Also, let me know when you find Egyptians that look like Gerald Butler or OG Hebrews that look like Charleston Heston.

That's why shit doesn't bother me much when it goes the other way. If a black Superman shows up, I won't loose any sleep over it.

Maybe it's just me , but it seems fan boys should be a little more tolerant with some of these potential changes. Marvel is going full steam with the mutiverse, we have now officially seen that established characters can be different genders (female Loki) , different looks (fat Loki), hell different species (alligator Loki).

People loved Into the Spider Verse, which had all kinds of gender swapping and race swapping to some degree. And don't forget, they did some species swapping in that one too.

Of course, I'm specifically speaking about comic book related projects and not stuff like Star Wars.

To be honest, to do the Obi Wan project y'all wanted to see, it would have been better off as a two hour movie. SIx eps of him mopping around about Anakin, would have been boring as fuck.
You're right. Gerald Butler shouldn't be cast in that. And we all know how it was 60 years ago in Heston's time. Shit should ALWAYS be called out. No excuse for it in MODERN entertainment period. If an Egyptian god has brown skin, they have brown skin on the screen and shouldn't be some cac. If a famous viking king was a man and white, he shouldn't be a black woman. If a character was straight, keep them that way. Create a new gay one. Shit ain't hard.

So that's the camp I'm in when it comes to modern entertainment. No race swapping, gender swapping, sexual orientation swapping of anyone. Period. It's lazy writing and story telling. It's proven black characters can stand on their own. Lazy bastards just need to write stories for them.

Man, I can come up with 6 hours of Obi material in my sleep. As a fan since a child, shit would be easy as fuck. How much shit can he get into in the Star Wars universe? So many possibilities it's crazy. And all without Vader, Reeva, or Leia. Likewise, a Reeva only show could have been the shit. So many ways they could have played on her surviving and coming up and becoming what she hated.

We the fans ain't winning with this lazy bullshit they are putting out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah man, I'm just lost with this weirdo shit. We had Leia, Ripley, and Sarah Conner back in the days. All strong female characters in iconic IPs. Everyone loved them. No complaints, but folks hate women.

How can we forget Spawn and Blade(which helped kick a lot of shit off)? The same fans who supported these IPs are now attacked. Why? What has changed? Why can we list strong female and black characters that 'incels' not only didn't complain about, but supported and loved?

It's because these weirdo cacs have gone nuts. :smh: They have turned entertainment into a big virtue signaling contest(And I give a fuck if 'virtue signaling' is a term a certain side uses, I've jacked it and use it as I fucking please). A contest that wasn't needed.

I'm one episode into Rebels and it's is great so far. Now for me, I don't know any of these characters. They are all new. They didn't have to create a show named "Chewbacca" and then make it about these characters. All they need is a good story and I'm already interested after 1 ep.

They could have done a Reeva show on its own. They can do bad ass female Mandalorian stories on their own. Give these characters great stories on their own and fans ain't going to complain. Reeva could have been highlighted just putting in work on Jedis. Just being so 'deep cover' that she is more evil than those around her.

But before they start doing these shows on their own, they are going to have to give fans back their IPs. Because there is just a growing backlash and folks ain't about to support these new shows while having their favorites also hijacked. So they can't come up with a Vader show, make it really be about some strong female and then expect folks to also support their new strong female character show.

They have to build trust back. This is a relationship that one side has cheated on and must work to rebuild trust.

You know why that is bro.

We got it going on right here all the time

They infiltrate and co opt and imitate

Then the real ones start to use the same bullsh*t*t talking points

So it's hard to tell the real from the fake.

I can critique someone's writing without attacking their race or gender.

Once you have to use some incel talking point to "justify" your opinion you got problem.

I've read your posts for a long time. You a creative.

You talking motivation story arch development?

I know that you know what the f*ck you talking about

And it ain't even that

It's the passion of the hate from these dudes

If You don't like it?

Fine don't watch it.

What is the f*cking obsession with sh*tting on someone else's happy?

And DEMANDING they don't like it?

That ain't healthy debate or discussion.

That's why I stopped engaging with so many dudes on here.

Bro they even DM me asking why ain't you engaging?

Because I don't invest in unhappiness

You don't have to like what I like.

But spouting incel sh*t to make your point nah... bgol gang invested way too much to this thing of ours to let that happen.

But I'm nearing the yall (not you specifically bro) can have it at this point honestly.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You're right. Gerald Butler shouldn't be cast in that. And we all know how it was 60 years ago in Heston's time. Shit should ALWAYS be called out. No excuse for it in MODERN entertainment period. If an Egyptian god has brown skin, they have brown skin on the screen and shouldn't be some cac. If a famous viking king was a man and white, he shouldn't be a black woman. If a character was straight, keep them that way. Create a new gay one. Shit ain't hard.

So that's the camp I'm in when it comes to modern entertainment. No race swapping, gender swapping, sexual orientation swapping of anyone. Period. It's lazy writing and story telling. It's proven black characters can stand on their own. Lazy bastards just need to write stories for them.

Man, I can come up with 6 hours of Obi material in my sleep. As a fan since a child, shit would be easy as fuck. How much shit can he get into in the Star Wars universe? So many possibilities it's crazy. And all without Vader, Reeva, or Leia. Likewise, a Reeva only show could have been the shit. So many ways they could have played on her surviving and coming up and becoming what she hated.

We the fans ain't winning with this lazy bullshit they are putting out.

I'm all in with you on some and completely against you on the rest.

So breaking even.

I'm good with that

I'm out.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

it should not have had kenobi or Vader in at all. Their story was completely told in the original and prequel trilogy. Disney did a bait and switch because they know nobody would want to see a Reeva show with baby Luke and leia

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You know why that is bro.

We got it going on right here all the time

They infiltrate and co opt and imitate

Then the real ones start to use the same bullsh*t*t talking points

So it's hard to tell the real from the fake.

I can critique someone's writing without attacking their race or gender.

Once you have to use some incel talking point to "justify" your opinion you got problem.

I've read your posts for a long time. You a creative.

You talking motivation story arch development?

I know that you know what the f*ck you talking about

And it ain't even that

It's the passion of the hate from these dudes

If You don't like it?

Fine don't watch it.

What is the f*cking obsession with sh*tting on someone else's happy?

And DEMANDING they don't like it?

That ain't healthy debate or discussion.

That's why I stopped engaging with so many dudes on here.

Bro they even DM me asking why ain't you engaging?

Because I don't invest in unhappiness

You don't have to like what I like.

But spouting incel sh*t to make your point nah... bgol gang invested way too much to this thing of ours to let that happen.

But I'm nearing the yall (not you specifically bro) can have it at this point honestly.
I think it's because many times it's these 'incels' who built shit to what it was. That's the reality folks don't want to face. For years, hardcore star war, star trek, and comics fans were fucking clowned into oblivion. Trekies got rekt. They were no- life having nerds. The narrative was that only losers were deep into any of this.

But it was the 'losers' who kept all this shit going. ALL OF IT. I'm just a fan in passing, but these folks live and breath that shit. Keeping shit alive via events that 'cool' people never went near. Shit is happening to gaming as well.

If it wasn't for us little kids in the 80s(I had every star wars toy made) and nerds(aka incels), what the fuck is star wars? Star Trek originally lasted for a few seasons. It was 'incels' that made it more than a failed show. Just like the folks that kept other cult classics going. It is the 'incel' types that do it. When I was in school, only nerds who got their lunch money stole knew wtf an XMAN was. They built that shit.

I seen shows where these nerds been waiting years for shit to hit the screen only to see Netflix fuck it up. I didn't know shit about the source material. But it was these 'incels' who made it profitable only to get shit on.

So while I don't agree with the raging racists, I do understand why in general the 'incels'(nerds who built all this shit) are hot as fish grease.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I thought Ice Cube's son played a pretty good role even though i didn't like how they tried to make it seem like he didn't know what he was doing when it came to fixing stuff...like i get that Leia is a prodigy but give the brotha some credit and not make him look like a dumbass...they prob would have did that anyway (regardless of race) because they wanted to promote Leia

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can we talk about how Obi-Wan's seen when he was buried was similar to Vegeta's scene in Dragonball Super when he was fighting Toppo? They both remembered what they were fighting for and absolutely destroyed their foe.

Toppo over here yelling Hakai and Vegeta is punching through that BS...lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it's because many times it's these 'incels' who built shit to what it was. That's the reality folks don't want to face. For years, hardcore star war, star trek, and comics fans were fucking clowned into oblivion. Trekies got rekt. They were no- life having nerds. The narrative was that only losers were deep into any of this.

But it was the 'losers' who kept all this shit going. ALL OF IT. I'm just a fan in passing, but these folks live and breath that shit. Keeping shit alive via events that 'cool' people never went near. Shit is happening to gaming as well.

If it wasn't for us little kids in the 80s(I had every star wars toy made) and nerds(aka incels), what the fuck is star wars? Star Trek originally lasted for a few seasons. It was 'incels' that made it more than a failed show. Just like the folks that kept other cult classics going. It is the 'incel' types that do it. When I was in school, only nerds who got their lunch money stole knew wtf an XMAN was. They built that shit.

I seen shows where these nerds been waiting years for shit to hit the screen only to see Netflix fuck it up. I didn't know shit about the source material. But it was these 'incels' who made it profitable only to get shit on.

So while I don't agree with the raging racists, I do understand why in general the 'incels'(nerds who built all this shit) are hot as fish grease.

You gotta be careful with that generalization though

Yeah I know day ones diehards them white boys trust I was THERE with them no bathing bastards comic shops conventions etc...

I KNEW THEM...

I'm talking trekkers vs trekkies.

Don't get it twisted a LOT OF THOSE FOLKS were black Hispanic gay etc etc...

The white bou basement dwellers NEVER ran sh*t like that

They huge and vocal and got the disposal income yes

But its that corporate always CARED about how white men felt.

Look at the NFL and the kneeling

It was THAT SPECIFIC GROUP the league was allegedly afraid of

Like if we REALLY crunch the numbers THEY run sh* t

They don't

But they the group the league and corporate afraid of.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't care about them white boys bro or WHY they feel that way

Cause they would hate it regardless

Remember Black Panther?

White men losing their collective sh*t?

Telling everyone within ear shot how Wakanda wasn't REAL?

Like we don't know what they really trying to say?

I cannot find no type of common ground with that.

It has nothing to do with the ACTUAL PRODUCT.

They hate US. PERIOD.

They hated that Black storm trooper without a word said.

Of course the writers ruined that character arch. We ALL KNOW THAT.

But that ain't why they hate it.

I can't give them no air

Now with YOU?

he'll yeah we can talk about all the ways they f*cked up.

But these incel co signers don't realize they playing into that hate narrative.

I ain't enabling that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You gotta be careful with that generalization though

Yeah I know day ones diehards them white boys trust I was THERE with them no bathing bastards comic shops conventions etc...

I KNEW THEM...

I'm talking trekkers vs trekkies.

Don't get it twisted a LOT OF THOSE FOLKS were black Hispanic gay etc etc...

The white bou basement dwellers NEVER ran sh*t like that

They huge and vocal and got the disposal income yes

But its that corporate always CARED about how white men felt.

Look at the NFL and the kneeling

It was THAT SPECIFIC GROUP the league was allegedly afraid of

Like if we REALLY crunch the numbers THEY run sh* t

They don't

But they the group the league and corporate afraid of.
I don't care about them white boys bro or WHY they feel that way

Cause they would hate it regardless

Remember Black Panther?

White men losing their collective sh*t?

Telling everyone within ear shot how Wakanda wasn't REAL?

Like we don't know what they really trying to say?

I cannot find no type of common ground with that.

It has nothing to do with the ACTUAL PRODUCT.

They hate US. PERIOD.

They hated that Black storm trooper without a word said.

Of course the writers ruined that character arch. We ALL KNOW THAT.

But that ain't why they hate it.

I can't give them no air

Now with YOU?

he'll yeah we can talk about all the ways they f*cked up.

But these incel co signers don't realize they playing into that hate narrative.

I ain't enabling that.
Let's talk about 'incels'(I'll just call them white nerds for here on out because I sure don't like using the language those who are destroying IPs are using.) Did white nerds have a problem with Lando, Blade, Mace, Sisko, Rhodey, or even Duncan as Kingpin?

Why if we have a history of iconic black characters AND strong women characters is this thing with white nerds just now becoming a problem? What has changed? Hell, BGOL existed when the other Star Wars came out in the 2000s. Existed for the entire Marvel run from Iron man on. When did the problem with white nerds start? :confused:

Didn't it start right about the time Netflix, Disney, etc started with what some call "THE MESSAGE?" If it is as simple as them hating us, why is everything so recent? Why did these white nerds think blade was so badass? Why do they like Sisko? Cacs still doing fight analysis on Mace vs palapine. :lol: Like they serious as fuck.

Problem isn't the white nerds(hardcore fans). It's the white creators who are in a virtue signaling olympics. That's what set all this off.

And I'm selfish as hell. Don't care about the white nerds being pissed off(but understand why). I don't like what these fools are doing to IPs. And I am no sucker. I know black masculinity is under attack too for the sake of "the Message". Where are the strong, black male characters in this girl power world? I know it ain't star wars, but Dr. Who is a gay black man(because fuck masculinity) and the other character is trans. Shit is way deeper than white nerds.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's talk about 'incels'(I'll just call them white nerds for here on out because I sure don't like using the language those who are destroying IPs are using.) Did white nerds have a problem with Lando, Blade, Mace, Sisko, Rhodey, or even Duncan as Kingpin?

Why if we have a history of iconic black characters AND strong women characters is this thing with white nerds just now becoming a problem? What has changed? Hell, BGOL existed when the other Star Wars came out in the 2000s. Existed for the entire Marvel run from Iron man on. When did the problem with white nerds start? :confused:

Didn't it start right about the time Netflix, Disney, etc started with what some call "THE MESSAGE?" If it is as simple as them hating us, why is everything so recent? Why did these white nerds think blade was so badass? Why do they like Sisko? Cacs still doing fight analysis on Mace vs palapine. :lol: Like they serious as fuck.

Problem isn't the white nerds(hardcore fans). It's the white creators who are in a virtue signaling olympics. That's what set all this off.

And I'm selfish as hell. Don't care about the white nerds being pissed off(but understand why). I don't like what these fools are doing to IPs. And I am no sucker. I know black masculinity is under attack too for the sake of "the Message". Where are the strong, black male characters in this girl power world? I know it ain't star wars, but Dr. Who is a gay black man(because fuck masculinity) and the other character is trans. Shit is way deeper than white nerds.
Exactly. And it’s not just the shows that white nerds watch. On “the chi” the black male characters are emasculated and I know that nerdrotic, geeks and gamers, and critical drinker don’t watch that show.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nomination for "Post of The Year."
200w.gif
robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif
happy-excited.gif

good-that-boy-good.gif

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
..................................................................................................................................... I know it ain't star wars, but Dr. Who is a gay black man(because fuck masculinity) and the other character is trans. Shit is way deeper than white nerds.
Huh?!?
wait-what-john-krasinski.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’m glad I waited until it was over…

this shit was what i fucking needed…

i know they said this was limited.. but it deserves another season.