Netfix: OZARK Season 4 Discussion Thread (spoilers) (season 4 trailer!!) (drops 1/21/2022)

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just finished it. I think I’m done here. If I here “we can fix this” one-mo-time. :smh: Too many unrealistic plot twists, even for a fiction. I enjoyed the ride, now I’m getting off.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is every character from the Ozarks, before the Byrds got there was killed except for 3. Ruth and Darlene were begging to get killed so I can't say that part was unrealistic. But Ruth despite being stubborn was the realest and most loyal, Wendy's pyscho ass should have been the one to get capped. The very ending was dumb because there is no way Jonah would all of a sudden become a killer. Why the fuck would he kill the P.I.? He was still hating his mom even after she left the looney bin..Ben getting killed would not get them in any trouble. The last dude Ben was seen with was dead. The feds already know that the Byrds were in with the Cartel, even if they identified the man from the tape...and she actually didn't kill Ben. So what was the fucking point, other than the P.I. was annoying.
Ok the ending wasn't the
best but wasn't bad either.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just re-watched season 4 and I love the ending even more!

Jonah was willing to put in the "wet" work.

I could see a spin off with Jonah as a young boss.

jonah was always willing to put in work, he maybe

a little psychotic, remember he was obsessed with

dead shit.. yea thats the sign of a cold blooded killer...

season went out dope, reminded me how much I loved

Illmatic...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What's crazy is every character from the Ozarks, before the Byrds got there was killed except for 3. Ruth and Darlene were begging to get killed so I can't say that part was unrealistic. But Ruth despite being stubborn was the realest and most loyal, Wendy's pyscho ass should have been the one to get capped. The very ending was dumb because there is no way Jonah would all of a sudden become a killer. Why the fuck would he kill the P.I.? He was still hating his mom even after she left the looney bin..Ben getting killed would not get them in any trouble. The last dude Ben was seen with was dead. The feds already know that the Byrds were in with the Cartel, even if they identified the man from the tape...and she actually didn't kill Ben. So what was the fucking point, other than the P.I. was annoying.
Jonah been bout that life, where you been bruh

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jonah been bout that life, where you been bruh
I've seen the whole series, so maybe I forgot something. But from what I remember Jonah would kill animals..and he was a crybaby about his mom
having Ben killed. He was about the criminal life, as far as laundering, but when did he get to the point where he would kill an innocent dude for a no good reason...especially while being mad at his mom?