Netfix: OZARK Season 4 Discussion Thread (spoilers) (season 4 trailer!!) (drops 1/21/2022)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I still have no idea how they are able to continuously do this..

Bateman will play financial planner Marty Bird, who suddenly relocates from a Chicago suburb to a summer resort community in the Missouri Ozarks, and who must pay off a debt to a Mexican drug lord, with Laura Linney playing his wife Wendy.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I still have no idea how they are able to continuously do this..

Bateman will play financial planner Marty Bird, who suddenly relocates from a Chicago suburb to a summer resort community in the Missouri Ozarks, and who must pay off a debt to a Mexican drug lord, with Laura Linney playing his wife Wendy.

I'm 3 episodes in - I like it
that first episode though...

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished Gamorrah Season 1 and can't decide whether to watch Ozark or catch up on Iron Fist or Master of None.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just finished Gamorrah Season 1 and can't decide whether to watch Ozark or catch up on Iron Fist or Master of None.
You might want to save yourself the trouble and wait for ironfist. It is the only weak link in the marvel universe.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Odl4HPh.gif

:cool:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozark_(TV_series)#Critical_reception

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozark_(TV_series)

Ozark has received strong reviews, particularly for Bateman's non-comedic performance. Brian Lowry of CNN wrote, "While the fish-out-of-water concept is one of TV's oldest, Ozark carves out its own path with clever twists — including a late-in-the-run flashback explaining how the cartel came into his life — and the sheer strength of the performances." TV critic Sonia Saraiya of Variety wrote that Ozark is "smart, well-crafted, and says something," and that the series "comes together under Bateman's disarming and deceptively complex performance as Marty."[13][14]

Critics have also noted the similarity between Ozark and Breaking Bad, both of which involve a seemingly normal protagonist suddenly immersed in a world of crime, but the comparison has been positive. According to Film Daily, "Once you get past the surface similarities, Ozark shines as something special and inventive, an intense crime opera where the scenery is as much the star as anyone in the cast."[15]

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
Just are warning though....there are a couple of explicit male on male gay scenes. You've been warned lol