NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Your right. But I'm still not giving up that much for 1 guy.

6RqMaX.jpg
But to me you really aint' giving up nothing but it depends on how you feel about Herro...I just haven't seen enough to even think All Star is in his future let alone MVP.

I said in the offseason Heat need to sell high on him while people hyped about him because I think in a few years he's going to be forgotten.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them Miami Heat youngins, you'd think they the Michigan Fab 5 the way they speak on them cats.

And Philly... y'all had a chance to unload Simmons and get somebody that'll get you a triple double and actually shoot the fuckin ball in the process.

I will be watching both of those teams like crazy, especially when the 2nd season starts. They have to make a move to get better. If not they will not beat Brooklyn.

And one of them ain't that young. Duncan Robinson is nine months younger than Bradley Beal

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
But to me you really aint' giving up nothing but it depends on how you feel about Herro...I just haven't seen enough to even think All Star is in his future let alone MVP.

I said in the offseason Heat need to sell high on him while people hyped about him because I think in a few years he's going to be forgotten.
Well, time will tell but players with potential and ability can become something special. He's solid for now.

lxPU4h.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them Miami Heat youngins, you'd think they the Michigan Fab 5 the way they speak on them cats.

And Philly... y'all had a chance to unload Simmons and get somebody that'll get you a triple double and actually shoot the fuckin ball in the process.

I will be watching both of those teams like crazy, especially when the 2nd season starts. They have to make a move to get better. If not they will not beat Brooklyn.

giphy.gif

I’m one of those guys that you’re talking about.

It’s not that I think they’re the Fab 5 or the greatest, I just think all of their parts are what made them a good team and all parts were needed. It’s that team mentality and team play that damn near swept the team with the best record in the league last season.

Are Herro, Duncan etc as good individually as Harden? Of course not. But that nucleus and team mentality is what got them to the Finals.

Gutting the team and adding Harden wouldn’t have gotten the same success.

That’s just my opinion and I could be wrong :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Dwayne? Stop that sh*t

the ONLY problem we have is SPECIFICALLY because he HANDLED it POORLY

It wasn't just US

It was his OWN DAMN TEAMMATES.

Same with Kyrie... it aint nothing personal..

but philanthropy doesn't give you the license to be an asshole and not get called out for it.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
That's already been posted

Simmons is a all NBA player and all star

You dudes need to stop with the Skip Bayless barbershop takes
He needs to improve, bruh. Plain and simple. There's nothing "barbershop" about that.

He's been in the league long enough, makes enough money where he can hire a shooting coach, a therapist, and whatever else needed to build confidence in his jumper and hit it consistently.

So being a plus defender can't be all you have to offer... especially not in today's nba... because when a team can flat out disrespect you by not playing you on the wing because they know you won't take a shot and if you do it'll brick, every positive you bring on one end is negated by what you lack on the other.